Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Please consider me introduced...Jo E

Living in Utah is the Best! I say this only because I have lived on every greater land mass of the globe.:D

Yeah, Joellos,

Home is always the nicest place on the planet...

Some of us are still looking for home, searching, drifting, hoping to become as fortunate as You are my Friend...

May Dinar Help Us All find that Home, Happines, and Peace (of mind)...

Sincerely wish Us All that Manifestation

Good morning...Jeremy1 is wht thy call me ...I work in Long term healthcare and rehab...excited about the possibility of a rv...i have been buying dinar for over 3 years ...hope it happens soon...also enjoyed my first chat session last night...keep upo the good work..

Hi, I purchased Dinar in 2005. A friend of mine who is an Evangelist got me interested in this investment. I followed the Dinar and Iraq development rather intensely for a year and then just put it on the back burner. Now things seem to be making some remarkable progress again. Because of my interest, several friends and members of my family also invested and I feel the need to be informed so that if action is needed, we are well advised. I live in a small town in Mo, there are no international banks. Because Iraq printed so much money (into the Trillions) there has been speculation that

they would take 3 zero's off the value, give everyone holding the cash a short time to exchange the money for the new, and after that be able to cash in. Many people have been issued $25,000 bills, which would be worth $25.00, or the $1 million would be $100,000, and the new rate applied to that figure. I am interested in any knowlege out there about this. Thank you. God Bless.......jme

I get an error message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at dinarvets.com Port 80

if i had never found this site i wouldn't of known about this worry from reading 1 of ur info messages about having 30 days to sell my dinar otherwise it will devalue back down to 10c

also this warkata savings account ..i have no more money to invest or put somewhere ..what way will that help us in australia with the dinar we have

even the main australian man i have been in contact with for over 3 yrs hasn't told me about all this stuff

so the average person whom buys into the dinar would be sitting at home wondering when and if and how much they will wait after the dinar comes out to sell at a certain valuation amount ..so they would missed out and only get 10c on each dinar ..i am sorry but that is the way i am reading this info you sent to the people of the world

chris from downunder brisbane queensland