Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

I am from Pennsylvania and have been involved in many online ventures. This forum is a much needed information site as its information has been forwarded to me on many occasions. I am looking forward to finally getting solid information from the sources available to the many people involved. thank you

topcat1954

Hi....am user mmcglone2, was to introduce myself to be able to access chat. I have had my dinar for well over five years, looking forward to cashing in and sending my son to Medical School. I like long walks on the beach and .... oh yeah, inspirational tid bits on progress with the Dinar! Don't we all? I pray it happens for us all very soon.

Name is Ftworth, I worked in Iraqi a few years when the new dinar came out , picked up some thought was a crazy amount, but it's already almost tripled in value in today's market price, I been invested since the start, but I'm only looking for a few pennies when the Dinar RV's, but I may be wrong, but if I'm , and the currency goes sky high, I'll cry all the way to the bank.

HI, my name is James and I live in Arizona. Adam, I love the site and I have learned a lot. I am still new at this but I am focussing on gathering info and researching.(I am a work in progress lol) This is the friendliest site I have been apart of, thanks for making it happen.

James