Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I personally read all the post I can. I don't care for the dates and rates, but the opinions of the info they all find and the article themselves are very helpful to form your own opinion. Anybody who gets mad and bashes about dates and rates being wrong should just brush those aside and only read the facts and what they can get out of them. This would make these sites alot funner to come to, I am getting sick and tired of having to forge thru all the trash talk just to read others opinions on the information given from the "gurus" if you will.

Not to sound like a complete idiot but who is Okie and where does he get his intel? I always see his name on this site but never really read the posts. They always looked like D-D pumping stuff to me. . . should I be following his posts? This is a serious questions btw.

Not to sound like a complete idiot but who is Okie and where does he get his intel? I always see his name on this site but never really read the posts. They always looked like D-D pumping stuff to me. . . should I be following his posts? This is a serious questions btw.

read all you want, intel is intel. read and form your own opinion, I know people who like him and people who don't, besides he hasn't been anymore wrong them some of the others that put out info.

• Upvote 2

If you like bs... have at it

btw, I don't believe the person who posted the referred-to post was the real Okie Oil Man.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okie, I saw that post... Its not all of us! I for one love your posts and learn. I wish you'd post more reguardless of what other people think! Intel is better than NO INTEL!

You do realize that that wasn't actually Okie, right?

btw, I don't believe the person who posted the referred-to post was the real Okie Oil Man.

It wasnt.

His stuff sounds credible to me, THey haven't pan out, but you can't blame him! Don't really care if it pans out, one day it will! Sooner or later. Him and a few others seem to be in the know! Call me crazy and bash me if you will! My opinion! :D

Lol, I've eaten worse lol. If not Okie, then Who????

Wow, I'm confused now!! WHO WAS IT??????? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Although I believe in freedom of speech, and everyone has right to be wrong(just kidding) I meant everyone has right to an opinion.

Okie the Oil man has been pumping for a long time(more than a year); I would not take anything seriously from this comedian.

By the way, making up dates & rates are not intel; it is a pure conjecture.

Since you have questioned, it is just my opinion.

Edited by Equity
  • Upvote 4

I get warm and fuzzy all inside when I see that okie has a post, than I go to the toilet... :blink:

ROTF LOL ! He's not that bad is he??? Now "Equity" what do you mean making up dates and rates. If he claims he's the messenger we can't really disprove that can we? I'm just saying let him talk and lets hear his opinion..... Right or Wrong?......... I really want to know! His, Yours and 500 others opinion! I like to collect as much Intel as possible and make my own decision. I have been wrong lots of times in my life but still wouldn't change anything! He's no different and none of us are! :D

• Upvote 2