Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

My name is Bud and I am from Florida. I have held Dinar since 2005 and I am very excited about all the good progress that Iraq is seeing and look forward to the RV when it happens.

Hopefully the fat lady will be clearing her voice soon! :)

Thanks Adam and blessing to you and your family and likewise to everyone else!

Tada!

Bud

I am new to this site and really enjoy reading the posts and following the chat room. I have yet to engage in the chat room but I spend a couple of hours a day in there. I have to admit I am a little caught up in the Dinar excitement at the moment and have made quite a large investment , for me, in money and time. I hope I am in at the tail end of this and do not have to hang on for five plus years like some of you have had to do. I don't know if i would survive that long. This is my first venture into currency trading and so far I am enjoying myself, so thank you for the opportunity to be a small part of this along with you.

I am a young adult form texas. I have not been a member for long, because i have recently gotten invested into the dinar. I enjoy coming onto this site for information about my investment and greatly appreciate all of the work everyone has done behind the scenes to keep this website going. Thank you all very much.

Dear Admin

Since this morning 12/10/09, I have problem login in to the forum, and chat room.

Any just wonted to let you know, that I have introduce myself several times, as every time when I log in, I have email in my email account to do so. I have also post on the forum to; my post was with links on all currency sites, such as forex, etc.

I do come to chat room, and never ever did anything wrong, even never have

to write anything in chat room, mostly I

Hi, I'm just a guy looking to expand my understanding of the Dinar potential and to if I am so blessed, to expand my portfolio as well. The Dinar's we have purchased will be used if they revalue with any sort of decent return to fund a mission project.

I am so sorry that some people just don't have enough sense to play nice.

Gotta hate the spoilers.

cowtownpreacher

This jroman-john or sometimes my wife jeannie. We enjoy the information on this site and have been loyal. I enjoy the rumors, intel and news. Whatever is given we take with a grain of salt. Thanks for allowing us on this site. I wish I had news to share to post but I dont.