Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/16/2011

Doc31

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1814)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 16-JAN-2011.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks16

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)149,188,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)149,188,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

245y8as.jpg

Spot Oil ... as you can see there was no sell-off on Friday but a rally ... Dated Brent closed at $98.11 ... I've enclosed a chart so that you can see what a wild ride oil has been ... but leaning to the high side (uncharacteristically).

2814rpk.jpg

Spot Gold sold off over a 16 hour period ... another pic ... I know I'm very graph dependent this morning ... wanna' bet on my caffeine level? ... you got it!

qxox2u.jpg

Zeroes ... no I'm not going to post another graphic ... really ... you guys ... but I will tell you that of the 149M (very middle ground) the cash portion was a paltry 668K (.448%). So I'm calling it a near Zero day.

If you remember Friday I questioned whether or not there exists another mechanism in place that is keeping these numbers low. Scooter speaks to this a little in his chat post yesterday. It's a good read ... as he speculates on the GCC and other things ... I'm not going to spoil it for you ... "fresh air" ... lol

Let's see

Agreement on the remaining ministries this week ... we will see ... they didn't even discuss the interior and defense positions!

Iraqis NEED billions for housing ... yah think?!

Iraq SEEKS to build commercial maritime fleet ... billions again (at least hundreds of millions ... depends on the size ... you can spend a billion on a specialized hauler alone)

BP hits oil production milestone ... I told you they were sandbagging numbers.

Are you seeing a theme ... they need this as bad as we want it.

Will Not Vote on the Federal Budget Should Continue To Be Violated ... Kurds still in control.

If I were you I'd find Frank26's brief post yesterday ... Canada ... keep an eye on Dubai ... okay.

Headed to church with my God-daughters. I'll check back in later.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 7

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1814)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 16-JAN-2011.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks16

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)149,188,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)149,188,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

245y8as.jpg

Spot Oil ... as you can see there was no sell-off on Friday but a rally ... Dated Brent closed at $98.11 ... I've enclosed a chart so that you can see what a wild ride oil has been ... but leaning to the high side (uncharacteristically).

2814rpk.jpg

Spot Gold sold off over a 16 hour period ... another pic ... I know I'm very graph dependent this morning ... wanna' bet on my caffeine level? ... you got it!

qxox2u.jpg

Zeroes ... no I'm not going to post another graphic ... really ... you guys ... but I will tell you that of the 149M (very middle ground) the cash portion was a paltry 668K (.448%). So I'm calling it a near Zero day.

If you remember Friday I questioned whether or not there exists another mechanism in place that is keeping these numbers low. Scooter speaks to this a little in his chat post yesterday. It's a good read ... as he speculates on the GCC and other things ... I'm not going to spoil it for you ... "fresh air" ... lol

Let's see

Agreement on the remaining ministries this week ... we will see ... they didn't even discuss the interior and defense positions!

Iraqis NEED billions for housing ... yah think?!

Iraq SEEKS to build commercial maritime fleet ... billions again (at least hundreds of millions ... depends on the size ... you can spend a billion on a specialized hauler alone)

BP hits oil production milestone ... I told you they were sandbagging numbers.

Are you seeing a theme ... they need this as bad as we want it.

Will Not Vote on the Federal Budget Should Continue To Be Violated ... Kurds still in control.

If I were you I'd find Frank26's brief post yesterday ... Canada ... keep an eye on Dubai ... okay.

Headed to church with my God-daughters. I'll check back in later.

Peace

Doc31

Thanks, Doc. If you could point me to Frank's 1/15 post, that'd be cool too. I can't seem to find it.

Maynard

• Upvote 1

Easier to post than point to:

Stopped by for two post .........first this one:

Not cashing out yet but allowing the IQD to be acceptable in Canada's banks now.

Kinda like off their bad list version.

KTF,

Frank

Originally Posted by Frank26 viewpost.gif Second................

I told You this morning to let Syria tell You something ................. They are.

Now....................

Answer me this:

Who is in the GCC?

Who have we proven is cashing out in the ME right now?

Let's see..........Jordan......KU......ect.

Name some countries in the GCC.

Syria...Jordan.....KU.....Saudi.....UAE.......and Dubi?

Let's do some homework together.

In the next 48 hours follow..............Dubi.

Or a GCC member that has not been shown to be ...........feeding as of yet.

Have fun............Aloha.........