Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I hope they know how bad they make this..

I have never invested before in anything, but this came along at a time when I could afford to buy a little Dinar and hope for the best. As a "newbie" I have read everything I could and had some conversations, but also as a" newbie" it has been difficult to discern fact from fiction. What I have determined is that the rumors, gurus, flat out lies have at this time practically destroyed my wife. We have taken a financial hit and all of the lies, missed dates and then the negativity afterward have caused some panic and then days of melancholy. I wish those that are treating these forums as their personal comedic stage could see the hurt in her eyes as I do. The ripple effect is causing major waves. But that being said I do appreciate those with news, realistic opinions, intelligent insights and those that make this sight as helpful as they can. Thanks

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

It's hard not to get caught up in all of the emotion and excitement, especially as a "newbie" (Don't worry, we've all been there before). Just remember to keep your feet grounded and take everything with a grain of salt. It will happen when it happens. Sorry that you have been hurt by some of the predictions, but hang in there!! GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

I have never invested before in anything, but this came along at a time when I could afford to buy a little Dinar and hope for the best. As a "newbie" I have read everything I could and had some conversations, but also as a" newbie" it has been difficult to discern fact from fiction. What I have determined is that the rumors, gurus, flat out lies have at this time practically destroyed my wife. We have taken a financial hit and all of the lies, missed dates and then the negativity afterward have caused some panic and then days of melancholy. I wish those that are treating these forums as their personal comedic stage could see the hurt in her eyes as I do. The ripple effect is causing major waves. But that being said I do appreciate those with news, realistic opinions, intelligent insights and those that make this sight as helpful as they can. Thanks

Godaddy sorry to hear that, however we are close but still have what I call a punch list to complete before RI/RV. GOI needs to be complete, the budget approved/ read 3 times, and a couple of other items. Do yourself a favor, monitor the CBI site & the Forex for a sagnefecant change, anything mined off of these boards needs to be taken with a grain of salt, better yet a few shots of whiskey or a quaalude. :huh:

• Upvote 3

I can understand with an investment such as this.....a momumentous life changing "Ralph Cramden, Honeymooners" kind of thing, can let us get too emotionally involved....but we must always remain realistic, living in the "now", for now it is still an investment....we have yet made the boatloads of money, our foolish hearts desire....remain grounded in the moment where you are, not in the wishes of fast wealth, for it will lead you down a road of great ups and downs, bypassing the ease of steadfastness and stability.

Take everything with a grain of sand...the gurus lie, that's what they do....gossippers gossip, that's what they do......let them do what they do, and you keep your eyes on even keel, steady, helping your fellow man out along the way.

It's a crazy ride.....let it RV baby!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Your the reason I fight hard to call out the liars. When reading post that seem to give you hope. Read the responses from all the rest of us. Matter of fact, due your best to get of the rumor section until you get back on your feet and don't need the dinar to RV to get ahead. This will save you from the roller coaster.

• Upvote 2

I know how you and your wife feel godaddy. If you get too caught up in all the hype it'll eat you up inside and you'll continue to be disappointed. I know people that are behind on their mortgages and lots of other bills and are depending on this to pull them out. i'm hurting financially myself but you just gotta take it a day at a time and get some other positive things working in your life and that'll help a lot. We're in a great investment but it's looking more like a long-term investment than a short term get rich quick deal. Like the other post said just try to take all the rumors with a grain of salt (sometimes I like to mix that with a few shots of Wild Turkey).

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry to hear that..................I hope you, as a couple can get over whatever difficult moment you may have gone through because of this........

Now the very basic and down-to-earth recipe to be able to reeasonably avoid this ordeal again and again is: Take ANYTHING you read, hear, get with about 100 Million grains of salt and you should be set properly.. I wish you the Best.

Some people thrive on a collective(community) of happiness. Others thrive on hurting other people's emotions and bank accounts, through tactics such as the rollercoaster "RV tomorrow with $X.XX rate" rumors. We all want a RV and profit to happen, and that is why we jumped in on this possibility. Take a step back for your family's well-being, and let the Limo-ride(none of us are the driver) start when it actually does. ;)

Godaddy, Very sorry to hear that this investment is causing you such marital strife. Don't really have any further advice than what all these good folks have given you already. I know what works for me and it is really simple. I stay away from other sites. Dinar Vets is the best ...bar none. The rumor section is just what it says...rumors, and should not be taken seriously. I pray often too...It helps me tremendously..God Bless....

CBI has said they intend to lop 3 zeros and make 1000 old IQD = 1 new IQD and the rate will be around 1.12 which makes the 25000 iqd we now hold worth about 28.50 usd after the lop/rv

The CBI said this l;ike 6 months ago. This is not going to happen. It would make no sense because if they did lop the zeros, then what happens to stock investments people have.

Everyone needs to remember this is just a forum, but not the only source of information. Watch CBI, Forex or even some of the Iraq news websites. I watch this one http://en.aswataliraq.info/ as it is printed in English and keeps me informed of what is going on. I know everyone says they can RV/RI now, but they are not going to do anything with the currency until the budget is out of the way. Could this happen next week - anything is possible. Could it be 6 months from now - don't see it being that long or they will have war between their own citizens. Aside from us wanting an RV/RI, the citizens want it more. Take the posts that are informative on here and just read what people have to say. For the posts that speak of lops, dates, rates and chats - take them with a grain of salt. Get on here in the morning and then at night. I can guarantee once the RV/RI occurs is will be plastered all over this board. You can also sign up for email messages when an RV occurs from some of the dealer websites. Don't let the investment or forum run you life. The more people want it to RV/RI, the more stress they develop. I myself would want it to RI/RV when I knew everything was sound so something did not happen 12 hours afterward to where I could not sell mine back or the rate gets changed for some reason.

Edited by KramerDinar