Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

doha bank showing 1 kwd = .1 iqd

nolak

Geeze your so smart yet so mean. :blink:

I get annoyed when people refuse to think for themselves. They will listen to whatever they are told and not do any due dilligence themselves. Most members of these forums are sheep. If I was frank26 I could post a link to the DOHA site and claim that it meant the rate was 3.55 and 95% of the sheep out there would take it as fact and destroy anyone who disagreed. I am new to the forum world as I have business' to run but my experience so far leads me to believe that they are breeding ground for ignorance. BS spreads like wild fire and most posters are not very bright.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

So, if their site is correct (another math whiz here LOL)

If 1 KWD = .2833 is that 1 KWD = $2.83?

If so, I IQD would be equal to $2.83?

I suck at math.

TPR

KWD .2833 = about $3.50 USD

So IQD .1 would be less then $3.50 USD but more than $1 USD

My guess is its a typo or you know how sometimes you goto CBI during non-business hours some currencies say ----------- its most likely the same scenario. In the morning it will be normal again.

FYI I called the New York branch and they do not have access to the currency exchange at that branch.

I get annoyed when people refuse to think for themselves. They will listen to whatever they are told and not do any due dilligence themselves. Most members of these forums are sheep. If I was frank26 I could post a link to the DOHA site and claim that it meant the rate was 3.55 and 95% of the sheep out there would take it as fact and destroy anyone who disagreed. I am new to the forum world as I have business' to run but my experience so far leads me to believe that they are breeding ground for ignorance. BS spreads like wild fire and most posters are not very bright.

AMEN, its just hilarious...........the sheeple.

• Downvote 4

So, if their site is correct (another math whiz here LOL)

If 1 KWD = .2833 is that 1 KWD = $2.83?

If so, I IQD would be equal to $2.83?

I suck at math.

TPR

NO. you do suck at math.

1 divided by .2833 = 3.52 USD buy price

1 divided by .2812 = 3.55 USD sell price

1 KWD = .10 IQD

3.55 x .10 = .355

1 IQD = .355 USD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NO. you do suck at math.

1 KWD = .10 IQD

3.55 x .10 = .355

1 IQD = .355 USD

My math was off to for Iraq to US based on .1 KWD but I still think its just because its not active should be .00023 by morning there I'm betting.

It is an interesting find though! :huh:

I agree up to a point. A lot of people are sheep and are being led about but then a lot of people just are not good at math. I suck at it but I am pretty bright. We all have our own gifts and talents. I wish I was as good at math as you are.

I am glad your here, helping us understand all this, just wish you were nicer about it is all. :)

Sheeple :P

• Upvote 1

It really doesn't matter what the math is because it is all speculation without even the smallest amount of proof. Want a math lesson, do the math when the official word comes out and it still won't be exactly what your selling number is. It will be what it is / when it happens. Don't need math for today. Plenty of time to learn.

It really doesn't matter what the math is because it is all speculation without even the smallest amount of proof. Want a math lesson, do the math when the official word comes out and it still won't be exactly what your selling number is. It will be what it is / when it happens. Don't need math for today. Plenty of time to learn.

Hey it was a credible find from a bank website, no GURU was involved. Whether it is correct or not it was found by someone doing their own research! I say great JOB!!

For the record:

1 KWD = .1 IQD = 10 IQD per 1 KWD

1 KWD =.2855 USD = 3.50 USD (rounded) per 1 KWD

10 IQD = .355 US ( 3.50 USD/10 IQD)

I would be interested to see some other bank rates in Kuwait right now. <_<

NO. you do suck at math.

1 KWD = .10 IQD

3.55 x .10 = .355

1 IQD = .355 USD

I gave you a plus to remove the minus because I do suck at math...verified your math and you are correct...HOWEVER, if you do the same division KWD to IQD, you get 10, no?

Now I realize that there is no way the IQD is 10 for 1 KWD, but what you showed was two different calculations based on the KWD.

Again, plus one to remove the minus, I do suck at math.

TPR

Hey it was a credible find from a bank website, no GURU was involved. Whether it is correct or not it was found by someone doing their own research! I say great JOB!!

