Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Good day. I have been in this IQD thing for a couple of months now but I know people who have been in longer. I came upon this website via Adam Montana's blog. For what it is worth I view the whole IQD thing as being very similar to holding a lottery ticket. The difference being that at least with the IQD I know that I am holding a winner but I do not know when I can collecta nd or much it will be! I believe what Adam and co. post or pass on in chat as being as valid as they can make it and that being said I understand that Intelligence of any nature is not an exact science So when a certain date passes as 11 Dec 09 might pass, uneventfully, then I just carry on with my day job and look forward to the next day!

I've been lurking for months so I need a post to enter chat. I returned home to Vegas in August after 5 plus years in Iraq. Enjoy reading all the ideas and spectulation going on lately, been hearing about the same since I got to Iraq in 2004.

Hello, my name is Brian. I live in Houston, TX and have been following the site for the last couple of months. I am a fairly new investor to the the Dinar, and am sitting on 8 million IQD. I have no idea how this ranks versus the average Dinar investor, but am curious.

I have many other (more traditional) investments, and my background is in private wealth management and financial planning.

I invested on a whim after getting "inside" information from a friend who invested in the Dinar back in 2004.

I have since concluded that my friend's inside information was coming from this, or another similar, chat site. Much of the information he gave me is the same information I have found on this site several different times.

I am more of the silent study type; would not have posted, but for the new rules to access chat. More interested in following the chat than participating. At least for now.

Good luck to you all,

Brian

Hello to all new to the site been reading some very expressive and intresting facts. been a dinar holder since 04 so ive seen and heard all that has been said before and like all the rest i have hope that one day this will all pan out for the rest of us sooner then later. just wanted to say hello and hanging in there for the intresting future.