Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

please DONT post any RV rate of .86 or 3.22.........

everyone here is so sick of hearing this rate....ANYTTHING you find on the net that points to this RATE please realize that its been debunked and proven WRONG time n time over again! Save this forum the grief of reading these posts PLEASE...I dont know about the whole dinarvet community but i for one cannot handle taking any more INTEL post talking about the rates i posted above........

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 26

? can not handle? Take it easy on yourself and dont read them! every1 has opinions and i can handle them and make my own decision on what i believe... if u are having trouble with this dont read or get out of this investment :) dont let it bother u!!! life is 2 short 2 stress over the simple stuff :)

• Upvote 6

I'd be happy with ten cents really. Of course I want it to be more but I'm not greedy.

I wonder if we had a choice between 50 cents tomorrow or 1 dollar next year how many of us would choose the 50 cents?

I think I would go with the 50 cents now. I am SOOOOO ready for a change in my life.

What say you all?

I know after reading some post I know some would take it now, simply because they have to. I don't have to at all I just want to MOVE. :)

• Upvote 1

I'd be happy with ten cents really. Of course I want it to be more but I'm not greedy.

I wonder if we had a choice between 50 cents tomorrow or 1 dollar next year how many of us would choose the 50 cents?

I think I would go with the 50 cents now. I am SOOOOO ready for a change in my life.

What say you all?

I know after reading some post I know some would take it now, simply because they have to. I don't have to at all I just want to MOVE. smile.gif

That small of an RV would not help Iraq in the WTO... Dont get me wrong with what i have in IQD that would be life changing but it would not put them in where they need 2 be 2 compete on the world market with what they have 2 offer. In my opinion :) Go RV/RI cool.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What say you all?

I know after reading some post I know some would take it now, simply because they have to. I don't have to at all I just want to MOVE. :)

If ( and I highly doubt it ) it came out as low as .50, I'd cash in a million dinar. But, I would hold out the rest for the chance at a much bigger payday. I'm ready for a change in my life, but really want so much more so I can change so many members of my families life. If that's being greedy, so be it! I do believe this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

• Upvote 2

everyone here is so sick of hearing this rate....ANYTTHING you find on the net that points to this RATE please realize that its been debunked and proven WRONG time n time over again! Save this forum the grief of reading these posts PLEASE...I dont know about the whole dinarvet community but i for one cannot handle taking any more INTEL post talking about the rates i posted above........

Muffy - take a deep breath. This is the RUMORS section.

Of course someone can post some rate they guess, saw in their dreams, read on someone's blog, etc. Proposing a date is even more ridiculous but I've actually read rather logical or at least reasonably construed justifications for why an RV might happen on a particular date (exclude all the pumpers' "this Monday, that Rate" stupid posts and lies). There have also been some great financial analyses and forecasts of what the initial rate--and a subsequent one--might be. So if you choose to hang out, I invite you to take it all with a grain of salt, don't bash or dictate what can and cannot be said. Realize that anyone who declares anything definitive about rate or date other than "Nobody really knows, nor will know until it's posted", e.g., on CBI or Forex, is foolish.

Don't let the Rumors Room become your Rubber Room; we all get frustrated in here at times. Let's just share our graham crackers and milk (or margaritas) and not hit each other. Make sure the other kids leave their ski masks and spud guns at the door. There actually is a lot of wisdom and experience in here, if we stop, look and listen. Ignore the rest.

Peace Out

• Upvote 4

Those are two of the most logical rates out there. If you reinstate the value, you get 3.22. If you drop 3 zeros off the nominal rate, you get .86 . The only other logical rate is 1.17, but, ah, nevermind.

This is where all the mathematicians have it wrong, logic has nothing, and I mean nothing to do with the rate. It's all about their pride, and they want to be recognized as the world leader eventually. They want to pump their chests, their god, their independence, and back it all up with an overflow of OIL. That's why I believe in the 3+ rate. I also would not be surprised to see the dinar RV higher than Kuwaits currency. Iraq is not intimidated by any country or anyone, as it should be apparently clear by now. Come on Iraq, I dare you to come out higher than Kuwait!

• Upvote 1

You joined less then a month ago, if you don't like what you read and it makes you sick , then get sick somewhere else. Too bad for you NEWBE !!

