Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV SOON ????

JCOUTEE

sonny1 I have followed you since October of 09, and have always looked to you as the voice of reason. Please explain your reasoning on this time frame. My jaw dropped when I read this. I thought you were dead on last July when you thought then it would happen, but understood all the reasons why it didn't. But this time frame has me baffled. Please if you don't mind, tell me why you feel this way. Thanks

I second that! Sonny1 a week ago you were saying you thought it was gonna happen by the end of 2010.

I agree with Sonny1 because there are too many things still not done. Gov not officially ratified, no budget approval, waiting on full WTO membership, still in external and fiscal deficit and probably will be till 2012, Kuwait debt outstanding...... need I say more? All the rumors we hear are "HEARSAY"..... nothing more nothing less. Be patient for a few more months, at least.

Add to the list: They aren't completely out of Chapter VII yet. Even if there was an RV, it's still not an internationally tradeable currency. It would be an in-country RV only.

I will offer the same advice a friend once offered me while transitioning out of the military; operate as if you have one foot in the door, and one foot out. Prepare yourself for the new change, but keep your life in balance as it is and possibly may remain for a while. I have been pretty calm waiting on the announcement of an actual RV, but in the mean time, I make plans in case it doesn't happen for a while.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Sonny1 because there are too many things still not done. Gov not officially ratified, no budget approval, waiting on full WTO membership, still in external and fiscal deficit and probably will be till 2012, Kuwait debt outstanding...... need I say more? All the rumors we hear are "HEARSAY"..... nothing more nothing less. Be patient for a few more months, at least.

i'm thinking 6 months myself also

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

To recap..................let's see I believe this is the RUMOR section which I believe everything is heresay.

Alot of the comments are harsh and may be overdone a bit. But if you want factual information I would suggest not

reading the RUMORS section and sticking to the other topics :bow:

:tiphat:

Edited by bikertrash

Again.... Im not claiming to know anything so please stop assuming these thoughts in your head your only embarressing yourself.....But I do know how to tell fact from fiction.....and I have aquired that skill from reading and listening to some of these people over the past year......what exactly are you crying about?? I have a tissue for that.....

Read more:

no one knows a thing, except me, no RV yet, that's what I know.

Good Luck & good day

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Summertime? So let me get this straight.. GOI will not value thier currency for six months? So all the contracts that are signed, all the ships that are waiting to be offloaded, all the positives that have happened.. Iraq as a country will still have no world value for another six months?

...doesnt sound logical to me..

Again.... :lol::lol: Im not claiming to know anything so please stop assuming these thoughts in your head your only embarressing yourself.....But I do know how to tell fact from fiction.....and I have aquired that skill from reading and listening to some of these people over the past year......what exactly are you crying about?? I have a tissue for that.....

Keep, you are amazing and funny :) Please continue to be real. Alot of people only want to hear positive, even if it is lies. Then they get depressed when nothing happens!

• Upvote 1

Summertime? So let me get this straight.. GOI will not value thier currency for six months? So all the contracts that are signed, all the ships that are waiting to be offloaded, all the positives that have happened.. Iraq as a country will still have no world value for another six months?

Did anyone REALLY believe OKIE's "intel" that there were 180 ships waiting to be offloaded in that tiny Iraqi harbor? :lol: Go look at it on Google Earth and tell me how many ships you think could be waiting there. Prolly couldn't offload 180 rowboats in that harbor. (and that was several weeks ago)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post . ignore the hecklers ,when this is all over they will have to go back to watching cartoons and eating cerial at noon for lack of entertainment :lol: !

Whoa now, I watch cartoons and eat cereal at noon..whatchya tryin to say?!?! JK I have a 2 year old, of course thats what I do....lol

No one know when they will revalue their currency.... and posters like Okie should only be taken with a grain of salt I think the same guy goes around and spreads rumors under different names because people get tired of his bs posts. If there were all of those ships off the coast of Iraq, the whole world would know about it, not just Okies sources.. Iraq probably still has a few issues to work out so I totally would not be shocked if it took them another 6 months to work it all out... However I always pray tomorrow is THE BIG DAY