Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV

logic2301

I think its funny how members here give negative rep when people state opinions based on fact, logic, and past experiences. Yet they give out positives for outright lies and BS rumors that can be disprove by anyone with an IQ of 3 or greater. You d-bags need to wake up before its too late. Til then ill keep getting my entertainment while you get heartbreak.

I think it's funny how you think peoples opinion is based on fact. No one knows exactly what the facts are. Guru statements? No. Articles from Iraq media? No. The only fact is that we don't know the facts! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry to tell you this but if u flip a coin 999 times and get head 999 times in a row you still have 50-50 chance to get a tail on ur next toss

The CHANCE of the next toss is 50-50. Correct.

However, the PROBABLITY of the OUTCOME being a heads is much higher due to the diminishing occurences of a heads result preceeding the 20th toss. ;)

Statistical Analysis.

heeheeheeheeheeheehee...

I just have to chuckle ...

Usually we are advising people not to jump to the conclusion that the RV will happen at a certain time.

Now we are advising them not to jump to the conclusion that the RV will not happen at a certain time.

heeheehee

And who said this ride wasn't fun?

heeheehee

smee2

Well it's Monday morning for them..they are about 10 hours ahead of us here in Utah, So can you say BANKERS HOURS is occurring now 9:45 AM. Can you also say Business as usual. Maybe one of us should give them a call and let them know to RV and what the amount should be. It may just be an oversight on their part.

• Upvote 1

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1802)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 27-DEC-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes Number of banks 14 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 127,853,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 127,853,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Since my Patience Tank is about to go dry I can only wsh RV will occur between 2011 and 2016.. Then I'll get rid of them.

It ain't gonna happen Monday either, new rumor will be Thursday. Won't happen Thursday, new rumor will be Sunday, cash in Monday, won't happen Sunday new rumor Wednesday. Won't happen Wednesday, new rumor Tuesday. Won't happen Tuesday. Repeat repeatedly. Highly doubt a "RV" possible steadily gaining power against the dollar, but no "switch" will be flipped. Build up to get let down, don't do it.

Great post. Thanks.

But wait!! I just had a call from my wifes brother that he got an email from his dad who talked directly to a contact in Iraq who spoke to a three legged dog while puking behind a shed that said the rv has already happened and were just waiting for them to announce it... Awesome!! Or how bout this.... Ok everyone this is it! Just received the rate! Contacts (of whom they will never name because there are none) have just confirmed rate! Banks are showing pound signs which means update! Rv is done cash in on monday!! Yea!!

Come on people. I own 15.5 mil dinars. I plan on buying more in 2011,12,13,14 and so on... Lol catch my drift? The dinar will increase in value over time. This is my big risk investment and I believe everyone should see it that way. Diversify! Forget all these gurus, you don't need them. Watch cbi, join forex chat rooms and talk to people who make there living from trading currency, and last but not least live your life as if there will never be an rv. Currency will increase in value and will produce a great return, but it will be over a large span of time....

Take it however you want I really don't give a crap cause half the people on here can't do there own research to save there life..

Oh wait.... Omg..... It just rv'd at 3.60!!! Bank contact just confirmed! I'm outa here!!! Ha

FANTASTIC.....And ..Let's not forget ( as it's critical) Shabibi's nephew's cousin's girlfriend's buddy's mailman's grandma's pimp's sister's pusher's pothed's ninja's niece's horse's cat's neighbor's in-law's dog's plumber's tv set midnite news.

Edited by umbertino

In order to keep the BS rumors to a minimum, we should initiate a fine for every time anyone claims to have an rv date, time or rate. that would keep a few of em honest tongue.gif

Who is going to be in charge of collecting?.................. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas. We spent ours with our first grandbaby. She is the most precious thing on earth, and now is our reason for existing. Best Christmas so far.

Thats what Ive been trying to say....that we have more time before the dinar starts to appreciate in value.....they are just now getting the budget squared away.....gotta give them time to settle in before they start the real work!!! Dont put so much faith into what some of those "gurus" say every other day....

Gotta agree with you, Keepm'. It really doesn't matter which guru says what. When it happens, it happens, and no one here will sleep through it and miss out.

Who is going to be in charge of collecting?.................. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas. We spent ours with our first grandbaby. She is the most precious thing on earth, and now is our reason for existing. Best Christmas so far.

I'll be the first to volunteer - y'all can just drop those payments in my bank account and it'll be the virtual collection jar. hehe.

How exciting about your first grandbaby. Mine is a few years yet to come (looks like my oldest daughter might have found Mr. Right), and I"m already driving my husband crazy with wanting one. He has to hold me back at Cracker Barrel to keep from buying those cute baby clothes (I want a grandbaby so badly!!). I'm happy for you!

you are sad.

But wait!! I just had a call from my wifes brother that he got an email from his dad who talked directly to a contact in Iraq who spoke to a three legged dog while puking behind a shed that said the rv has already happened and were just waiting for them to announce it... Awesome!! Or how bout this.... Ok everyone this is it! Just received the rate! Contacts (of whom they will never name because there are none) have just confirmed rate! Banks are showing pound signs which means update! Rv is done cash in on monday!! Yea!!

Come on people. I own 15.5 mil dinars. I plan on buying more in 2011,12,13,14 and so on... Lol catch my drift? The dinar will increase in value over time. This is my big risk investment and I believe everyone should see it that way. Diversify! Forget all these gurus, you don't need them. Watch cbi, join forex chat rooms and talk to people who make there living from trading currency, and last but not least live your life as if there will never be an rv. Currency will increase in value and will produce a great return, but it will be over a large span of time....

Take it however you want I really don't give a crap cause half the people on here can't do there own research to save there life..

Oh wait.... Omg..... It just rv'd at 3.60!!! Bank contact just confirmed! I'm outa here!!! Ha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why don't we have a list stickied for those self proclaimed gurus (with aliases) that have failed to tell the honest truth on the date and rate of RV with an X tallied for everytime they were mistaken (It is Iraq after all, a very fluid situation) so that even the newbies can quickly come up to speed on the credibility ratings of these individuals. This is not intended to be hateful, just trying to ease the effect of this bipolar investment.