Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO MORE DINARS HERE.

Liljohn

Ok I'm posting this in rumors because there is no link.

Evans world travel is a travel agency close to where I live, which sells IQD. My best friend just called me and told me that they are no longer available. The lady at the desk also said that they would not be getting anymore, because they have been taken off the market.

BTW my best friend is also my cousin and happens to be in the ministry as an associate pastor at my church. This is not someone who lies or makes stuff up.

Anyway it sounded like good news to me so I decided to share.

Johnnie

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, got 500.000 yesterday in Tampa Florida....Currency Exchange, Westshore Mall..

I don't know anything about Florida, but this is East Texas, and I am relaying something that just happened! APPRXIMATELY 9:25 CST.

Edited by Liljohn
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ok I'm posting this in rumors because there is no link.

Evans world travel is a travel agency close to where I live, which sells IQD. My best friend just called me and told me that they are no longer available. The lady at the desk also said that they would not be getting anymore, because they have been taken off the market.

BTW my best friend is also my cousin and happens to be in the ministry as an associate pastor at my church. This is not someone who lies or makes stuff up.

Anyway it sounded like good news to me so I decided to share.

Johnnie

I JUST CALLED AND SPOKE WITH THE LADY AND SHE SAID THEY ARE JUST OUT OF IT FOR RIGHT NOW BUT WILL HAVE MORE IN ON WEDNESDAY!! 903-663-2525

• Upvote 2

Hello there I am new to this but I am finding it all very interesting...Liljohn what part of east texas are you from it might be good to have someone fairly close to share information with if we need it.

I'm in the longview area.

GO TO EZFOREX.COM, TRY TO BUY DINAR. IT ALSO SAYS CURRENCY IS NOT AVAILABLE!

Sorry, got 500.000 yesterday in Tampa Florida....Currency Exchange, Westshore Mall..

Not the same rumor as the OP, but the Currency Exhange in south Florida has told a friend he is only getting a partial order and has said that the home office told him he will have a hard time getting more. NOT that he will not get more, just will not be able to get as much as in the past. GO RV!

Edited by Yogi-Donnie
  • Upvote 3

Come on peeps! We all know that the dinar supply is drying up. It was only a matter of time before dealers, banks, and travel agencies start to lose their ability to acquire more. Let's look at this as a good thing and know that the ONLY way they are going to get more is if they buy MINE (and yours), and the ONLY way that will happen is if we have an RVVVVVVVVVVVV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!