Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

My wife and I are both in the dinarvets group.

I am a professional musician (retired) with two gold records. Now I am in medical school.

My wife is a commercial mortgage broker.

We are waiting for the RV like everyone else. When it happens you can reach us by satellite link because we'll be on our sailboat in an undisclosed location. It will be warm and sunny wherever it is!!!!

PEACE!

sean:cool:

hey all,

relatively new here. looking for info and thoughts. i dont have any connections that alot of you do so i take all in. i dont want to be told what i should or should not listen to. that is up to me to decide. if somebodys intell on a moving target doesnt come true i will decide what to listen to next time around. i appreciate what is shared and want that to continue. if it doesnt happen when someone says it will maybe try to figure out why and figure out what needs to happen next but once over move on and forget about it. if you are someone that doesnt like certain peoples intell ignore it or move on. maybe even bring your own to the room. i could have said everyday for the last five years it wont happen and id be right way more then anybody that has tried to predict when it will occur. that DOESNT make me smarter then them about this whole thing.thanks adam and sonny for the opportunity to be on here.

I never chat or post, but I do like to read them. I started gathering ID back when we could trade MRE's and bottled water for them [ At the time, the Iraqi's were scared to death of the new money]. One of these days, it's going to all be allright.

Hello, I am Carol Clark and have been enjoying watching the chats in the chat room. I hope everyone can stay civil with one another so that this forum can continue. Though everyone is anxious about the rv - we are all looking for support and friendship during this waiting period. We all want to be a part of something GREAT that is going to happen - lets just settle down and enjoy each other while we wait. Thank you Adam for this venue.

Hello All, Everyones time & research is appreciated as I enjoy being low profile/quiet and having the chance to observe/read everyones chat regarding progress/skuttle butt concerning "OUR" investment..Sometimes I get close to sending a comment but best I stay low-keyed..Plz don't take anything personal..I enjoy the up-dates..Go RV!!!!

for what it is worth everyone needs to set back and take a deep breath relax for a moment and think before we speak after all we are surposed to be real people that is able to make good decisions, quit picking on Dh he is the only one that is trying to help us out.