Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 12 29 2010

Doc31

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1804)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 29-DEC-2010.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks17

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)169,930,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)169,930,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Spot Oil ~$92.16 off just a touch but actually quite steady at the moment

Spot Gold $1407.30 running in a $8 channel since NY open yesterday when it spike up to this level

Zeroes ... well, the CBI currency auction has been updated for today but the pdf file still shows Dec 27th as the last update ... so they are trying to keep the cash sales info from us apparently ... but, I'm sure that you will see it in an article form later that the cash auction was 1.88M on decent volume (1.1% compared to pre-zero days of 11%-16%) so we will have to call it a near zero day.

Regardless, I'm calling it 55 of zero or near nero days (for the % reasons above ... remember that cumulatively over the last 12 weeks that the sum of the cash auction has NOT amounted to 1 normal day's total)

Short and sweet this morning ...

Dinar Holder posted a poll ... IMO you might want to go participate so he can get some real numbers ... it should read "Dec 31st or before" but it should be fine. Currently it's a dead heat! Why don't we all go over there and see what the DV crowd really thinks?! Not enough data presently. It's at:

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry318016

K98nights posted a Mohammed Saleh news article ... now you know how I feel about this guy ... believe nothing that he says until you get it from another source. The thing that got my attention was the "trade with Turkey in Euros" ... I know ... just hold that thought until we get some other confirmation (or not ... which is usually the case with Saleh/Salih ... shoot, it could be him on the other side of the article tomorrow). Be sure and thank Woody for the post and bump the "+" ... you do realize that he is the monster "poster" on this site? ... right? It's at:

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry318016

For all of you tracking KWD ... it's currently at $3.5457

And the most important thing that I see. Yesterday, I wrote about DT and the across the board increase and lack of availability. What I failed to note (or notice at the time) was that they also INCREASED the rate that they are willing to pay on a buy-back for uncirculated IQD.

GID is at $900

DT is up from $880 (I believe) to $930

This speaks PROBABLY to availability. There was a post that said that they received 28B but no link and I THINK old info/rumor/supposition.

I covered what I thought were the possibilities here yesterday ... if you haven't read it ... it is at:

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry318079

Gold spiking above $1412.20 even before I can get this posted!

Peace to all

Doc31

• Upvote 13

Hi, About DT's price ajustment, I spoke with one of them at 3:40 pm PST and was told that $960.00 per mil buy back!!!!! yee ha! And also if you have a pending order that does not require you sending in a emailed copy of your drivers license and the cashier's check, do so anyway because it will help lock it in! And get deliverd. Thanks for all of everybodys input over the last three month, what A RIDE, HAPPY NEW YEAR, GOD BLESS, GO RV, DINAR-DARIUS

• Upvote 1