Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank 26 1/14/11

dhill958

* Frank26 Post: KTF Missions 1/14/11

January 14th, 2011 11:56 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Good evening Family,

I do not normally post on Fridays but due to the rampant rumors that are causing many phone calls……….I have decided to share with you 10 studies that my Team and newshounds have been working on. The first one should be a shocker to you. We found the 2011 budget along with the figures that we all need to calculate the rate. We talked to economic experts today and they agree that for us to find this info was strong proof of what they are going to do with their budget and currency in 2011. Of the 10 things ……….this to me is the most important thing that I am sharing with you tonight. I pray that I am not copied and pasted because there is so much more info on all 10 studies that I will share later. You here at XXXX see the chronological order that we present studies in. Others ……..tend to get lost……and make ugly statements of our sincere work.

The second study concerns Iraq and Japan. To save TINK some typing………go read it……….then smile.

The third one concerns a particular site that we have been studying which is showing the IQD at .3109. When we called them for verification they said they do not deal in currencies but guaranteed us that the info they put out is VALID. (FAMILY I WANT YOU TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION AND COUNT HOW MANY TIMES MY TEAM WAS ABLE TO FIND THE WORD “VALID”.)

The fourth study is from Oanda site that also is showing the dinar at 3.22. So when we had a businessman call to inquire about this rate their reply was ……….”yes it is VALID.” This study was completed in the early afternoon today and when reported to us we marked the time. Our businessman also called ********** and shared the same info with my friend who owns the site.

The fifth study took some time with more businessmen that sent a letter to the IMF inquiring about the SDR rates. What I want you to get out of this study is that in their response they never denied the rate we asked about.

The sixth study is actually an article more than research. Many systems and banks are preparing themselves to work with the IQD. Today Turkey was licensed to deal with the IQD and Iraqi banks.

The seventh study concerns the Doha bank. Two of our friends……a Pastor and his Associate Pastor went to KU in the attempt to cash in their IQD’s. Reason…….because they made arrangements via phone to do this. When they arrived they were given new instructions……..this was yesterday. The bank said they could not cash them out because they were not KU citizens. They were American citizens and could not exchange their IQD’s at that bank at that time. They are still there and we are still working with them.

The eighth study that we have recently have terminated is of a Lebanese man whose father passed away in Jordan. While he was attending his father’s funeral yesterday he learned of the commotion with the IQD and he went into the Jordanian bank to inquire. The bank people said yes sir we can exchange your IQD at 3.22. He asked is this the new rate for the IQD? Their response……..”It is a VALID rate Sir.” My plans are to send him many IQD’s with a pilot friend of mine that can get it to him very quickly. I will share next week more on this study.

The ninth study is something that we have been watching and want to share the article about it. They have built a large new CBI building. Really big.

The tenth and final thing I want to share with you all Family is an article that is from Dec. ’10. Talking about the ISX how it is ready for lift off. But I want to make a point here for those that can’t seem to comprehend what I have been sharing in 2010. This article says that the FORMATION OF THE NEW GOVERNMENT IN IRAQ IS NOW A DONE DEAL. I have been telling you that the GOI is seated and working and only the three stubborn gentlemen at the top wasted 9 months poking each other in the face. They claim their GOI is a done deal……….and all I claim is for them to make an official announcement and read the 2011 budget with it. Is that too much to ask? We have been waiting for a budget and a rate since 2009.

One note of apology …….on my CC last week I said gas in Iraq is 7 or 8 dollars a gallon. I apologize for making such a statement without proper awareness. It is much cheaper than that. Thank you kindly.

My sincere gratitude to AQ and her newshounds and businessmen who contributed to our studies in the last week. Below you are going to now read the 10 points as outlined by AQ. I was busy on the phones while she helped TINK and I today prepare this post for you.

