Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OMG!! MAJOR INFO!

DariusAli

Why do people post stuff like this, its probably OKIE and since he was just named one of the worst Dinar online Gurus , this is his way of trying to get us excited, unbelievable.....

OKIE clean up on aisle 6!!!! get back to work at the grocery store..............

bagging grocerys , im sure your an expert.....................

Dinar info , your intel sucks......................

I usually try to stay away from the Rumor section of this site, but I had to see what all the excitement was about. Whenever I read something like this... I have to remind myself that it's just a Rumor. If any of you want to debunk this..... I guess it wouldn't be so hard to do. I mean how many banks can there be in lil ole Cheyanne, Wy anyways?

• Upvote 1

Chat Content:

Sue: Thank you for choosing Warren's Live Chat service. How can I help you today?

michael: do you sell irqui dinar

Sue: No we do not

michael: iraqi dinar sorry lol

would you be cashiing it in if it hit the market

Sue: No we do not

michael: ok thank you do you exchange foren curency

Lets not all call and bombard this bank like we have so many others. If you're thinking of calling, don't. Others have and will post what they heard.

Best thing would have been to contact a mod, give them the info to protect probably an innocent credit union.

On their site, I see nothing about currency exchange...But a lot of thumbs up...kind of creepy or corny if you ask me.

TPR