Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hi, I'm Swabby, a 20 year Navy vet. War vet and true American. I've been watching this forum for awhile. Really think most folks act like adults, however the crap doesn't really help anyone. If God want to bless us it will happen when he's ready not because you want a new car. Give thanks and wait with faith. God Bless All.:)

This is MADD 44, As per Adams new request I am introducing myself here. I have been involved with the dinar for about a year and heard it all. I chose to come to this site after talking with other friends who are on other sites and looking around and found I liked this one because it brings info I am interested in listening to and learning about. I am usually in the background and kinda quite, however I will get my 2 cents in once in awhile ;) I have only been registered here a few months because I kept coming back to the forums to learn and get answers, so I decided to join in. So that is about it...there is one thing I would like to add... I come here for info yes but also for the enjoyment of just listening to you all. This place can be pretty funny and sometimes kinda sad. I believe this is a good investment, however I am not waiting for some one to give me a date and rate...I am not that naive....It will happen when it happens!!! By reading and listening to all the info I am able to make my OWN informed decisions and not bash others for their info....at least they bring something to the table:D...thanks for letting me vent a bit...madd

I heard of the dinar one and a half years ago but didnt take advantage. than early this year when I was flat broke I heard again from another party and I was then convinced started selling every thing I could and buyong Dinar.

Than the chater started around nov 6 09 I started looking for all the info I could ,thats when I found this site. I drank the koolaid and have been hooked ever since. I look forward to chatting with you.

Airbornescout10 from Las Vegas..I enjoy the chat room and have never recieved any warnings or complaints on or by the moderators...I enjoy rock hounding, outdoors, hiking, fishing hunting etc..I am a 10 point veteran of the Viet Nam war..My son Jack is going to Afganistan in January to serve our country...I now appologize if I have ever offended anyone at anytime...I also reguard Bumper as my friend,,,I thank you very much..Airbornescout10@yahoo.com...

I have been a member if this group for a while and have never bashed anyone. In fact, although I am on "chat" a lot, I rarely actually enter the conversation because I go there to gain knowledge on the dinar, not give out knowledge. I have few other sources so I rely on what I read on the chat, and the "group meetings". I am not interested in flirting, or discussing off topic issues concerning my life or someone else's. A lot of what is talked about on this chat is just that--off topic conversation which is OK to a point as far as I am concerned. But this is why you do not see me actively joining into the chat very often.

The purpose of this post is obvious--because Adam has made it a requirement. Since he owns this site, it is within his right to make this requirement, but it makes no sense to me personally.

I am guessing most other required posts will mention the same displeasue in this procedure I have mentioned as it seems to me that most other users of this chat and site in general are there for the same reason I am--to gain knowledge and insights to what is occuring regarding the dinar.

I feel that several in this room are very firm Republicans and a few seem to like to freely bash the current administration using lots of erronious and often times just plain stupid statements assuming everything was PERFECT prior to Obama. It sure was NOT and I think everyone knows that. I did not think this was allowed (talking about politics), but it certainly has been so far.. In fact I am quite upset at the way political things are going right now too, but I don't think it is appropriate to bash any political person or party when they do not have a chance to respond--or endlessly praise another political person or party when they may not deserve it. Most of the time this bashing starts, I either turn the chat off or just ignore it, but it is distasteful that people can be so ill informed but yet so POSITIVE their man Bush was perfect and did all he could "for this country". I am not going to try to change anyone's opinion about that. I just want to comment that it is something that is not supposed to be discussed here on this chat, but occasionally is..or has been so far.

OK, so having said all that, some of you may want me thrown out of the group. I hope that does not happen as I do gain a lot of dinar insight from the occasional intormation others post and reveal in the chat. I also do not try to pick any fights with anyone, but will appoligize to anyone who I may have tried to offer a counter point on something political. I can count on one hand how many times that has occured however,and I will try my best to refrain form offering any type of counter point in the future. (If political talk and bashing would stop as it is supposed to, we would not have this problem at all)

To sum this up, I am here for the dinar information and little else. The political bashing should be stopped in my opinion. The flirting and other off topic/off color conversation is ok as far as I am concerned. It actually gives a lot of insight to other people's lives and ways of looking at things which is always interesting IMO.

Mr. Montana, this is my post. I hope it meets your criteria even though it has no news regarding the dinar situation. Any news I would have to offer would only be news I have gained from this site earlier, so that would not help anyone. Please accept this as a "post" that offers some critical but hopefully helpful insights to your site, but no bashing. I am sorry about the stupidity of some site users who are rude, demanding and not at all thankful for the information they recieve from this site. I don't blame you for wanting to boot them. I would too. In the future if you require a post from everyone to get on chat, mine will have no new dinar news but I will comply. If this requirement continues, it will probably end up clogging up the post area with a lot of worthless posts as this one is as far as dinar news is concerned, so I hope you end up reconsidering this new posting rule. Mollyshelper

I am interested to know why the disruptions. Is it just mischief by some persons or is it are orchestrated plan to prevent the flow of information. Adam I recently purchased some dinars and requested small denoninations and they sent me the large one. Could you advise whether I should return it or not

Rawl