Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Super Duper Intelligance Must Read Now

Dinar Dude

Listen up here my fellow D-Veterans, I was thinking that maybe just for fun, to break the tension were under just a little,

Lets all post but only this once and under this thread, The biggest Bull**** "WHOPPER" Pumper Crap Fake Lie Post

we can possibly think of and see who comes up with the Funniest or most Believable or most outrageously far fetched

exaggerated post of the RV century. So don,t beat me-up for this I'm just trying to have a little fun with you guys, right? nothing wrong with that. Maybe we can top the best bs-artists in here.

"LET THE BULL**** BEGIN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dinar Dude
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 26

Listen up here my fellow D-Veterans, I was thinking that maybe just for fun, to break the tension were under just a little,

Lets all post but only this once and under this thread, The biggest Bull**** "WHOPPER" Pumper Crap Fake Lie Post

we can possibly think of and see who comes up with the Funniest or most Believable or most outrageously far fetched

exaggerated post of the RV century. So don,t beat me-up for this I'm just trying to have a little fun with you guys, right? nothing wrong

with that. "LET THE BULL**** BEGIN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You first!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shabs put a code in the Letters of intent to the IMF. It's much like the Bible Code. I have a super secret source who has been cracking the rate and date for almost 6 months now and it appears as though the rate is 2.37 and the date will be the first week of March.

• Upvote 6

get a dam life, not the time or place for this

Listen my friend I do have a life which is why I'm not worried about weather this rv's today or not, I didnt throw all my eggs on one basket

like YOU! . We are all friends in HERE right? so lighten up.

Every bs rumor has been regurgitated so many times, then combined with new bs with a twist of lemon, it's hard to pick just one. :lol: I pick everything tk has ever said, with just a touch of okie.

thanks for the response but just be funny, i know that you could come up with something good. dont put much thought into it,

just make it "STUPID"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

exaggerated post of the RV century. So don,t beat me-up for this I'm just trying to have a little fun with you guys, right? nothing wrong with that. Maybe we can top the best bs-artists in here.

"LET THE BULL**** BEGIN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't need this bs on this site

N

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Shabs put a code in the Letters of intent to the IMF. It's much like the Bible Code. I have a super secret source who has been cracking the rate and date for almost 6 months now and it appears as though the rate is 2.37 and the date will be the first week of March.

FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYY !!

I LOVE IT, THANKS - ONE POINT FOR YOU

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

This is your brain on drugs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

stuck in a snowstorm in south Utah--pulled over to the motel :

saw a Zion's bank across the street and went over to visit :

talked to a rep about opening up an account when my dinars RV;

Told him about 12.6 million bucks to deposit:

he said " i will check into it for you "

come back tomorrow

• Upvote 2

My cousin's cousin's girlfriends baby, said the very same thing..... It must be credible :D

• Upvote 3

Man I gotta tell you guys that ever since if been on here I never bashed any of you or any one, have always been honest

good and respectful to every one, I have never posted any bull**** lies about any intel or anything and then on this occasion

when I'm still being honest about having a little fun and referring to you guys as my DV family and friends, you guy's wanna lynch me.

I'm not believing what I'm reading of how "EASILY" you people turn on some one, So wrong, I have never said any bad to any of

you! weather you deserved it or not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Do you think it is funny when you have a title which is an outright lie. Please do not post any more nonsense.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1