What do I say Family? These are indeed historical and epic moments in the quick vapor of our lives. I genuinely hope that you have not only learned something from my 10 studies today but that your heart is filled with joy and happiness. No one and I mean NO ONE knows when this blessing will happen but it is a logical heart that knows ………..it’s coming. I posted earlier today to endure the test of time in the presence of God so that when it is done………you will be proud of yourself……..and so will He. May I suggest that we approach these final days or weeks or months with a………….CLASSIC GRACE. My Christian love and Aoha.

KTF,

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

:blink: How do they say all that stuff with such sincerety? And then come back with more later of the same. I'm curious about the Lebanese guy at the funeral. What's his name? What's his place really in all this? Why or how would the number 3.22 mean anything in Jordan when it's an amount that would have to relate to the United States dollar? And why 10 studies? None of them started out with any real substantial headings. Why do they bother? Why don't they know we don't believe them. Why? :blink::blink::blink::blink:
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

I like the 4th study of Oanda showing the 3.22 rate being that I have followed that website and there is no change. Does this info get posted with the assumption that people are just that slow to not check these for themselves. I mean if I said xe.com was showing IQD at $5.00 would someone just believe me and not bother checking?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I like the 4th study of Oanda showing the 3.22 rate being that I have followed that website and there is no change. Does this info get posted with the assumption that people are just that slow to not check these for themselves. I mean if I said xe.com was showing IQD at $5.00 would someone just believe me and not bother checking?

You bet with some of these people.

* Frank26 Post: KTF Missions 1/14/11

January 14th, 2011 11:56 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Good evening Family,

I do not normally post on Fridays but due to the rampant rumors that are causing many phone calls……….I have decided to share with you 10 studies that my Team and newshounds have been working on. The first one should be a shocker to you. We found the 2011 budget along with the figures that we all need to calculate the rate. We talked to economic experts today and they agree that for us to find this info was strong proof of what they are going to do with their budget and currency in 2011. Of the 10 things ……….this to me is the most important thing that I am sharing with you tonight. I pray that I am not copied and pasted because there is so much more info on all 10 studies that I will share later. You here at XXXX see the chronological order that we present studies in. Others ……..tend to get lost……and make ugly statements of our sincere work.

The second study concerns Iraq and Japan. To save TINK some typing………go read it……….then smile.

The third one concerns a particular site that we have been studying which is showing the IQD at .3109. When we called them for verification they said they do not deal in currencies but guaranteed us that the info they put out is VALID. (FAMILY I WANT YOU TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION AND COUNT HOW MANY TIMES MY TEAM WAS ABLE TO FIND THE WORD “VALID”.)

The fourth study is from Oanda site that also is showing the dinar at 3.22. So when we had a businessman call to inquire about this rate their reply was ……….”yes it is VALID.” This study was completed in the early afternoon today and when reported to us we marked the time. Our businessman also called ********** and shared the same info with my friend who owns the site.

The fifth study took some time with more businessmen that sent a letter to the IMF inquiring about the SDR rates. What I want you to get out of this study is that in their response they never denied the rate we asked about.

The sixth study is actually an article more than research. Many systems and banks are preparing themselves to work with the IQD. Today Turkey was licensed to deal with the IQD and Iraqi banks.

The seventh study concerns the Doha bank. Two of our friends……a Pastor and his Associate Pastor went to KU in the attempt to cash in their IQD’s. Reason…….because they made arrangements via phone to do this. When they arrived they were given new instructions……..this was yesterday. The bank said they could not cash them out because they were not KU citizens. They were American citizens and could not exchange their IQD’s at that bank at that time. They are still there and we are still working with them.

The eighth study that we have recently have terminated is of a Lebanese man whose father passed away in Jordan. While he was attending his father’s funeral yesterday he learned of the commotion with the IQD and he went into the Jordanian bank to inquire. The bank people said yes sir we can exchange your IQD at 3.22. He asked is this the new rate for the IQD? Their response……..”It is a VALID rate Sir.” My plans are to send him many IQD’s with a pilot friend of mine that can get it to him very quickly. I will share next week more on this study.

