Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I can't believe that this is still dragging on? I don't know about the rest of you but it has to be said that all of the pumpers and gurus called for it to be done no later than yesterday if not so much sooner? Where does that leave us? T-minus 365? Come on man, this is stale and nobody should believe anything any of these guys say anymore, a medic and a mailman, think about it, that's what they are and we are listening to them. What fools we are to continue along this path. I now serious believe that it will continue on for another year without question or as long as they have followers. Why not disconnect from it or sell all of the dinar back that we have and let's see what happens? Why not guys, come on, what do you have to lose, your sanity? This has become a complete joke and we all know it. Don't continue on this path as it will lead to utter disappointment, I have my opinion and this is it, just like all of the other pumpers have theirs, don't mistake mine for anything less than what their opinions are, except for that fact that you can't prove me wrong and we can easily prove them all wrong time and time again. It's time to take a stand on this end and end the insanity. Don't be so foolish another year and put your time to something that will certainly be more productive, not the Dinar. I am selling all mine back this week although I only have so little left as it is as my confidence has continued to seriously wain over the past year. Anyway, how many of you are with me. A new year a new angle, not their angle but your own. It's your choice, I hope you all make the right one. Peace

It does not look like this is an investment that you should have gotten envolved in.

If you purchased your dinar because of what someone else said, without doing your own research then you did wrong.

When I got into this investment I knew there were no guarantees.

At that time I looked at the money that I spent was forever gone and if something was to come of this investment then Great.

Personally I will be very happy with a revaluation of a dime anything more than that will be fantastic.

If you go into this investment with some kind of revaluation in that range, knowing that may not even happen, you would be much better off.

When the iraqi dinar does revalue and nobody truely knows when.

All that are invested will make a profit far greater than any other investment they have probably ever made in their lifetime.

I for one admit that I do not know when or for how much this will truely RV at. For that matter if it ever will RV.

I do however have hope that it will RV something greater than one dollar and would have liked for it to have happened last year.

Oh Well ! We wait.... But for someone that has to have it RV tomorrow, or is expecting a rate of $3.00 plus - Well ! I truely sympathize with you.

God Bless us all and a Very Happy New Year to Everyone.

• Upvote 3

I can't believe that this is still dragging on? I don't know about the rest of you but it has to be said that all of the pumpers and gurus called for it to be done no later than yesterday if not so much sooner? Where does that leave us? T-minus 365? Come on man, this is stale and nobody should believe anything any of these guys say anymore, a medic and a mailman, think about it, that's what they are and we are listening to them. What fools we are to continue along this path. I now serious believe that it will continue on for another year without question or as long as they have followers. Why not disconnect from it or sell all of the dinar back that we have and let's see what happens? Why not guys, come on, what do you have to lose, your sanity? This has become a complete joke and we all know it. Don't continue on this path as it will lead to utter disappointment, I have my opinion and this is it, just like all of the other pumpers have theirs, don't mistake mine for anything less than what their opinions are, except for that fact that you can't prove me wrong and we can easily prove them all wrong time and time again. It's time to take a stand on this end and end the insanity. Don't be so foolish another year and put your time to something that will certainly be more productive, not the Dinar. I am selling all mine back this week although I only have so little left as it is as my confidence has continued to seriously wain over the past year. Anyway, how many of you are with me. A new year a new angle, not their angle but your own. It's your choice, I hope you all make the right one. Peace

Okay pumper... We now transition from misinformation to psychological warfare. Come on. Do you really think anyone of us will lose our sanity over this? I have a few thousand dollars tied up in this and if it doesn't work out I'll have some really nice wallpaper in my shop. I never even think about the money anymore. It was speculative when I got in and, yep, I just checked myself... it's still speculative today. You sell. I buy. Me Tarzan. You Vain. B)

If you think that what you are told on here or for that matter anywhere is going to happen then you have made a big mistake because no one knows when or even if any rv is going to happen. I wish you well but this could take another 2 to 4 years or it could happen tomarrow. good luck.

I am going to keep mine, you never know if or when it will RV.. I would like to see everybody to stop buying the dinar from these pumpers, than maybe we will only have news out there that tells the truth.. enough of these rumors

go rv..

God Bless

Well, I agree with you in principal and in theory, but you'd sooner herd cats into a bucket of water than get a group of dinar holders to go along with you. You ever tried putting cats in water? B)

wishful thinking BigD and good luck to your never ending search for riches the easy way. Let me guess, no college education? NO job? Duhhh! If you had any sense then you would understand. Until then, you will continue on this path until you see the light, let's hope it doesn't take you years.

We are all frustrated, and I, like you and others get discouraged at times, but you got to stay in for the long haul. It's okay to vent, just avoid irrational thoughts and opinions that may offend others. There's a lot of folks in this sand box so lets play nice.

A college education in this country doesn't mean squat anymore! With all of the bull S degrees and the mountains of school debt. Unless it's a technical degree it holds no water. We have enough art history majors in this country. I'm not against higher education, I'm against what has become the standard of higher education. And before you start bashing with "you obviously don't have a degree", I will answer "you are correct". I have made my money and my living as a successful businessman. Sure I took a few of bumps in the beginning, but that's what this great nation of ours is about, taking risks and opportunities to excel. Sad thing is the complacency levels our populace has risen to, as well as their since of entitlement.

We are all frustrated, and I, like you and others get discouraged at times, but you got to stay in for the long haul. It's okay to vent, just avoid irrational thoughts and opinions that may offend others. There's a lot of folks in this sand box so lets play nice.

