Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hi,

I am very new to investing in the dinars. My husband and I got introduced to this investment through his parents. We don't know a whole lot about it and are very eager to learn. I like the approach that Adam takes...more concerned about the facts than all the rumors/speculations that are out there. The posts containing technical information, i.e. tax questions, what to reinvest in, etc...are very helpful. We, like everyone else, are hoping for the RV to happen sooner rather than later, but until then we will remain patient and put our hope and trust in what should be our true source of joy!

Hi all those in Dinarland. I have only so far purchased 3 million, but when there are some real encouraging words, I plan to buy more. I have told all friends and family and most have purchased, but I am afraid they will get mad at me if it does not pan out. The only way I feel it will go bust is if this is not the final currency when Iraq recovers from the war wounds.

I have been on awhile and have even carried on some great conversations in the chat room, but I am not sure if that qualifies as a post. So, in order to lift the ban and be sure that I can access the site, I am posting this introduction. Looking forward to an R/V VERY soon and making the best use of the newfound wealth. Thanks for all of the good info and conversations on this site. Too bad that a few have to spoil it for the many.......

Ron

Hi Adam,

Great name! :) My oldest son is Adam. I'm a small dinar investor in it for the long haul. Formally an international business man that dealt with the middle east on various drilling projects. I find you forum very interesting and fun to see what different people have to say and how they think. Time is not realitive to people in the middle east. They have no concept of just get it done. Honestly is not a characteristic of that neighborhood either. Winning is very important or in other words who got the best deal or who has the upper hand. You stand a better chance of winning the power ball than be able to predict when the RV will happen. It's not based on fundamentals of economics or what's good for the country. Anyway enough rambling for now.

Thanks for your hard work.

Larry

Hey my name is Get That Money, I have been on this site for over a month or two and love the posts and comments of some of our family memebers. Some of the bashing may need to stop, I feel that there are more people that wants to post but sometime get scare of getting bash. I do notice that there are some people in the chat room that has great knowledge of what they are saying plus sharing information that is very strong. I am looking for a great new year with this family guidence thing here. So people let's help each other out and tried to stay positive about this Dinar thang.

Thanks for reading,

Get That Money