Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another prediction from OKIE OIL MAN

curious80

I've done more than heard the dude speak....I've had personal dealings with him and I KNOW him to be a liar and a pumper. I could care less what you think of me...I know what I'm talking about regarding Okie Oil Man and if you want to follow him breathlessly, be my guest...sucker.

What is worse a liar or someone who threatens (jokes) to crack open someone's skull? Such violence is hard to hear even if you didn't mean it literally. Civility is the first step to meaningful dialogue. We agree on the facts more than you think. However, I was the fool to respond to you personally and not make a general statement. Yet you prove my theory in your response. I had no business correcting you personally...I only know you by your words. I just wish to learn from this site and not be assaulted...I suppose it is I who am offended. There is a proverb that says, "If you correct (try to correct) a mocker they will despise you." This is always true so my making any response to your comment did set me up and make me not only a fool but a "sucker" as you say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What is worse a liar or someone who threatens (jokes) to crack open someone's skull? Such violence is hard to hear even if you didn't mean it literally. Civility is the first step to meaningful dialogue. We agree on the facts more than you think. However, I was the fool to respond to you personally and not make a general statement. Yet you prove my theory in your response. I had no business correcting you personally...I only know you by your words. I just wish to learn from this site and not be assaulted...I suppose it is I who am offended. There is a proverb that says, "If you correct (try to correct) a mocker they will despise you." This is always true so my making any response to your comment did set me up and make me not only a fool but a "sucker" as you say.

Don't waste your time. I've followed these forums for a while. What kept me from registering until lately is all the vitriol spewed by quite a few people here.

You're automatically labeled as a moron if you disagree or try to being reason to a debate, especially when it comes to those people that have been labeled as "pumpers."

It's the rumor section. You figure people would be a little less enraged when reading these posts.

I mean, it's not even like Okie is posting his stuff here. It's other people doing it. I would rather have the information and judge for myself than not see it at all. If you don't believe him, then you get a good laugh. I don't see what the problem is. Take it with a grain of salt.

• Downvote 1

I've done more than heard the dude speak....I've had personal dealings with him and I KNOW him to be a liar and a pumper. I could care less what you think of me...I know what I'm talking about regarding Okie Oil Man and if you want to follow him breathlessly, be my guest...sucker.

You're calling a lot of people suckers, well if you know him personally and know that he is a liar and a pumper then prove it. Everyone wants proof of everything that is presented on the forum. I would say that this is something that you can prove and then everyone can quit listening to him and move on. So now it's up to you stand behind what you say. :P

• Upvote 2

Why are people giving Curious negatives votes - he's just the messenger! He's not Okie, for crying out loud!

Somebody help me get him back to neutral, at least. And let's quit bashing the people who are willing to bring info here, whether you like the message or not.

Why would you care if he gets negative votes? What difference does it make?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Don't waste your time. I've followed these forums for a while. What kept me from registering until lately is all the vitriol spewed by quite a few people here.

You're automatically labeled as a moron if you disagree or try to being reason to a debate, especially when it comes to those people that have been labeled as "pumpers."

It's the rumor section. You figure people would be a little less enraged when reading these posts.

I mean, it's not even like Okie is posting his stuff here. It's other people doing it. I would rather have the information and judge for myself than not see it at all. If you don't believe him, then you get a good laugh. I don't see what the problem is. Take it with a grain of salt.

No one I think is labeled as a "moron" on this site. I think when a charlatan such as Okie shows up spews his "intel" such as " tomorrow is the day and Monday we cash in take that to the bank folks " Then "oh wait it is something else" or "I just got a call from my "contact" and he said This date and this rate" once again it isn't true.

Also when it was shown that Okie works in a grocery store by a member of this site and brings it to peoples attention

People want to be stroked and made to feel good. That is why people like Okie make it in the forums like this. He a predator and preys on the weak minded to fulfill his own need of importance. The people that still think that this man is anything but a fake and a fluff artist might consider doing some research

• Upvote 3

Get over yourself.

Right. It's not anything like a school report you need to have signed by your parents.

do negative reviews go on our "permanent record"?

• Upvote 1

No one I think is labeled as a "moron" on this site. I think when a charlatan such as Okie shows up spews his "intel" such as " tomorrow is the day and Monday we cash in take that to the bank folks " Then "oh wait it is something else" or "I just got a call from my "contact" and he said This date and this rate" once again it isn't true.

Also when it was shown that Okie works in a grocery store by a member of this site and brings it to peoples attention

People want to be stroked and made to feel good. That is why people like Okie make it in the forums like this. He a predator and preys on the weak minded to fulfill his own need of importance. The people that still think that this man is anything but a fake and a fluff artist might consider doing some research

Help me out with the research, where was it proven that Okie works in a grocery store?

