Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dispelling the Myths

Shylmysten

:twothumbs:

Super post, I saw this somewhere else (possibly posted in Chat?) and it was good then; like wine it gets better with time (each read).

Key to me on this ;post is that it has a factual basis and then some speculation based on analysis of the facts above without coming across as defiantly correct, but rather speculatively guessing and confident, with room for error that I can assign, and then judge for myself. There's a difference, no?

This is the type of analysis and piecing together of the facts most of us are hungry for in this forum. Some of us enjoy digging in the weeds to make sense of this, others are trying to rely on those who are digging for the facts (doing the real work), so to speak (whether rightly or wrongly, I make no value judgment on it--heck I am counting on some VERY good people on this forum to feed me information!!!; oh and ignoring others with indignation). We don't want or need hype and double-talk that for me is reminiscent of high school "clicks" speaking in code around cast-outs like they knew something really cool but just couldn't give up the goods to the dweebs... I don't know, maybe their information is valid (i.e., they really did hear what they are relaying, so don't shoot the messenger), but I don't read their stuff anymore unless I am finished with all other posts and need to kill some time. I just keep clicking away for stuff like what is above and this is what I find valuable. Don't you?

Anyway,...

Thanks!

Cheers!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

:twothumbs:

Super post, I saw this somewhere else (possibly posted in Chat?) and it was good then; like wine it gets better with time (each read).

Key to me on this ;post is that it has a factual basis and then some speculation based on analysis of the facts above without coming across as defiantly correct, but rather speculatively guessing and confident, with room for error that I can assign, and then judge for myself. There's a difference, no?

This is the type of analysis and piecing together of the facts most of us are hungry for in this forum. Some of us enjoy digging in the weeds to make sense of this, others are trying to rely on those who are digging for the facts (doing the real work), so to speak (whether rightly or wrongly, I make no value judgment on it--heck I am counting on some VERY good people on this forum to feed me information!!!; oh and ignoring others with indignation). We don't want or need hype and double-talk that for me is reminiscent of high school "clicks" speaking in code around cast-outs like they knew something really cool but just couldn't give up the goods to the dweebs... I don't know, maybe their information is valid (i.e., they really did hear what they are relaying, so don't shoot the messenger), but I don't read their stuff anymore unless I am finished with all other posts and need to kill some time. I just keep clicking away for stuff like what is above and this is what I find valuable. Don't you?

Anyway,...

Thanks!

Cheers!

:tiphat:

I couldn't have said it better myself!! Outstanding critic of this piece and the forum!!