Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FYI

Nitrobuzz

Common sense suggests you're right.

This is my first post, but I think very important. I went to one of our banks today, located in a Grocery Store and bought Dinar for a rate of $26.00 per 25,000 dinar. The banker positively stated that the RV would be Monday & they were set up to start exchanging currency on Tuesday. There were lines of people waiting to buy dinar. You had to open an account for a minimum of $1.00 in order to do this. Another client of mine went to the same bank in Walmart and did the same. They are positive that the RV will be well over $3.00. This is my first time to really get excited about this whole business, but I'm very optimistic.

This is my first post, but I think very important. I went to one of our banks today, located in a Grocery Store and bought Dinar for a rate of $26.00 per 25,000 dinar. The banker positively stated that the RV would be Monday & they were set up to start exchanging currency on Tuesday. There were lines of people waiting to buy dinar. You had to open an account for a minimum of $1.00 in order to do this. Another client of mine went to the same bank in Walmart and did the same. They are positive that the RV will be well over $3.00. This is my first time to really get excited about this whole business, but I'm very optimistic.

Also, this business about the Presidential Order #13303 and the Coalition Provisional Authority #39 is most likely BS. I'm in the business and get e-mails from the IRS daily to keep us up-to-date & can't find anything about this.

• Upvote 1

Also, this business about the Presidential Order #13303 and the Coalition Provisional Authority #39 is most likely BS. I'm in the business and get e-mails from the IRS daily to keep us up-to-date & can't find anything about this.

TaxLady... My tax attorney of many years always said that if I hold something as an investment, there is a different tax liability than to hold it otherwise. Thus, its always been very important to be clear as to the intention of your money spent. I am going to guess that the cited Presidential Order would serve as a justification of your "intent" ..... as it relfects the terminology indicating this to be an investment (versus other intentions). And I am guessing that any monies realized from this investment would carry different liability than something not intended to be an investment?

This has nothing to do with the dinar per se.... but for me throughout the years long before the dinar, has had everything to do with liability.

I have no idea whatsoever if this would effect all tax brackets, as I always seem to end up in the highest.... and I would guess that's why the tax attorneys make the big bucks in making these specific delinations?

Edited by Rayzur

Please don't take this personal but if grocery stores are selling dinars that worries me. :blink:

I get it that it is a bank IN a store but still.

How do you feel about at the food court in a mall? lol.

As shady as it sounds, I have been getting mine from a food court at Westshore Plaza Mall in Tampa, Fl.

They are CHEAP, and real. They verify every bill in front of you. Although this last shipment that they got, they were circulated. Not a deal breaker, but still.

100,00 cost $125.00

1,000.000 cost 1125.00

They are literally in the food court right next to Chic-Fil-A. Its a funny place to have it, but it works. lol.

How do you feel about at the food court in a mall? lol.

As shady as it sounds, I have been getting mine from a food court at Westshore Plaza Mall in Tampa, Fl.

They are CHEAP, and real. They verify every bill in front of you. Although this last shipment that they got, they were circulated. Not a deal breaker, but still.

100,00 cost $125.00

1,000.000 cost 1125.00

They are literally in the food court right next to Chic-Fil-A. Its a funny place to have it, but it works. lol.

Our food court had great Chinese Food. :D

I guess because of where I live, it is not a large city, I just am not used to stores that have so many other services. I guess to because we can not get dinar of any kind locally, not even the larger banks where I have heard others talk about, that is why it was so surprising for me to hear you can buy dinar at a grocery store.

We need to hurry up and RV so I enjoy the big city life I guess. :P

TaxLady... My tax attorney of many years always said that if I hold something as an investment, there is a different tax liability than to hold it otherwise. Thus, its always been very important to be clear as to the intention of your money spent. I am going to guess that the cited Presidential Order would serve as a justification of your "intent" ..... as it relfects the terminology indicating this to be an investment (versus other intentions). And I am guessing that any monies realized from this investment would carry different liability than something not intended to be an investment?

This has nothing to do with the dinar per se.... but for me throughout the years long before the dinar, has had everything to do with liability.

I have no idea whatsoever if this would effect all tax brackets, as I always seem to end up in the highest.... and I would guess that's why the tax attorneys make the big bucks in making these specific delinations?

If you purchase or otherwise receive something and hold it as an investment, then sell it at a loss or profit, it is a capital gain/loss. Did anyone even read these Presidential Orders, etc. word for word? I think alot of people are just reading what they want it to be, not what it really refers to.

Please don't take this personal but if grocery stores are selling dinars that worries me. :blink:

I get it that it is a bank IN a store but still.

In a First Convenience Bank At a large Grocery Store chain, plus at the same named bank at Walmart. This is the first time I've spoken with anyone personally at a bank who acknowledged they would be exchanging IQD next week.

Why is there no mention of this happening in any of the Arabic News sources?

Hi adlon :)

Well, because it never happened and even though their statements

above have been thoroughly proven as false, truth does not matter.

Sadly, this board is growing into a scene that reminds me of a bunch of spoiled

rotten kids fighting over a cookie that doesn't exist, but they still want it bad enough

to ignore the fact the cookie is not there!

Not aimed at you adlon :)...I'm just close to signing out here as this is not for investors,

it is for adolescents.

If truth gets one all minuses (another child like game) and rumors and lies gets a person

all pluses....what message is that sending? Actual investors do not play these kind of games, they

trade hard data and relevant details, not wishful thinking and bogus rates sitting with fingers crossed.

Not meaning to bash...but what I have witnessed this week, has made me realize something that I had hoped

I would not see. Denial, lies, and that is all the mouth wants fed with. This is not going to end well if this continues

without some manner of decency and truth. And some wonder what is wrong with our country???

Wow....

All my best adlon :D Have a nice weekend.

Jim

---

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well it didn't take long for the naysayers to come out. Has anyone ever timed these people to see who has the quickest keybord? Well in the past any good sounding news has been shot down. You don't know what to believe. I tell you that this one sounds good enough to get my spirits up and that's a wonderful feeling. I'm probibly wrong, but I think I will go on believing this one until I see ALL posts saying that RV has started.. Just call this one a feel good rumor

if i hear this 3.22 rate again im gona fuckn go crazy...........please quit posting the OLDEST rates from the hussien era...OMG...

I hereby declare this post THE post of the day!!! Thanks muffy! We're all thinking it and you said it!!!

• Upvote 1

If you purchase or otherwise receive something and hold it as an investment, then sell it at a loss or profit, it is a capital gain/loss. Did anyone even read these Presidential Orders, etc. word for word? I think alot of people are just reading what they want it to be, not what it really refers to.

Laughing..... TaxLady you get no arguement from me .... I can't think of many things I would be less able to engage than tax law.... My hat's off to you and those who save us daily from this despair.... Two things I swore I would never ever do: my own surgery and my own taxes..... Thanks for the info ! :)