Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For Those Who Doubted Me............Read This!!!

RichNick123

Med says to (12:28:04):

OK NEXT ?

HAS ANY AUCTION BEEN POSTED FOR TODAY

Please RV Today says to (12:28:25):

what do you have from your friend Med?

Med says to (12:28:35):

I AM GOING TO SAY

DONT I ALWAYS

HOLD YOUR WATER

Please RV Today says to (12:28:47):

lol sorry Med

Med says to (12:29:03):

IT IS A COPY OF A CBI DOC

HOLD ON

Ministry of Finance – Iraqi Customs does not permit the entry of IQD currency and will confiscate funds.

FedEx is not permitted to handle and deliver IQD currency.

Iraq currency is a national currency only to be used and handled within the Republic of Iraq and not to be used, circulated or handled internationally in anyway.

For more information about this, feel free to contact us.

Thank you

Ameraq Exchange & Services Group Web Server

topkick says to (12:34:21):

hmmmm

Med says to (12:34:35):

Dear Warka Clients,

Please note that we have just been informed that Iraqi Customs will no longer permit courier companies to receive and deliver

packages containing funds of any currency and strictly prohibits this matter locally.

The client will bear the full responsibility and risk of sending funds by mail where the bank

will not bear any financial or legal responsibility for the funds sent by mail.

Best regards,

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/inner.php?type=3&id=74

IRAQ IS SHUTTING THE DOOR

THIS IS ONE WAY TO STOP SPECULATION

BEFORE AN RV

I HAVE THE CBI DOC

AND WILL POST IT

WELL PULL UP THE WARKA LINK

AND FIND OUT

GiGi says to (12:38:20):

this is awesome news! Merry Christmas everyone!

Med says to (12:38:25):

BRB

FUNNY

I GIVE AN ICH

INCH

topkick says to (12:38:37):

Ok………I’ll take the spoon out of my mouth now lol

Med says to (12:38:42):

TY

Med chat 1:20 pm est 12/25/10

Med says to (13:19:37):

ALI DID NOT RECIEVE 28 BILLION DINAR FROM THE TRADE BANK OF IRAQ

THAT IS BULLSH*T

TOTAL BS

WE HAVE TALKED TO ALI ON PHONE CONS

AND HE USED TO GET 2 BILLION

ON AN ORDE FROM TBI

ORDER

AND HE HAS BEEN MINIMIZED

HE HAS HAD TO GO TO KURDISTAN AND TBI

TO GET SUFFICIENT AMOUNTS

AND NOW HIS BUY BACKS

SUPPORT THE SALES HE DOES

NEVER DID HE ONCE SAY HE GOT 28 BILLION DINAR

UNBELIEVABLE

BULLS**T

Cool says to (13:21:41):

thanks med

Med says to (13:21:55):

