Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The GET Team Emergency call 1-11-11 - 1:30 AM

ronscarpa

Somebody needs to contact an investigative agency. This is a flat rip off at this point.

terry k is unbelievable why do people keep posting this crap.......

What amazes me is that Adam and the mods allow it to be posted here. His gibberish needs to stop now.

• Upvote 2

Just checked the rate on this site and it is not showing a $3.10 rate.... still the old rate of 0.00085 USD?

Wait a minute......if 'these' teams, guru's, whatever their title, are so full of it. Why are mods of this site, posting them here? My first thought when I see a post from a mod, their info is something I zoom in on for correct info. Aren't the 'mods' so suppose to weed out the....I believe the term was-"crap". Oh well, whatever, I do have the motor skills to ignore it, just curious. ;)

[Janna] Al - person that sent this intel to Al - the RV is intiment tomorrow - agreement with ruling body in Iraq - set date is Jan 11., 2011 - safety clause in agreement between GOI, IMF and UN - if not done by then the IMF can RV

[Janna] because of global economy cannot be put off

[Janna] currency basket waiting for Iraq

[Janna] IMCFcan and will RV is Iraq does not

[Janna] $5.27 live and hot will be the bank rate and show when the currency rate is sitting there to go public - cannot be pulled back.

Lets see now, it is the 12th, no RV. :rolleyes::D