Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

hello

am very new to this site ..and have just receive a thread to say that ur replied to something i wrote ..well i can't see how to....to reply to ur thread reply ....as the other 2 that sent replies to my thread ..i couldn't find them here as i have you ..hope i am doing this right ...i even put my email on the last reply i wrote ..and nothing came thru with anything personal words from anyone ..it was just a auto reply ....so Chris here from DOWNUNDER

hello

an email was sent to me about u replying to a thread i wrote

i am very new at this and i can't seem to find where to reply when i get an automated message saying someone like you responsed to a thread/message i wrote

hello

chris here from downunder

Hey Everyone! Just here to learn...I'm not as versed on all of the in's and out's. A lot of the information I've read on dinarvets has really cleared things up for me.

I must say in the three months I've been following the dinar - at times it's a roller coaster...it's due to revalue soon...no within the next two days...wait...not until the end of the month...

Regardless of the exact time of the RV or even the amount of the RV, we all stand to get a great return on our investment!

Thanks for all you guys do!

my intro... hi, i am 49 yrs old, disabled by my own doings, "broke to many bones" and hoping for rv sooner than later. this is my first post. i enjoy reading most of the info on this site and appreciate all who post it, even the bs. all this up and down reminds me of being out at sea in 90 mph winds and 35 ft swells. sometimes its a little rough, while other times the the sea was so calm that the ocean was like a mirror. thanks again

I'm new here, as well. I happened upon this site a few days ago while searching for Dinar information and find it very educational, to say the least. lol I live near the west coast. I'm a grandmother. So, when my Dinar RVs, my hope is to help in my grand childrens education and perhaps even my own. lol They say it's never too late to teach an old dog new tricks .... lol Here's my favorite quote.

" We confide in our strength without boasting of it; we respect that of others without fearing it. " Thomas Jefferson

live long, be well everybody ...

Edited by LightBeing

Hi eveyone nice to meet you all. I have not been here long, about Oct. I think. It has been a real ride. I am a wife and mother of three and one more. I am hoping this happens soon the money sure would help things out. Well cross your fingers and yell loud if it happen I will hear you....... lol