DON’T EVER COME ON MY SITE AND SPREAD A RUMOR LIKE THAT

EVER AGAIN

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE

I DON’T LEAVE

LET’S LOOK AT THE AUCTIONS

IF THEY SOLD 350,000.00 USD IN AN AUCTION

THAT IS HOW MUCH

APPROX

JUST SAY 1 TO 1

350 MIL

IN IQD

GO BACK THE LAST MONTH OF AUCTIONS

THEY HAVEN’T EVEN SOLD 8 BILLION IN DINAR

DOESN’T ANYONE EVER DO THE SIMPLE MATH

GEEZ

I SHOULD BAN YOU

BUT I AM NOT

YOU HAVE BEEN ON A LONG TIIME

AND NO PROBLEMS

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON

THERE WON’T BE A 2ND CHANCE

TO ANYONE

ON ANOTHER NOTE

AGAIN WE HAVE TWO CONFLICTING REPORTS FROM PARLIAMENT

ONE SAYS THE BUDGET WAS SCRAPPED

AND THE 1ST READING WAS SCRAPPED

I JUST READ THE NEWEST PARLIAMENT REPORT

WHICH SEEMS VERY UPFRONT AND IT IS FROM AK NEWS

THAT THEY DID NOT SCRAP THE BUDGET

AND THE 2ND READING WAS POSTPONED TILL TOMORROW

BY REQUEST OF FINANCE MINISTER

SO THEY ARE NOT AT SQUARE ONE

BOY I HATE THESE GUYS

ONE PERSON NEEDS TO GIVE INTERVIEWS

DID THEY NOT EVER HERE OF A SPOKESMAN

OR SPOKESPERSON

IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE TO SCRAP

WHEN THEY GAVE THEMSELVES A DEADLINE

OF IT BEING IN PLACE FOR JAN 1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so...since nothing else is coming out, would one speculate that the rv could be done or in the process of being done and they are not wanting something to slip and be a giant influx in orders of their money leaving the country?? im sure if it was done or close to it that they would stop it until the revalue so they could get the actual monetary value for their currency..just wondering?? (not sure how that would affect them with their money leaving the country only to be cashed in by us)

Ok I'm a little confused,: ) Is this old or new(the letter from the CBI, I mean)

I tryed to research this on the Ameraq website and got nowhere, so it must have came from someone who has an account. The warka link is vaild but I tried to pull it up without the link and could not find it, the CBI picture of the letter has no date that I can see.(this was on another site)

I thought that this is nothing new that you couldn't send your Dinar over there, I was actually kinda excited until I started researching. : (

Merry Christmas All,

Emerald :blink:

Oh and yes the warka link is old the date is 3-22-2010.

if you click on the link then click on the contact tab, its nice of warka bank to wish us a prosperous 2008, think med digging up old documents

Sandy, what then is the context of that letter? We legally own the Iraqi Dinar so what does this mean! Dated 2008 really doesnt make sense. Any Ideas?

http://www.warka-bank.com/inner.php?type=3&id=49

SoDear Warka Clients,

Today November 3rd 2009 the FedEx Office in Baghdad contacted our fine bank informing us that they will be re-offering their services to delivering packages and that the suspension of services to has been lifted.

Best regards,

International Dept.

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

somebody loves to play games

Edited by estephan
  • Upvote 1

Seems to me if Ali was getting $2B per order, as Med claims, Ali certainly could have sold a total of $28B. That is roughly $28M in USD orders. Believeable to me.

What's with the big attitude and old articles? Is Okie sharing his smoke with Med?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hahahaha Med is such a joke....he is bringing up all this old stuff like it's brand new and that he did everyone a favor and now he is spinning it into meaning it's about to RV.....this stuff is old as hell and is something that's been pretty common knowledge for awhile now....I think I just lost whatever respect I had left for him....they haven't let people TRAVEL with dinar since almost the beginning....currency dealers must be on a seperate page from us cause I'm not sure how they get stocked up but regardless this is nothing new and med should dig deeper to find something we don't know....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Hahahaha Med is such a joke....he is bringing up all this old stuff like it's brand new and that he did everyone a favor and now he is spinning it into meaning it's about to RV.....this stuff is old as hell and is something that's been pretty common knowledge for awhile now....I think I just lost whatever respect I had left for him....they haven't let people TRAVEL with dinar since almost the beginning....currency dealers must be on a seperate page from us cause I'm not sure how they get stocked up but regardless this is nothing new and med should dig deeper to find something we don't know....

keepmwlknfny thanks for all your info. I appreciate your imput. I definetely don't want to just read someones post and then tell others as if it was truth, I like to be careful what I say to the people who get my updates on the investment. I would like the RV soon. Personally I would be surprised if the RV didn't happen in about 2 1/2 months but hope for much sooner.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I bought 2,000,000 from fifth third on Friday and they said i would have it in 1-3 days no problem When i asked the manager if they traded foreign currency he asked are you planning on traveling to Iraq?http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=47034

Seems to me if Ali was getting $2B per order, as Med claims, Ali certainly could have sold a total of $28B. That is roughly $28M in USD orders. Believeable to me.

What's with the big attitude and old articles? Is Okie sharing his smoke with Med?

I am jumping off into deep water here, but go to Dinar Trades website. Notice orders placed already will not be shipped until December 30 or 31? Seems to me that he has either run out or has been told to stop selling. You come up with your own reason as to why!!!!!

• Upvote 2