Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge Roll threat to Obama

Gcola

Judge Roll threat to Obama? Ruling against Obama government

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judge Roll threat to Obama?, Federal judge murdered, US District Court Arizona, Ruling against Obama government

Posted on January 10, 2011

Judge Roll threat to Obama?, Federal judge murdered, US District Court Arizona, Ruling against Obama government

“Why has Obama, for over 2 years, employed numerous private and government attorneys to avoid presenting a legitimate birth certificate and college records?”…Citizen Wells and millions of concerned Americans

From the European Times January 9, 2011.

“A Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the top US Federal Judge for the State of Arizona was assassinated barely 72-hours after he made a critical ruling against the Obama administrations plan to begin the confiscation of their citizen’s private retirement and banking accounts in order to stave off their nations imminent economic collapse, and after having the US Marshals protecting him removed.

According to this SVR report, Federal Judge John McCarthy Roll was the Chief Judge for the United States District Court for the District of Arizona who this past Friday issued what is called a “preliminary ruling” in a case titled “United States of America v. $333,520.00 in United States Currency et al” [Case Number: 4:2010cv00703 Filed: November 30, 2010] wherein he stated he was preparing to rule against Obama’s power to seize American citizens money without clear and convincing evidence of a crime being committed.

The case being ruled on by Judge Roll, this report continues, was about bulk cash smuggling into or out of the United States that the Obama administration claimed was their right to seize under what are called Presidential Executive Orders, instead of using existing laws. The Obama administration used as support for their claim before Judge Roll, the SVR says, the seizing of all American citizens’ gold, in 1933, by President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s signing of Executive Order 6102, which was ruled at the time to be constitutional.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Why don't you just go away. Now.

Why the crude remark? Do you think it is OK for the Federal govt to steal citizens retirement accounts without due process? Do you think it's OK to have judges assassinated because they don't render judgements the shadow power desires?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

First, and foremost, this article implies that Obama had Judge Roll assassinated. It is saying our President is a murderer.

Second, the President's birth certificate issue is so old. His birth certificate and newspaper announcement have been published so many times. Birthers really look silly when they question his citizenry. Bigots are the only ones that still do not believe he was not born in the USA. And I am sure no one on DV is a bigot.

This article came from Citizen Wells, a blog that puts out hateful articles about the Left and is dedicated to Obama. Their title is as follows:

Citizen WElls

Obama eligibility, Obama news

It is full of hate rhetoric On the front page this morning there are articles about NPR being vitriolic and spreading lies to the public. Please. If you read their articles, you can see they are hateful people with a blog.

Some hate him because he is BLACK. He is WHITE and BLACK i- I would hope that takes at lease half of their nervousness and pain away.

With regards to the other issues, I am going to do a search to find out any details. But if you think about it, do you really think Obama is seizing retirement accounts? Any believers of that need to come out for some air.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Why the crude remark? Do you think it is OK for the Federal govt to steal citizens retirement accounts without due process? Do you think it's OK to have judges assassinated because they don't render judgements the shadow power desires?

You need to see where this "article" came from before you assess my remark as being crude. Why would you believe it? Because you hate Obama to begin with.

I don't think anything in this article if OK. Because it is one big lie. You believe that Obama assassinated a Judge? And stealing retirement accounts. Gee, I did not see that on any news channel or credible newspaper. Why is it that one hateful blog put this out and it is fact? Even Limbaugh would not repeat vitriol like this.

I suggest you do a little research

• Upvote 1

Just my 2 cents but why do we not leave politics for another forum? This site is dedicated to "Dinars". as I see it aren't we all interested in the Dinar and its performance? Politics should be left out of here.

I agree, can we please keep this conspiracy theory banter off of VIP? Please?

• Upvote 1

Judge Roll threat to Obama? Ruling against Obama government

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted on January 10, 2011

“Why has Obama, for over 2 years, employed numerous private and government attorneys to avoid presenting a legitimate birth certificate and college records?”…Citizen Wells and millions of concerned Americans

From the European Times January 9, 2011.

“A Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the top US Federal Judge for the State of Arizona was assassinated barely 72-hours after he made a critical ruling against the Obama administrations plan to begin the confiscation of their citizen’s private retirement and banking accounts in order to stave off their nations imminent economic collapse, and after having the US Marshals protecting him removed.

According to this SVR report, Federal Judge John McCarthy Roll was the Chief Judge for the United States District Court for the District of Arizona who this past Friday issued what is called a “preliminary ruling” in a case titled “United States of America v. $333,520.00 in United States Currency et al” [Case Number: 4:2010cv00703 Filed: November 30, 2010] wherein he stated he was preparing to rule against Obama’s power to seize American citizens money without clear and convincing evidence of a crime being committed.

The case being ruled on by Judge Roll, this report continues, was about bulk cash smuggling into or out of the United States that the Obama administration claimed was their right to seize under what are called Presidential Executive Orders, instead of using existing laws. The Obama administration used as support for their claim before Judge Roll, the SVR says, the seizing of all American citizens’ gold, in 1933, by President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s signing of Executive Order 6102, which was ruled at the time to be constitutional.

There are somethings that stand out in this article that concern me!

"seizing American ctizens money wthout clear and convincng eviddeence of a crme being commited"

"bulk cash smuggling out of the United States that the Obama administration claimed waas their right to SEIZE "

Sound like their could be trouble getting to Belize?

GO RV before our goverment finds some way to screw us.

• Upvote 3

First, and foremost, this article implies that Obama had Judge Roll assassinated. It is saying our President is a murderer.

Second, the President's birth certificate issue is so old. His birth certificate and newspaper announcement have been published so many times. Birthers really look silly when they question his citizenry. Bigots are the only ones that still do not believe he was not born in the USA. And I am sure no one on DV is a bigot.

This article came from Citizen Wells, a blog that puts out hateful articles about the Left and is dedicated to Obama. Their title is as follows:

Citizen WElls

It is full of hate rhetoric On the front page this morning there are articles about NPR being vitriolic and spreading lies to the public. Please. If you read their articles, you can see they are hateful people with a blog.

Some hate him because he is BLACK. He is WHITE and BLACK i- I would hope that takes at lease half of their nervousness and pain away.

With regards to the other issues, I am going to do a search to find out any details. But if you think about it, do you really think Obama is seizing retirement accounts? Any believers of that need to come out for some air.

As a matter of fact, he Obama is trying to seize our 401K's qnd IRA's. 2 his birth certificate has a state seal but no signatures which are required on birth certficates. Do some research you will find it there. I don't care if he black, white, asian, race doesn't matter to me. It's proving to the American public that he is an America and not spending millions to cover it up does both me.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Citizen WElls

I am not a bigot and hate Obama, I do not believe he is a natural born citizen... I would not be surprised if Obama was seizing retirement accounts, he can do whatever he wants and to be quite honest without going too far into this because it really is not dinar related, has done more scummy things than this.

• Upvote 1

As a matter of fact, he Obama is trying to seize our 401K's qnd IRA's. 2 his birth certificate has a state seal but no signatures which are required on birth certficates. Do some research you will find it there.Do some research and you will find that you were lied to. His birth certificate has both a state seal AND a signature. I don't care if he black, white, asian, race doesn't matter to me. THen why is it that this idiocy has never come up with a WHITE President?It's proving to the American public that he is an America and not spending millions to cover it up does both me.He HAS proved it..beyond the shadow of a doubt.Birthers keep making up more fairy tales in order to feel better about a black man in the White House.And he has NOT spent millions covering it up or defending it.