Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maybe This is What We Are Waiting For....?

KCT

Is everybody ignoring the comment about it relating to the Pound, the Sterling, the Dollar and the Yen? Or are people just so blinded by hope and denial, they just "overlook" the comment and keep commenting on more positive posts? lol not trying to be negative, just looking at it from a different prospective and bringing my prospective to the table. If I had a farm to bet, I wouldn't be betting now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Is everybody ignoring the comment about it relating to the Pound, the Sterling, the Dollar and the Yen? Or are people just so blinded by hope and denial, they just "overlook" the comment and keep commenting on more positive posts? lol not trying to be negative, just looking at it from a different prospective and bringing my prospective to the table. If I had a farm to bet, I wouldn't be betting now.

We were talking about the rate of RV known by the IMF not the basket rate...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL i was thinking the same thing! I marked this as a "watched topic" hoping someone would point out what i was missing

What i see has nothing to do with our investment. I was hoping to be proven wrong, but not yet

The next 3 days should be intersting

Thanks for everyones input

Semper Fi

• Downvote 1

I'm not so sure about this whole SDR currency thing . 1. It's from the IMF and they want a one world currency.....not cool. 2. I'm hoping the real intent of the IMF isnt to replace the dinar with the SDR and start out with a completely different currency all together....also, not cool. I'm holding my breath till this actually happens. So much from the World Bank we don't even have a clue about (we know Shabs gets his directives from them).

This was posted yesterday by Jesus freak. as well.

Yes, it was posted by Jesusfreak and the point of it is...... (wiat for it).......

NOTHING

This means nothing for Dinar RV, every 5 years the IMF adjusts the precentages of the 4 currincies that make up the IMF SDR. It happens every 5 years and has absolutly NOTHING to do with Iraqi Dinar..

In fact, the US % is going DOWN for this 5 year period, from 44% to 41.?%....

Just so not everyone gets all up-in-arms about it

Don't go running to the bank, just yet.

• Upvote 1

I'm not so sure about this whole SDR currency thing . 1. It's from the IMF and they want a one world currency.....not cool. 2. I'm hoping the real intent of the IMF isnt to replace the dinar with the SDR and start out with a completely different currency all together....also, not cool. I'm holding my breath till this actually happens. So much from the World Bank we don't even have a clue about (we know Shabs gets his directives from them).

Maybe this will help:

United Nations Proposes new "global currency"

Published by erikmagnushals@gmail.com (freedomist) on 2009-11-26 04:54:37

The United Nations would like the dollar, euro, yen, and other currencies to be succeeded by a "global currency." In a U.N report released last week, a recommendation appeared which suggests the dollar's role in finance as over and says it's time to invent a new currency managed by a "Global Reserve Bank." These issues came to light in a 218-page report from the U.N. Conference on Trade and Development. The diversification away from the dollar idea is a close cousin to what the Chinese government has been saying recently. Zhou Xiaochuan is the governor of China's central bank. He sees the present world financial system as fragile and has proposed a new currency be introduced. His system includes the U.S. dollar, yen, euro and sterling.

www.endofamerica15.com - tells how this could happen virtually overnight, and what reprecussions we'd face in the U.S., because right now....we are the world's reserve currency...alot of people don't understand the benefits we receive from having this status that no other nation in the world has.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123780272456212885.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aSp9VoPeHquI

Maybe this will help:

United Nations Proposes new "global currency"

Published by erikmagnushals@gmail.com (freedomist) on 2009-11-26 04:54:37

The United Nations would like the dollar, euro, yen, and other currencies to be succeeded by a "global currency." In a U.N report released last week, a recommendation appeared which suggests the dollar's role in finance as over and says it's time to invent a new currency managed by a "Global Reserve Bank." These issues came to light in a 218-page report from the U.N. Conference on Trade and Development. The diversification away from the dollar idea is a close cousin to what the Chinese government has been saying recently. Zhou Xiaochuan is the governor of China's central bank. He sees the present world financial system as fragile and has proposed a new currency be introduced. His system includes the U.S. dollar, yen, euro and sterling.

www.endofamerica15.com - tells how this could happen virtually overnight, and what reprecussions we'd face in the U.S., because right now....we are the world's reserve currency...alot of people don't understand the benefits we receive from having this status that no other nation in the world has.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123780272456212885.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aSp9VoPeHquI

BTW...

This last article by bloomberg talks alot about the SDR and in reference to our discussing this is what we've been waiting for on this topic the article states:

"Emerging-market nations should consider restricting capital mobility until a new system is in place, the group said."

Edited by Shylmysten

$12.42

Oh, be still my heart! biggrin.gif You do know your math and how unusual it is to find a currency expert and math genius all in one post at DV.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

God Bless America!biggrin.gif Seriously is there anyone here who would turn down $12.42 for $.86?smile.gif

Edited by Jac

Not to be the bearer of bad news but this "basket" being revaluated could have less than desired effects on our own dollar. Has anyone considered that US has invested so much in Iraq because it knows that its own dollar is becoming less valuable. What better way to bounce back after giving trillions away in bailouts.

Any thoughts?

Yes your right. Our own dollar is becoming less valuable as a result because the petro dolar system is in trouble. Saddam switched from dollars to euros in 2000 when selling oil. After he made that change we invaded in 2003 and switched the sale of oil back to dollars in an effort to stabilize our currency. thats why so much has been invested.

Oil sales

I'd bet the farm that the imf knows the exchange rate...

Any one who knows me knows I am not a rate or date guy. I have done little research in this area, however this is the only document that has any hint of a rate that i know of, and it is over a dollar. I am not saying this is the rate, because I don't know, but this is an official Government document. scroll to the bottom to see the rate.

Ministry of Planing

Just saw this about the GCC currency. It looks like they might already have it waiting. http://articlesofint...ek-october.html

The gulf coast currencies (GCC) Have been discussed for around 30 years. They were suppose to introduce them in 2010. Due to all the problems with the Euro plans for this currency have been put off until at least 2015. That 2015 date is still a maybe. some countries are begining to back away from this idea because of the Euro.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Edited by marcuscurtis