Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

hi, i live out side of detroit and am very excited about the dinar. i'm not a big talker but like to listen to what people say until they start putting people down and not letting them talk. We are all here for the same reason and know I know for sure when this is going to happen so we need to let people talk and just listen if we don't like what they have to say unless it is hurtful to someone or someones reputation. We look forward to hearing from you adam and sonny.

thanks

donna

Hi! I'm from Minnesota and employed (thankfully) in the graphic design business. A friend of mine tried to push me into buying some Dinar after his son-in-law (a former Iraq war vet) told him about the potential investment gains. Since this guy has put me onto some other "get rich quick" schemes that haven't panned out, I was hesitant to make a purchase - that coupled with the pay cuts due to the economy and our inability to keep up on domestic financial responsibilities. My son purchased some Dinar (based on the same guy's input) and moved to this site for information gathering. In watching chats over his shoulder, it appeared positive enough that I decided to join in. I don't have much, but I am now a Dinar collector! After having read some of the discussions, it seems that there are some out there who are in pretty rough financial shape. I hope this works out more for their needs than for mine.

I am a 'newbie' to the group but not to the ups and downs of the dinar. My husband is a civilian contractor driving fuel trucks for the army in both Iraq and Afghanistan. He purchased the dinar 5 years ago and we have been riding this roller coaster ever since. I am grateful to this site for providing both valuable information and opportunity for discussion. Thank you so much, Adam Montana, for allowing us to participate.