Do you care to give me a link to some proof that he works in a grocery store?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but how about you live up to the standard that you hold him to.

This is the RUMOR section. It's called a rumor because there is a high probability that it's not true. Anyone who doesn't understand that has some serious reading comprehension problems.

Could Okie be making everything up? OF COURSE! In fact, based on his track record, I would say its probable. But lets not pretend that he is preying on people. If someone takes rumor as fact, and turns a blind eye to all evidence to the contrary, that is not being preyed upon. It is being foolish.

Okie Oil Man Chat: zzz 12/27/10 PM (Intel from Washington D.C.)

December 28, 2010 01:47 am

OKIE OIL MAN : THIS INTEL IS IN FROM WASH D C AND NOT TK–IT WAS STATED TO ME —NOW THURS IS THE DAY–THIS IS ONLY THE 2ND AND LAST TIME I WILL STICK MY NECK OUT WITH INTEL

Are you kidding me!! Why do we continue bringing his silly made up stories on this site??

We all know that we have to be close....we can't feel we are any closer by reading his fiction!

Okie says intel does not come from TK.....chances are it does.

He then states this is his 2nd & last time he sticks his neck out with intel....what about the last hundred times he did, & was 100% complete garbage?

And his DC contact?? Are you kidding me???!!! That is absolutely absurd!! DC stands for Delusional Contacts!

Sorry for the negativity, but this nonsense from gurus that come up with silly rate & dates every week, should stop coming to DV!

Dan

• Upvote 2

Why are people giving Curious negatives votes - he's just the messenger! He's not Okie, for crying out loud!

Somebody help me get him back to neutral, at least. And let's quit bashing the people who are willing to bring info here, whether you like the message or not.

He's not bringing info here. It's not intel and it's not even a rumor. It's some made up BS from widely known (and disregarded) pumper.

• Upvote 2

I can see the strain and impatience that has encompassed some people here regarding posts by Okie and others regarding their "intel" and "sources" as well as how they are stating things as A GO or Fact.

What we need to think about is, what is the motivation for these claims.

If Okie, TK or the numerous others who post their findings as fact because they get a cut of whatever is sold currently via pumping, then they are doing their job...not an envious or even honorable one, but you could then just write them off as carnival barkers and, yes you went in and took a look at a horse with a horn glued to it's head.

Otherwise, these could just be hopeful people, invested in dinar like the rest of us that are hopeful that through whatever contacts they have or think they have, willing to take the ultimate flame hit in order to try and help with information.

As for just wanting attention, even the most masochistic of people really wouldn't desire that kind of negative publicity.

I've been in the same boat though not of this magnitude whatsoever, but for those that have any insight to the motor vehicles industry, I have been on another forum and given a first hand accounting on what I saw from Honda. It was an off road vehicle that has been completed, I've seen it and have information about it but was not allowed to photograph it and was told that if I posted about it, they would deny everything until it was released. I posted with a disclaimer that the only facts I could pose was that it would not be released until sufficient inventories of existing models were liquidated...could be as early as 4th quarter 2010. Well they didn't sell enough so it sits in a warehouse in California poised for release. I got blasted by a few but because of my insider information and near perfect rumor to fact record, I was given a pass. Once it's released, I'll be vindicated but till then, it's pure speculation for the rest. Heck, one of my predictions took 4 years to materialize and that was after Bombardier tried to order a cease and desist because they couldn't figure out where I got my intel but it was spot on accurate...they never found the source and ultimately after they released their product told the members that I was spot on with everything (including scrapped ideas) all along. They even mentioned me at one of their banquets because of the response my postings got for them....I never even got paid...not even a T-shirt...LOL

Bottom line is, we will see when the RV happens what is real, what is fake, what is avid hope and straight deception. Until then, please, if a posted rumor rubs you the wrong way, click the back button because we all are wanting the same thing...a little common sense and a few grains of salt can do the nerves good.

TPR

• Upvote 1

NOW THURS IS THE DAY–THIS IS ONLY THE 2ND AND LAST TIME I WILL STICK MY NECK OUT WITH INTEL!

Read more:

HOW FUNNY IS THIS??? 2ND TIME HAHAHA, HIS LAST TIME-THIS MAY BE TRUE. HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE UP A RUMOR FOR THURSDAY WHEN IT HAS BEEN SAID BY ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT WE SHOULD HAVE THE RV BY THE END OF 2010. HOW COINSIDENTAL IS IT THAT HIS PREDICTION IS 1 DAY BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR. GIVE ME A BREAK. I WILL MAKE MY OWN PREDICTION AND SAY BY FRIDAY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

You are right - thank you! Imagine sitting at the dinner table having these conversations...yikes!