Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Sorry Adam didnt really know the rules my name is Deana from NC just here sitting on the sidelines trying to find out some updatesa on the dinar.... i have invested in the dimar and joined here to keep up for any new info i will for now on introduce myself when entering the chat room thanks Deana

I have been holding Dinars since 2006 and your website has been very informative. I do not post since since most of the conversations are trivial and look forward to intel only. Yes the rv must come for Iraq to step up into this world economy and be able to interact with their currency

lajos

Usually I tend to be the quite type and not attempt to push the envolope of other's ideas. But once you get to know me, I point out the obvious stupidity of comments made by people who lack any comprehension of reality. I am a CPA, MBA that is very aware of economic and political history as well as the impact on the future. Remember, history is an excellent forecast for future results based on current activities. So if you read your history you will be able to be more comfortable with your investment.

Thanks for the opportunity to expose part of my personality.