Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 12 24 2010

Doc31

Thanks Doc for all your informative posts and humor :)

(passes the coffee pot and puts a straw in it for you)

I hope you, your family and all reading this have a very happy, safe and relaxing holiday!

Thank you and Holiday Wishes to the men and women serving for our freedom, Thank you!!

Thanks Doc for everything, now if they just get this done you can take a few days off. :woot:

If the CBI site is crashing now, just imagine what is going to happen the first 12 hours after the RV or RI happens. Yes, you will be blamed for that also. :huh:

Merry Christmas young man. :D

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1

Hey Doc31,

I enjoy all of your posts and appreciate them, but one thing keeps bothering me.

If they haven't sold any dinar for 2 months, where are the dealers getting there dinar?

I just read that DT just received 28 billion dinar recently. I believe Ali has said that he deals with the Iraq Trade Bank ( not the CBI).

If they haven't sold any dinar for over 2 months, where are these shipments coming from?

Hey Doc31,

I enjoy all of your posts and appreciate them, but one thing keeps bothering me.

If they haven't sold any dinar for 2 months, where are the dealers getting there dinar?

I just read that DT just received 28 billion dinar recently. I believe Ali has said that he deals with the Iraq Trade Bank ( not the CBI).

If they haven't sold any dinar for over 2 months, where are these shipments coming from?

Ali buys Dinar notes from Dinar Banker.

Dinar Banker has 250 Billion Dinars for their own keeping. :o

MONEY MONEY MONEY!

F***

THATS IT!

WHAT THE F*** ARE THEY WAITING FOR???

I JUST WANT MONEY. I WANT TO CASH IT, BE LAZY, WAKE UP LATE EVERY DAY, AND DO WHAT I WANT TO.... DRIVE IN THE FINEST CARS, & TRAVEL TO THE MOST LUXURIOUS PLACES.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?

I WANT TO HELP MY FAMILY & GOOD CLOSE FRIENDS & WHOEVER DESERVES IT.

MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. RV...RV....RV.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lets not forget collecting some compound interest or investing a good part of that money in the right places to make sure you stay rich

AFTER MY PLANNED SPLURGE

• Downvote 1