Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Minister of Oil Call Rumor

SkyGuy

Greetings and Hello to all. I'm a newbie to this investment and this is my first post. This rumor came from a close, personal, family friend (who I got into this investment). This guy is no pumper and although this is "technically a rumor." I thought it couldn't hurt to post it! So, like everything else on here....we've got to take it with a grain of salt! But, it looks good to me....

(hit my in-box @ 7:44pm EST 1/05/11)

"I HAVE A GRANDSON WHO IS A MODEL IN N.Y. CITY. HE HAS INVESTED IN THIS ALSO AND HE HAS A CLOSE FRIEND FROM IRAQ. HE CALLED HIS FRIEND TONIGHT AND HIS FRIENDS FAMILY ARE ALL POLITICIANS OVER THERE AND HE CALLED HIS FAMILY AND THEY HAD THE MINSTER OF OIL TO CALL HIM BACK AND GOT MY GRANDSON ON A THREE WAY CALL AND HE TOLD MY GRANDSON THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW BIG A DEAL IT WOULD BE OR WHEN IT WOULD HAPPEN. HE IS SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT IT AND CALL BRANDON BACK TOMORROW NIGHT. SO, HERE’S A LITTLE MORE GOOD NEWS."

I've asked this guy to keep me posted on anything else he hears. If I get any update, you will as well! God speed to the RV and God Bless!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

"I HAVE A GRANDSON WHO IS A MODEL IN N.Y. CITY. HE HAS INVESTED IN THIS ALSO AND HE HAS A CLOSE FRIEND FROM IRAQ. HE CALLED HIS FRIEND TONIGHT AND HIS FRIENDS FAMILY ARE ALL POLITICIANS OVER THERE AND HE CALLED HIS FAMILY AND THEY HAD THE MINSTER OF OIL TO CALL HIM BACK AND GOT MY GRANDSON ON A THREE WAY CALL AND HE TOLD MY GRANDSON THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW BIG A DEAL IT WOULD BE OR WHEN IT WOULD HAPPEN. HE IS SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT IT AND CALL BRANDON BACK TOMORROW NIGHT. SO, HERE’S A LITTLE MORE GOOD NEWS."

Read more:

How many degrees of seperation do we have here? Although with that said, thanks for the post.

I have a CC tomorrow morning with Obama, Maliki and Shabbibi at 10. After we shoot the breeze and talk some sports, I'll be sure to ascertain the rate and date. I will then post it in the rumors section. Unless the models friends uncles relative posts it first.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

I have a CC tomorrow morning with Obama, Maliki and Shabbibi at 10. After we shoot the breeze and talk some sports, I'll be sure to ascertain the rate and date. I will then post it in the rumors section. Unless the models friends uncles relative posts it first.

all the sarcasm on this site is killing me! if you don't like post then hit your back button and go read something else, where is this listed???? IN THE RUMOR SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on people, grow up!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

all the sarcasm on this site is killing me! if you don't like post then hit your back button and go read something else, where is this listed???? IN THE RUMOR SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on people, grow up!

last time I picked up a PC magazine, I read that ALL computers have a "back button" TOUCHE!!!

Come on my friend. My intent is not to insult only to blow off a little steam with , what I feel, is some harmless humor. If I have offended anyone I am truely sorry. Been home with the flu all day and been camped out in front of the computer since 8am. Perhaps it's time for me to go night night.

Here's to champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Peace

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There seems to be a lot of people who know other people that know politicians in Iraq. I don't even know the names of politicians in Iraq or half of the cities. Nothing is going to be posted on date and rate until the date it happens and the rate they announce. Everything beyond that is just BS with some sprinkles on top.

I also like how the posts are justified by what people do, like the grandson being a model. What if he was a bail bondsman or a carpenter, would he be less or more believable?

Edited by DrDinar

Hey, the OP gave a fair amount of warning and even stated THIS IS A RUMOR.

Please cut the man a break.

This may be a change a pace from what I normally post but if people would take the time to read they would see I'm not bashing the posters relaying the information, I am only bashing the idiots making it up (the "pushers" if you will).

I cannot believe the level of hostility and arrogance that surface here. It is truly disheartening to watch the compassion of man dwindle with each passing day. I hope you wake up one day and realize that being an arrogant prick on a dinar speculation message board does NOT make you cool...

Just my two cents

+1 to OP for having the testicular fortitude to walk into this hostile environment and share his experience.

