Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Went and picked up more dinar from 5/3 today. Took about a week and half to arrive. Also picked up some dong along the way. Not much going on, just that the manager of the bank had to get it out of the collateral room and when he brought it back, had a smirk on his face and said "hopefully one day this turns into a million dollars for ya".. almost in a condescending tone.. oh well

Went and picked up more dinar from 5/3 today. Took about a week and half to arrive. Also picked up some dong along the way. Not much going on, just that the manager of the bank had to get it out of the collateral room and when he brought it back, had a smirk on his face and said "hopefully one day this turns into a million dollars for ya".. almost in a condescending tone.. oh well

or when you close out your account, let's see what his tone is like then!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

or when you close out your account, let's see what his tone is like then!

yeah, that's more like it. But strolling in from time to time and making him personally take care of your deposit for you would be fun also. In fact, that might be worth a road trip. What's his name and branch.

don't see an employee doing what? saying that? your probably right, I probably made that up for the sake of typing something up. good call there....

I think they meant that it's when more odd when the boss is being a jerk when "an employee" wouldn't dare treat you like that.

yeah, that's more like it. But strolling in from time to time and making him personally take care of your deposit for you would be fun also. In fact, that might be worth a road trip. What's his name and branch.

I think they meant that it's when more odd when the boss is being a jerk when "an employee" wouldn't dare treat you like that.

Jeff (or Jim) 5/3 branch on Mt. Zion rd. in Kentucky

Hey there, I went in Saturday to the Fifth/Third and pretty much had the opposite response from the Bank Pres. He confirmed with me that he has bought enough Dinar to set his family up for life, His father doing the same thing, We sat in his office and shared our dreams and hopes for over 2 hours, it was refreshing to go there and I will go again to buy more Dinar as my money alots me. GOOD EXPERIENCE IN FLORIDA!

Hello, I am New here my first post!! I am totally new to this kinda thing, So I pretty much know Everything about Nothing, and Nothing about Everything involving this. ( A pre-Schooler if you will) However, since I have been on this site I have learned and continue to learn more. Believe it or not, even the bad rumor post are helping me because I get to read the replies from the smart ones and then research for myself which is teaching me who the credible people are. Anyways, on the 5/3 bank issue. I own a local service company in Florida, and a friend of mine had been telling me about this dinar. I Checked it out, and went into a 5/3 bank right down the street. They immidiately pulled me into the branch managers office, they asked me how I heard of this, and informed me that a lot of our local politicians, and large business owners tied to politics have been swarming the 5/3 bank ordering IQD. The combined amount in us dollars spent at this one bank location is slightly over 1 million us dollars in the past few weeks. This really got my attention. Since then I have personally spoken to some of these people in which I personally know, of course asking them why they had not told me about this venture.lol.. Anyways, As we all know lots of speculation, hurry up and wait kinda thing. BUT, I am really feeling 100% positive that this is indeed going to come to past. By the way ,the branch manager and employee's of the bank have gotten quite a few Dinar themselves as they have told me. Our Tax Collector which is also a customer of my company, has invested 20k into the dinar just in the last few weeks. And These people are tied in tight with politics, both state and national levels. So, Thats just some positive experience I have had in the last 2 weeks in my town here in Florida. Whether its today, tommorro, or 6 months from now. I am gonna be a happy camper when this happens. Just being patient and trying to educate myself and learn more. Thanks to everyone that post here, Specially the Crediable ones with good, solid, verifiable info.

• Upvote 2

Hello, I am New here my first post!! I am totally new to this kinda thing, So I pretty much know Everything about Nothing, and Nothing about Everything involving this. ( A pre-Schooler if you will) However, since I have been on this site I have learned and continue to learn more. Believe it or not, even the bad rumor post are helping me because I get to read the replies from the smart ones and then research for myself which is teaching me who the credible people are. Anyways, on the 5/3 bank issue. I own a local service company in Florida, and a friend of mine had been telling me about this dinar. I Checked it out, and went into a 5/3 bank right down the street. They immidiately pulled me into the branch managers office, they asked me how I heard of this, and informed me that a lot of our local politicians, and large business owners tied to politics have been swarming the 5/3 bank ordering IQD. The combined amount in us dollars spent at this one bank location is slightly over 1 million us dollars in the past few weeks. This really got my attention. Since then I have personally spoken to some of these people in which I personally know, of course asking them why they had not told me about this venture.lol.. Anyways, As we all know lots of speculation, hurry up and wait kinda thing. BUT, I am really feeling 100% positive that this is indeed going to come to past. By the way ,the branch manager and employee's of the bank have gotten quite a few Dinar themselves as they have told me. Our Tax Collector which is also a customer of my company, has invested 20k into the dinar just in the last few weeks. And These people are tied in tight with politics, both state and national levels. So, Thats just some positive experience I have had in the last 2 weeks in my town here in Florida. Whether its today, tommorro, or 6 months from now. I am gonna be a happy camper when this happens. Just being patient and trying to educate myself and learn more. Thanks to everyone that post here, Specially the Crediable ones with good, solid, verifiable info.

Ahhh Florida, the Sunshine State... If anyone is gonna make money off of anything, please trust that it's gonna be a Floridian. Man, I miss home... :blush: