Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EarthSecrets...come mere

NotReallyTex

Hey I posted this but your post was taken away before I could get it on here. This one will probably go away too but please don't take it personally. The mods are not censoring you at all just protecting Adams interest in this forum. Wouldn't be prudent for them to leave your post up when it directs people away from this forum.

Don't take it personal and just have fun and post some more, just don't put up any phone numbers or links is all... :)

• Upvote 1

Hey I posted this but your post was taken away before I could get it on here. This one will probably go away too but please don't take it personally. The mods are not censoring you at all just protecting Adams interest in this forum. Wouldn't be prudent for them to leave your post up when it directs people away from this forum.

Don't take it personal and just have fun and post some more, just don't put up any phone numbers or links is all... :)

That Individual has caused nothing but grief since arriving here. We don't need the hassle and the Mods definitely don't. While I respect free speech, I do not respect "A" holes.

JMHO pp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

thank you .. I respect your approach.. the show is for promoting this forum and the books ... anyway thank you for your kindness. :D

p.s. GO RV<<<<<

That Individual has caused nothing but grief since arriving here. We don't need the hassle and the Mods definitely don't. While I respect free speech, I do not respect "A" holes.

JMHO pp

Wow I didn't know they were being an "A"hole :huh:

EarthSecrets....come mere .... I think you need a spankins.gif

• Upvote 3

There is a place for alternative thinking ,higher knowledge, but this is numbers, math ,business. strictley . Eclipses , full moons and tarot readings, let alone fortune cookies and dreams wont do it , We all know this , Its gonna happen! that is all we know for sure. I hope very soon

• Upvote 1

Nice sentiment. You are very thoughtfull.

I am not sure why the guy who can walk on

water and turns water into wine can be all over this site,

but the horoscope and tarot card person is just

to far out there. I am not saying one is better than the other.

I have often wondered how someone would be recieved here

if they were saying this is all part of Allahs plan.

It seems like there is plenty of room for religion on this site......

as long as your Christian....

No matter what you believe in they all boil down to tolerance

and respect for your fellow man.