For the record:

1 KWD = .1 IQD = 10 IQD per 1 KWD

1 KWD =.2855 USD = 3.50 USD (rounded) per 1 KWD

10 IQD = .355 US ( 3.50 USD/10 IQD)

I would be interested to see some other bank rates in Kuwait right now. <_<

Beat me to the calculation...

TPR

I gave you a plus to remove the minus because I do suck at math...verified your math and you are correct...HOWEVER, if you do the same division KWD to IQD, you get 10, no?

Now I realize that there is no way the IQD is 10 for 1 KWD, but what you showed was two different calculations based on the KWD.

Again, plus one to remove the minus, I do suck at math.

TPR

Beat me to the calculation...

TPR

Should be 10 IQD = .35 USD (sorry to many numbers floating around)

I honestly wouldn't trust that rate until two other sites can confirm it, as my background is in Software development and White hat security .aspx sites are extremely valuable to Sqli attacks and such. In other words. It could been hacked just as a publicity stunt. I would check to see if the sites valuable, but that could get me in trouble :) BIG trouble

I honestly wouldn't trust that rate until two other sites can confirm it, as my background is in Software development and White hat security .aspx sites are extremely valuable to Sqli attacks and such. In other words. It could been hacked just as a publicity stunt. I would check to see if the sites valuable, but that could get me in trouble :) BIG trouble

so basically you think there is some little kuwaiti man in a back room (or back screen maybe..lol) rubbing his palms together and laughing. Stupid Americans.....mwahahahaha

1 US $ is equal to 28.12 percint of a kwd.

1 Iraqi Dinar is equal to 1 percent of a kwd.

So $,2812 US dollars goes into KWD 3.556 times or

1 KWD is worth $3.56 US Dollars

An Iraqi dinar is worth 10 percent of a KWD.

So 10 Iraqi dinar would equal a one KWD.

So using the above,

If $3.56 US dollars equal 1 KWD, it also equals 10 Iraqi dinar

Thus an Iraqi dinar would be worth 10% of the $3.56 or in other words ... $0.36 US Dollars

Thus a million dinar would be worth approximately $356,000 US dollars

Thus a 100,000 dinar would be worth approximately $35,600 US dollars etc.

Blessings

Whew. Thank you. :blink::blink:

1 US $ is equal to 28.12 percint of a kwd.

1 Iraqi Dinar is equal to 1 percent of a kwd.

So $,2812 US dollars goes into KWD 3.556 times or

1 KWD is worth $3.56 US Dollars

An Iraqi dinar is worth 10 percent of a KWD.

So 10 Iraqi dinar would equal a one KWD.

So using the above,

If $3.56 US dollars equal 1 KWD, it also equals 10 Iraqi dinar

Thus an Iraqi dinar would be worth 10% of the $3.56 or in other words ... $0.36 US Dollars

Thus a million dinar would be worth approximately $356,000 US dollars

Thus a 100,000 dinar would be worth approximately $35,600 US dollars etc.

Blessings

OMG ... do math much ?!?

I KWD cannot be equal to $0.2813 and $3.56 at the same time.

IF 1 KWD = $0.2813 USD and 1 KWD = 0.1000 IQD

then 1 IQD would be equal to $2.813 USD (multiply both numbers by 10 to get the equivalent of 1 IQD)

• Upvote 1

I agree up to a point. A lot of people are sheep and are being led about but then a lot of people just are not good at math. I suck at it but I am pretty bright. We all have our own gifts and talents. I wish I was as good at math as you are.

I am glad your here, helping us understand all this, just wish you were nicer about it is all. :)

Sheeple :P

Sorry for being harsh. I just hate misinformation. Most incorrect info posted on these forums is there only because the person that put it there didn't even try to double check his work or took somebody elses word for it.

I hate lazy sheep and liberals.

:D:D:o:lol:

OMG ... do math much ?!?

I KWD cannot be equal to $0.2813 and $3.56 at the same time.

IF 1 KWD = $0.2813 USD and 1 KWD = 0.1000 IQD

then 1 IQD would be equal to $2.813 USD (multiply both numbers by 10 to get the equivalent of 1 IQD)

wow