The ninth study is something that we have been watching and want to share the article about it. They have built a large new CBI building. Really big.

The tenth and final thing I want to share with you all Family is an article that is from Dec. ’10. Talking about the ISX how it is ready for lift off. But I want to make a point here for those that can’t seem to comprehend what I have been sharing in 2010. This article says that the FORMATION OF THE NEW GOVERNMENT IN IRAQ IS NOW A DONE DEAL. I have been telling you that the GOI is seated and working and only the three stubborn gentlemen at the top wasted 9 months poking each other in the face. They claim their GOI is a done deal……….and all I claim is for them to make an official announcement and read the 2011 budget with it. Is that too much to ask? We have been waiting for a budget and a rate since 2009.

One note of apology …….on my CC last week I said gas in Iraq is 7 or 8 dollars a gallon. I apologize for making such a statement without proper awareness. It is much cheaper than that. Thank you kindly.

My sincere gratitude to AQ and her newshounds and businessmen who contributed to our studies in the last week. Below you are going to now read the 10 points as outlined by AQ. I was busy on the phones while she helped TINK and I today prepare this post for you.

What do I say Family? These are indeed historical and epic moments in the quick vapor of our lives. I genuinely hope that you have not only learned something from my 10 studies today but that your heart is filled with joy and happiness. No one and I mean NO ONE knows when this blessing will happen but it is a logical heart that knows ………..it’s coming. I posted earlier today to endure the test of time in the presence of God so that when it is done………you will be proud of yourself……..and so will He. May I suggest that we approach these final days or weeks or months with a………….CLASSIC GRACE. My Christian love and Aoha.

KTF,

I did not even read this it was so long I just looked at the posts on the bottom to see if it was worth reading NOPE :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I just wonder what is in it for anyone to post a non founded rumor?

Well all I can conclude is that those selling the DINAR are making a profit and want to "PUMP" it up so they sell more. It is exciting to think that this will happen and soon, but the false claims and up and downs SUCK!

I dont mind speculations based on facts but all out lies just make me have less confidence in the truth or facts.

PLEASE PEOPLE PLEASE STICK TO FACTS or KNOWLEDGE BASED INFO and LET"S SQUEEZE OUT THE MEMBERS WHO LIE.

Again, I wish there was a way to rate members and mark those who lie so they get a known reputation for BS.

I sincerely hope this RV comes soon! My best to all you authentic people.

• Upvote 2

What frank didnt explain about oanda and I think this is what he is talking about is the currency regime of the IQD and that's already been beat up pretty good, there are a few threads around on it...

http://www.oanda.com/cgi/fxlookup/CurrencyInfo.pl?currencyCode=IQD

IQD Currency Regime = US-$ (0.3109)

1dinar /.3109usd = $3.22

But that has been there a long time. There are old posts in forums discussing this back in 2006. So is this still valid? Is Oanda reporting correctly on this? Some have asked Oanda. I plan on asking them myself tomorrow. :unsure:

Its either correct or they need to fix it.

then when you use the currency converter it shows:

HELP DATE:INTERBANK +/-

Rate DetailsTraveler's Cheatsheet

IQD/USD Details

IQD/USD for the 24-hour period ending Saturday, January 15, 2011 22:00 UTC @ +/- 0%

Selling 1.00000 IQD

you get 0.00083 USD

Buying 1.00000 IQD

you pay 0.00086 USD

then when you use the currency converter it shows:

HELP DATE:INTERBANK +/-

Rate DetailsTraveler's Cheatsheet

IQD/USD Details

IQD/USD for the 24-hour period ending Saturday, January 15, 2011 22:00 UTC @ +/- 0%

Selling 1.00000 IQD

you get 0.00083 USD

Buying 1.00000 IQD

you pay 0.00086 USD

see my post above...