Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE IMF DONE??? PICKING????

dinardarius

Hello, what happen to all the IMF RV's that are to be happening? I thought that 19 countrys were to RV, like the USA? Only four or so have happened so far ----- well where did all the RV'S GO? How fast in the past has the RV's been given out? Hows that for questions in the questions section? :confused:

I think that the picking out of the hat hasn't all been done! :tiphat: What do you think?

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I also read some time ago that a basket of either 17 or 19 currencies were supposedly going to revalue but I don't know where it came from. The only ones that I read have actually revalued recently are Kuwait, which as I recall was a change of several cents, and the Yuan was also insignificant, since it is a controlled re-valuation and is still grossly undervalued.

It was last year either the summer or first part of autumn and it was the UN I believe that said that there would be at least 11 to revalue. It may have been the IMF but I don't believe it was...... I have been trying to find that list myself.

Hope someone has saved it and will share with us....

Guys all the talk of multiple countries RVing at the same time is bogus......another string of twisted lies made to fit into whatever topic some random gurus had for the day to make it all sound good together.....countries dont get together and decide to all do it together for any reason....especially cause they are worried about a small amount of spectators that want to "double dip".....all that stuff is a bit silly really......each country is on its own and has its own agenda and policies to follow....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Here is the link about the 11 countries. The debate at the time this was published was: is the below paragraph about dues to fund the UN or about changing the 11 countries exchange rate.

"In connection with conversion rates, he said that for 11 countries, a country-by-country assessment of possible exchange rate overvaluation or undervaluation had been conducted, including the examination of information about the economic and financial situation. Based on the review, the Committee had decided to adjust the conversion rate of Iraq. Some members considered that the rate of the other 10 countries should also be adjusted. However, in line with the past practice and its recommendation on the scale methodology, the Committee had decided to use market exchange rates for the other Member States."

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2009/gaab3917.doc.htm

• Upvote 3