Edited by rdubya
  • Upvote 1

Thank you so much for the post and I see nothing wrong with what you posted you stated right up front it is a RUMOR. You did not say intel or fact. So thank you for letting us know what you were told who knows you could be right on. Your rumor is just as good as the next. So I say thanks and keep up updated.

Greetings and Hello to all. I'm a newbie to this investment and this is my first post. This rumor came from a close, personal, family friend (who I got into this investment). This guy is no pumper and although this is "technically a rumor." I thought it couldn't hurt to post it! So, like everything else on here....we've got to take it with a grain of salt! But, it looks good to me....

(hit my in-box @ 7:44pm EST 1/05/11)

I've asked this guy to keep me posted on anything else he hears. If I get any update, you will as well! God speed to the RV and God Bless!

Im not saying he made this up. But when someone says they just invested in this thing and joined just 3 days ago but at the same time they know all the lingo like (this guy is not a pumper). well it just makes me wonder if it is a pumper with a new user name. A lot of rumors lately and also alot of newbies starting rumors as well. Put 2 and 2 together. Just saying.

adritex, RiverDawg, davhina, TennesseeCherokee, rdubya, susanc1058....Thank You. Thank you for being objective and realizing that I fully qualified this post.....as a rumor...TO START WITH! (I mean...this IS the Rumor section, right?) If I was a pumper or going to make something up...I could have certainly, VERY CERTAINLY...made it more believable than that! Although I am a newbie on this site and new to this investment...that doesn't make me stupid or a liar. I take everything with a grain of salt and fully did my research BEFORE I ever bought a single Dinar.....oh, and I bought those Dinar (and not a little bit) on December 16th, 2010.

You jaded haters will have to excuse me with being excited about my new investment. Of which, you'll also have to excuse me for being on EVERY DINAR SITE I can find since December 16th....to see if the next day I'm going to be extremely RICH!!! This was the very first rumor I've "personally" gotten since I bought into this investment less than 30 days ago. So, after reading all of your post (the good, the bad, the bull**** and the ugly)...I was excited to pass along what I was told with all of you. Speaking of which...you got the information directly as it was email to me (spelling mistakes and all).

24 hours after I placed my Dinar order, I called this man...to return the favor to him, of helping me adopt two families from his little church that my company could sponsor for Christmas....so that those families could have a Christmas! So that those families didn't wake up on Christmas morning...to find that they not only didn't have toys for their kids...but a roof over their head, food in their mouths, employment, and a car they couldn't afford to fix to get to their job. I don't say these things to impress you...but only to impress upon you that this man would do more for others than he would for himself. This man emailed me that info from his grandson and I'm just passing it along. He's double my age and as accomplished as he is....the fact that he seeks my council means allot to me. That being the case..."I" was excited about being blessed with a big return on the Dinar for a relatively small investment and wanted others to be just as blessed as I’m going to be! In approximately 25 days I've gotten 6 of my employees, 3 family members, and 4 of my friends/colleagues to buy Dinar...BECAUSE THEY TRUST ME! THEY TRUST MY FINANCIAL ADVICE. THEY BELIEVE IN ME....BECAUSE, I HAVE A TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS!

TRUST ME....I want this to happen just as bad as any of you!! My reputation & relationships with these people...are worth WAY MORE, than any dollar I've got invested in this! YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE MORE MONEY, BUT YOU CAN'T BUY SOMEONE'S TRUST. (In that same regard...my word is my bond and I'm prepared to refund their initial investment if it goes south.) I'm already rich...the biggest return for me...is being RIGHT. (Plus...I wouldn't mind saying to my father in-law...I TOLD YOU SO! Thanks for not listening to me...as I drive away with his daughter in my 2011 458 Italia. LOL)

(By the way people...it doesn't take but a few hours and a few Google searches on terms to quickly pick up on the lingo from these sites. Secondly, where do think Models live in the US? I can tell you one thing...it isn't Des Moines, Iowa. I'm sure his only intention in telling me that info was so that I know how a kid from small town Tennessee ended up in New York.)

Although I've lost a little sleep over promoting this investment....I DON'T THINK IT'S A QUESTION OF IF IT WILL RI/RV, BUT ONLY A QUESTION OF WHEN! (Of which, I just bet my Chief Technical Officer (who thinks there is NO WAY this can happen) $100 USD that it will RV/RI by the end of the month!)

Go RV!

• Upvote 1