Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UH.........What does this mean to our investment?

RichNick123

Ministry of Finance – Iraqi Customs does not permit the entry of IQD currency and will confiscate funds.

FedEx is not permitted to handle and deliver IQD currency.

Iraq currency is a national currency only to be used and handled within the Republic of Iraq and not to be used, circulated or handled internationally in anyway.

For more information about this, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Ameraq Exchange & Services Group Web Server

• Upvote 4

Ministry of Finance – Iraqi Customs does not permit the entry of IQD currency and will confiscate funds.

Iraq currency is a national currency only to be used and handled within the Republic of Iraq and not to be used, circulated or handled internationally in anyway.

Thank you.

FROM SAME WEBSITE DATED THIS MONTH !!!!

It is expected that in the coming months the dinar will rise against the dollar. International banks do not yet exchange the Iraqi dinar as there is not yet an international exchange rate for the dinar. The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund have a stated objective to make the dinar an international currency once again. It is expected for this to happen sometime within 2009-2010. The exchange rate is being monitored by the International Monetary Fund and the Iraqi Central Bank which has established a program of measured increases of the nominal value of the Iraqi Dinar.

Iraq has great long-term potential. The country of Iraq is currently rebuilding its infrastructure, which is expected to stabilize the country socially, politically, and economically. Iraq is also a country which is rich in oil and other natural resources and once it begins the recovery process, these factors should help lift the dinar. The new Iraqi government is also establishing a new monetary system that engages foreign investment.

SO STOP BLOWING SMOKE !!!!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thank you.

It means that you are not reading and researching enough, just half listening to rumors.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FROM SAME WEBSITE DATED THIS MONTH !!!!

It is expected that in the coming months the dinar will rise against the dollar. International banks do not yet exchange the Iraqi dinar as there is not yet an international exchange rate for the dinar. The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund have a stated objective to make the dinar an international currency once again. It is expected for this to happen sometime within 2009-2010. The exchange rate is being monitored by the International Monetary Fund and the Iraqi Central Bank which has established a program of measured increases of the nominal value of the Iraqi Dinar.

Iraq has great long-term potential. The country of Iraq is currently rebuilding its infrastructure, which is expected to stabilize the country socially, politically, and economically. Iraq is also a country which is rich in oil and other natural resources and once it begins the recovery process, these factors should help lift the dinar. The new Iraqi government is also establishing a new monetary system that engages foreign investment.

SO STOP BLOWING SMOKE !!!!!!!

I don't know him (richnick) and therefore cannot defend or support his intent. However, that said, I suspect the post originated in the same sense of panic I first felt upon reading it. Thanks for your post and to K98 as well. I've been at this for a while now and still get a surge of adrenaline when I read articles and need to learn the truth about them.

I spoke to a man named David and a lady named Jessica from Ameraq on December 15, 2010. I told David that I am a dinar holder and wanted to get information about setting up a Warka bank account. David asked me how I got my dinar, I told him I purchased it from Dinar Trade. He said he was aware of Dinar Trade and Ali; however, that it is illegal to have dinar in the US. David went on to say that he could set up a bank account for me but I had to have $5,000 minimum to work with him.

When I spoke to Jessica she informed me that she also could set up an account for me. Jessica emailed me their white pages (about 80 pages of documents explaining accounts etc). I told them that the Presidential Order 13303 allowed us to invest in Iraqi Dinar currency and it was legal. Both David and Jessica told me that when the RV happens it is easier to already have you money in a bank in Iraq. They went on to say that it would be less hassles and it is legal.

I did not choose to open an account with Ameraq for $5000 or more. I just do not believe that Dinar Trade would be interviewed on CNN and other television networks, completely explaining the nature of their business and it be illegal. I know that the television stations investigate before they do major stories. If it were a scam, we would at least know exactly where to go and who to sue.

I said all of that to say, there are many companies out there selling dinar. You just have to choose which company you want to purchase your money from. Ameraq is a us company selling dinar just setting up a bank account in Iraq. The way I see it, they are doing the same thing, except Dinar Trade sends your money to you and Ameraq sets up a bank account in a foreign country.

NOW FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR AND THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN :rolleyes:

remeber william burbank owns a Dinar hedge fund, so this sort of thing helps his business out, but what people dont think of is that they dont need him to have a warka account. smoke/mirrors/pump :)

Is he the guy who tells everyone to send all of their dinar to him in the mail and he puts it in his bank account under his name?

I wonder how many people fell for that? :lol:

Thank you.

If this is correct, explaine how I can stil go into my bank and buy Dinar. Im just saying

• Upvote 4

Guys, been here for a while and decided to stop posting around thanksgiving, not a newbie! Just had not seen this and wondered if it was a new release. The reason I quit posting is for this reason; some on here are nuts and about as rude as any humans I have ever encountered. Merry Christmas and relax!! This investment has to mature in the near future!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you.

So if this is true . Why post now instead of years ago?

Prettybaby if it was illegal to own dinar in the US Ali would be in prison , he is registered with the US treasury why would they register him then let him sell something illegal as well as Bush signed an act allowing US citizens to own Dinars

I know and that is what I told them. In my post I stated that. I will continue to use dinar trade because they have lived up to their word.