A college education in this country doesn't mean squat anymore! With all of the bull S degrees and the mountains of school debt. Unless it's a technical degree it holds no water. We have enough art history majors in this country. I'm not against higher education, I'm against what has become the standard of higher education. And before you start bashing with "you obviously don't have a degree", I will answer "you are correct". I have made my money and my living as a successful businessman. Sure I took a few of bumps in the beginning, but that's what this great nation of ours is about, taking risks and opportunities to excel. Sad thing is the complacency levels our populace has risen to, as well as their since of entitlement.

Very well stated. I also have no degree. I came up through the technical trades and really get a good laugh when my old school mates talk about their degrees and then realize they have and make way less than me. There are many with graduate's honors on the wall who don't have a pot to (!$$ in. I hung in through the tough and lean times and I will keep hanging in now. Way to go Diver! Good post. B)

• Upvote 2

OK ALL YOU "BUBBLE-GUMMERS" - YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THE DINAR AS AN INVESTMENT - YOU ARE BUYING STOCK, PERIOD! STOCK IN A COUNTRY THAT IT WILL REBOUND AND PAY BIG DIVIDENDS NO MATTER WHAT "GURU" SAYS WHAT. I DID MY DUE DELIGENCE AND SEE THIS AS A STOCK "BUY" AND "HOLD" - YA MAYBE A LONG TIME BUT CONSIDERING THE ADVANCEMENTS MADE LATELY AND THE FACT USA AND BRITIAN PLUS MANY OTHER NATIONS HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF DINARS, IT WILL RV SOONER THAN LATER.

THE RATE IS ALL THAT MATTERS AND WHERE IT WILL TREND OVER TIME. KUWAIT IS AN EXCELENT EXAMPLE! ODDS ARE PRETTY GOOD, IF YOU'RE A BETTING PERSON, THAT A GOOD RETURN SHOULD BE FORTHCOMING. ADAM NOR ANYONE CAN KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN UNTIL IT HAPPENS. ADAM OFFERS HIS WAY TO "ACTING" ONCE THE RV HAPPENS BUT NO GUARANTEED PROOF SHOWN THAT THE VIP OR RESERVING A CORP OR ANYTHING THROUGH HIM EXCEPT FEES WILL EVER HAPPEN. YOU CAN'T SEE HIM. KNOW HIS REAL NAME...JUST BELIEVE! HE IS MAKING A SUBSTANTIAL LIVING - DO THE MATH PEOPLE. BUT, IF YOUR FOLLOWING HIM "BLINDLY" AS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY HE WILL LET US AND HE DOES "COME-OUT" AT THE RV - IN PERSON - AND WITH THE PROGRAMS WE HAVE ALL PAID FOR THE HE MIGHT BE A HERO. BUT WHY NOT COME FORTH NOW?

I CAN'T GET MY VIP CERTIFICATE UNTIL AFTER THE RV I WAS TOLD. A LITTLE LATE SINCE I PAID "BEFORE" THE RV...IT SHOULD BE ISSUED IMMEDIATELY. WHY IT WON'T BE? READ BETWEEN THE LINES. THE DINAR RV IS REAL - WHAT YOU WANT TO FOLLOW IN OR "TRUST" IN IS YOUR CALL. MANY SITES AND GURUS SAY"THIS IS THE WAY".

DINAR BANKER HAS HIS WAY...TAMPA DINAR HAS HIS METHOD...SAFE DINAR HAS THEIRS AND DINAR TRADE SAYS ALL YOU NEED IS HIM TO "CASH-IN" AS HE WILL BE THE CHEAPEST WAY- THE REST IS UP TO YOU - IF YOU WERE GOING TO SEE AN ATTORNEY TO SET UP AND OFFSHORE BANK OR CORP OR EVEN IN THE USA - YOU WOULD GET HARD COPIES...RIGHT????? C'MON MAN!

I GOT MY OWN CORP AND ANOTHER ONE IN THE BAHAMAS, CHEAPLY ON-LINE AND I KNOW WHO THEY ARE! MY BANK OF AMERICA CAN HANDLE EVERYTING WHEN THE RV HAPPENS BY A SIMPLE DEPOSIT BY ME. NO SECRETS AND NO FEES EXCEPT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CBI AND B OF A. NO NEED FOR ALL THE "EMOTIONAL" JARGON. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND RV ME ASAP!

• Upvote 1

why do you think the so called gurus are on there to distract people from whats really happening there has to be people out like this so not every tom **** and harry is invested in it, Iraq could not afford it. To me seeing these people write these dates and rates actually makes me feel like we are close i may be a newbie to the chat but ive been watching the sight for a couple years now and ive never seen it like this

Sell your Dinar and put your money in a savings account. I hear they are getting .45% APR these days. Get out of speculation, you don't have the stomach for it. You should treat it like an IRA, put it away and don't touch it. I suggest you step away from your computer and forget the hype.

I am buying if you are selling.

• Upvote 1

why do you think the so called gurus are on there to distract people from whats really happening there has to be people out like this so not every tom **** and harry is invested in it, Iraq could not afford it. To me seeing these people write these dates and rates actually makes me feel like we are close i may be a newbie to the chat but ive been watching the sight for a couple years now and ive never seen it like this

I really appreciate the sincere effort you made here not to offend... however, people said Tom, **** and Harry on television when television was live and had censors on the set. LOL! :D:lol:B)

Never mind... The name censor did it. See? ****. ****. ****. Works every time. I'm glad my name isn't ****. If it was no one would know it. My name is Mr. **** Hicks... Ha Ha Ha!

Edited by pureau79