Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ITS SO QUIET

kennyc

IMHO,

I recommend taking the "quiet" as a short, tactical pause in the fight. We are all aware that as soon as the 'next' benchmark date approaches for the GOI, rumors will be will be wildy flying off the presses. Use this time to further develop your own information base so you can do your own trend analysis and therefore make informed decisions to best suit your particular interest(s). As soon as the 'rumor mill' spins up again, it'll be very difficult to discern fact from fiction and it will be open season all over again. Just my :twocents: Happy New Year and GO RV (sooner rather than later and definitely in 2011!!!)

• Upvote 1

Hek I am a newbie and I know the routine... Weds we get tidbits from "sources" thursday we get intel from Bankers,Friday we get Confirms,sat we wait for sunday,sunday we wait for monday,we all get up monday thinking we will call in sick and quit on Tuesday!!!!!!! Then tuesday we play catch up on all the stuff we didnt do last week while we were stuck to the computer!!!! I am starting early this week,I have to get something done around here!! Everybody stay positive,I do believe we are close. Something has to break soon for the GOI to have any stability with the worlds community. The longer they put off the less stability they portray. And I always said there is to many crooked people controlling this for there to be a lop!!!(politcians)

• Upvote 3

I have not always been a member of this website. However, I have followed it and several others. This past weekend of endless pumping and it's going to hit, and t-minus however many days are left is just hype. It happened last Christmas as well. Along with countless other dates and times. This is an investment nothing more nothing less. If you are counting on it to bring in countless dollars tomorrow, maybe it will but possibly it won't. Don't go and buy more dinars when you hear tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. The often overstated addage of buy what you can afford is very true. Have a good time with it and see what happens. If you look at other investments in the world and there are countless there is no other massive hype associated with them that you quite often see hear. The stock markets operates ever day making people wealthy and poor. You don't hear people screaming this or that everyday, that tomorrow will make us rich. It's a gamble, and that's all it is. Anything else should raise a red flag and be considered as nothing more than hype. Remember folks there are people in this investment that are making money everyday on this hype. You bought in because you either believe in it, believe in who told you about it etc.... When it happens it happens, who ever guesses right will proclaim themselves as always right. Just listen to both the good information and don't hammer on those who may have a different take or different information about what may or may not happen.

GO RV

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL

Hello, this is my first post but I have been Consumed by the Dinar for the past month and have been reading and watching non stop!

In all that time, I have yet to see an answer to the question I have been asking all along.. How long can a government operate without a valued, trade-able currency?? It sure seems like all the stars are lining up and personally, I thought the writing was on the wall when the FDIC removed the 250K limit..

Didnt make sense to do that in a recession....

Thank you Silhouette!!

SEE BELOW CUT AND PASTED

ADAM POSTED TODAY @ 9:47 AM

Wino, on 03 January 2011 - 08:22 AM, said:

Adam, do you feel that everything has been accomplished in Iraq to warrent an RV/RI, or whatever. Does it appear that anything else might be holding it up. Or are we just at that point that it is now up to Iraq to pull the trigger. I realize that if it is the last case then we have nothing to do but twiddle our thumbs and wait. Just looking for a personal opinion , nothing that needs links to back it up. And I do have a lot of respect for your opinion but do not hold you responsable if your opinion doesn't pan out. It is Iraq.........

If everything was already done we would have an RV already!

The most important thing to realize is Iraq can't simply surprise banking groups, government agencies, exchange facilities, etc with a huge change in the value of their currency.

It would lead to massive confusion, possibly chaos, and people would get hurt.

It would be absolutely irresponsible for them to RV without having hundreds of contingency mechanisms in place.

Iraq may take a long time to do things, but they have not been irresponsible - expecting them to do something this massive without taking a lot of time to prepare is similar to expecting a snail to start hopping.

With all that said, here's my opinion.

Iraq has many of the necessary hurdles to make this happen. Now that they have some stability in their operations, they can begin planning and implementing those contingency mechanisms.

I would not be surprised at all to see it hit this week - and I also wouldn't be surprised if it takes Iraq 3-6 months to put all of this together.

Friends, I know you might not like to hear that - but this is NOT A SMALL THING!

This brings me full circle to what I said in the first place:

A lot is going well for us, but nobody has the date or rate.

Just hang in there!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz19z38VylF

If you are able to turn on your computer and read this post, that means you have electricity and you are not blind... there's two things to be thankful for already. It's also at least one thing that many Iraqi's do NOT have... so before you get mad that you don't have a million dollars already, try to be thankful for what you DO have.

Happy New Year, everyone!

---------------------

My posts are always meant for discussion purpose only, never as financial or legal advice. Before making any financial or legal decisions, always consult your licensed professional.

Hot tip! Read the Forum Rules.

Follow me: My Blog :: Get the RV INTEL book! :: Download the free "Cash In Guide" HERE :: facebook :: Email Group :: Twitter

What's this place all about? Read up on the BENEFITS of Dinar News Network.

I can't answer every post... please click here to ask a question and the community will try to help.

Read more:

• Upvote 1