Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Things to think about???

Ateam

Is it just me or doesn't it seem as though on many sites ( I will not name them) that we hear over and over the RV will happen after this occurs. Then as we get closer to that particular thing occuring such as the government being formed, we then hear that other things need to be passed. Does that seem odd to anyone else? I mean all I heard for months was as soon as the GOI forms we are done, then as the GOI has quickly been forming other items were then introduced such as the budget needs to get done. Then when the readings started other items came into play such as the HCL. Like I mentioned doesn't this seem odd to anyone else. It sure does to me. Although this is not rumor I didn't know where else to post. Any thoughts my friends?? :blink:

• Upvote 3

My only thought on this is that these things take time and I am glad to see that Iraq is knocking out most of the items on the list. Good things are happening but bad things are too. I don't find it odd that people are speculating like crazy right now. I hope it all works out in the end, for Iraq and dinar investors, but you can't please everyone.

I don't find it particularly odd...

It's just good marketing.

I'm not basing this completely unfounded accusation on anything...

But since those that are selling Dinar are doing so absolutely well, it makes sense to me that it would behoove them to either spread rumors themselves or pay others to do it for them.

There are vast fortunes being made long before the RV by some very clever people.

I just wish I thought of it first.

• Upvote 3

kevnutz what was that thread bomb you posted earlier, it froze up my computer?

And ATeam IMO it always seems they come up with something new whenever it doesn't RV as they predicted.

I don't find it particularly odd...

It's just good marketing.

I'm not basing this completely unfounded accusation on anything...

But since those that are selling Dinar are doing so absolutely well, it makes sense to me that it would behoove them to either spread rumors themselves or pay others to do it for them.

There are vast fortunes being made long before the RV by some very clever people.

I just wish I thought of it first.

Scary but true I was dreaming about DV last night :blink: and I was remembering some of the things Legolas said in his post yesterday. He made some great points and then my dream turned into a nightmare. No matter how much the positives in this make sense I have to admit there will ALWAYS be a part of me thinking it could all be a bust.

You must have an old computer if it wont display an animated gif. Anyways, I'll keep that in mind...

No it's new so if wasn't that then. It was probably just bad timing then because I was in the process of reporting that thread and opening your link. My computer is all male, can't multitask worth a darn. :P

The RV HAS to happen right? Everytime I get frustrated and impatient.. I try to remember this:

We are dealing with a country that is installing a Democratic Government.. when all they have EVER had is a dictatorship. Throw in the 3 rel/political parties that cant get along.. and this is a very difficult transition.

Its not as easy as going from a 4-3 to a 3-4 Defense in the NFL.. which isnt easy either lol

Just because it isnt happeneing on "our" timetable.. doesnt mean its not happening. I still think before the end of Jan and I still think it has to be $3.22 and up to compete in thier marketplace. Just my .02

Is it just me or doesn't it seem as though on many sites ( I will not name them) that we hear over and over the RV will happen after this occurs. Then as we get closer to that particular thing occuring such as the government being formed, we then hear that other things need to be passed. Does that seem odd to anyone else? I mean all I heard for months was as soon as the GOI forms we are done, then as the GOI has quickly been forming other items were then introduced such as the budget needs to get done. Then when the readings started other items came into play such as the HCL. Like I mentioned doesn't this seem odd to anyone else. It sure does to me. Although this is not rumor I didn't know where else to post. Any thoughts my friends?? :blink:

hey Ateam...Wont it be great when you can sit back and say..."I Love it when a Plan comes Together"...Ha Ha ;)

Yes it does seem ridiculous how the pumpers take a rumour and run with it, making it worse. Keep seeking truth. I believe Iraq's currency will become very valuable. I have my own reasons, for one they have an amazing amount of oil. Compare the surrounding countries. Very wealthy. If Iraq can play the game, so to speak, they can become the world's most wealthy country. Then we exchange our Dinars in, move to the beach, and feast everynight like the Rothschilds. Hang in there.

The pumpers and ignorant always come out with a sense of urgency. I read their rumours and blow my coffee out my nose laughing. Words like "this great blessing", "my banking contact", and "Iraq has to...by this date" gets me everytime.

I must say I am enjoying the investment and do not regret at all buying dinars, even if it were to not pan out. I believe the Dinar will R/V though, and that makes it so much more the better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1