Edited by gr8cooker142
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

as much as id luv 3.22 its not going to be that exact rate..... .86 is actually logical for previously explaind reasons...but i dont know im just tired of this LONG journey and quickly losing faith in this forum in regards to intelligent intel...the past month has been tiresome and disheartining.....i guess im just venting my frustrations ....sorry if this has been a downer post... Ive invested over 10k on this dinar ordeal and am losing faith in this whole invesment the longer i stay in it... BUT im keepin the faith...I think im just goin to keep my internet browsing to DINARSPECULATION.COM... As that is the ONLY site ive seen sensible and realiable intel on...Its the only way i will be able to keep my sanity...You know you have gone to far when your homepage is set to Dinarvets.com... I LOVE everybody! lol GO RV i guess! lol

• Upvote 1

If I ever happen to acquire some intel, I'll be sure to state .87 or 3.23

Really though, I think it will be at least $1. Anything less and I think it'll get pushed up rather quickly.

DO NOT count on 5+... I think it's almost impossible for them to simply claim they have the highest valued currency in the world. It will almost certainly be less than Kuwait

• Upvote 3

This is where all the mathematicians have it wrong, logic has nothing, and I mean nothing to do with the rate. It's all about their pride, and they want to be recognized as the world leader eventually. They want to pump their chests, their god, their independence, and back it all up with an overflow of OIL. That's why I believe in the 3+ rate. I also would not be surprised to see the dinar RV higher than Kuwaits currency. Iraq is not intimidated by any country or anyone, as it should be apparently clear by now. Come on Iraq, I dare you to come out higher than Kuwait!

Frank has always said it would be 3.86 ( RI + 20%). And I think his information and analysis has been better than most. I think everyone, Kuwait included would be happy with that.

as much as id luv 3.22 its not going to be that exact rate..... .86 is actually logical for previously explaind reasons...but i dont know im just tired of this LONG journey and quickly losing faith in this forum in regards to intelligent intel...the past month has been tiresome and disheartining.....i guess im just venting my frustrations ....sorry if this has been a downer post... Ive invested over 10k on this dinar ordeal and am losing faith in this whole invesment the longer i stay in it... BUT im keepin the faith...I think im just goin to keep my internet browsing to DINARSPECULATION.COM... As that is the ONLY site ive seen sensible and realiable intel on...Its the only way i will be able to keep my sanity...You know you have gone to far when your homepage is set to Dinarvets.com... I LOVE everybody! lol GO RV i guess! lol

Booo hoooo Waaaahhhhhh. Poor baby. The next time you get disappointed over this ordeal, this LONG journey, and loose faith in a belief, think about our soldiers in foreign countries risking their lives, away from their families, fighting for your freedoms, one of which is the freedom of speech, which enables you to come here and complain like a spoiled three year old. Waaaaahhhh. Think about the people in Iraq and what they have been through (torture, rape, war, poverty) for DECADES. Waaaaahhhhhh.

And by the way, what makes you such an expert on rates...no really. And you are tired on the lack of intelligent intel on this post...are you kidding me. You are not smart enough to sift through the garbage to grasp a diamond?

Oh, please, keep your sanity. But why don't you keep it some where else.

Please go, because it is mutual. We have lost faith in you too.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

what about 5.27, 1.13, 1.16, .35, and 6.18??

I like 12.20

DO NOT count on 5+... I think it's almost impossible for them to simply claim they have the highest valued currency in the world. It will almost certainly be less than Kuwait

I agree... I would support Iraq with the highest valued currency in the world. But you can not come out of the gate with a rate that high, you need the world to push you there.

Booo hoooo Waaaahhhhhh. Poor baby. The next time you get disappointed over this ordeal, this LONG journey, and loose faith in a belief, think about our soldiers in foreign countries risking their lives, away from their families, fighting for your freedoms, one of which is the freedom of speech, which enables you to come here and complain like a spoiled three year old. Waaaaahhhh. Think about the people in Iraq and what they have been through (torture, rape, war, poverty) for DECADES. Waaaaahhhhhh.

And by the way, what makes you such an expert on rates...no really. And you are tired on the lack of intelligent intel on this post...are you kidding me. You are not smart enough to sift through the garbage to grasp a diamond?

Oh, please, keep your sanity. But why don't you keep it some where else.

Please go, because it is mutual. We have lost faith in you too.

Wow. What are you like 12 years old? Do your parents talk to you like that? Poor kid.

• Upvote 2

what about 5.27, 1.13, 1.16, .35, and 6.18??

Well AudiS4

I think it has to be a mathematical equation to include the numbers: 4,8,15,16,23 and 42

Personally I hope to heck that TK someday has the right answer....

I mean 6.18 would be sweet. Remember last October when he was claiming 8.72.

You started an entirely new thread just to say THAT?? LOL :lol: Have a great day and stay optimistic...it'll all come together soon. Personally I'd rather hear .86 and 3.22 than .00085 indefinitely!

Then quit reading the post.... They are rumors and no one can 100% debunk any rate until the RV happens and we have the official rate.