Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this accurate... 1120:1 now

Caducues

PULL THE TRIGGER! PULL THE TRIGGER! PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yes! sorry i forgot to mention you do need the version of explorer or firefox that can translate the sight but its the rolling news board at the top of the sight. reciting different currency exchange value as well as resource i beleive.

Thanks for the info.... Going to check it out... giving you a + :)

Did any of you happen to catch the conference call from E? Pretty interesting....could be a big bunch of SH%t bird(that's my new favorite word) but I have to say I think my heart jumped once at least!........just at the thought you know!.............................]not saying I believe it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Teresa82

Isn't that going the wrong way though? Don't we want the dinar value to go up against our dollar?

not necessarily its saying that for every 1 USD there must be 1120 IRD roughly to be equal in value so, the smaller the number the better until it begins to be a 1:1 ration or better like a 3usd:1ird (fingers crossed :P )

• Upvote 2

This is my first post ever. I finally joined because I really wanted to ask about a link I found on here earlier this morning the rolling currency transfers for the USD on it says it 1120 (I believe). But last time i checked on CBI it was 1170.

what gives? :confused:

here is where i found it

been that way for a while now, same website that had the mis-print of the 1120 and showed 120, it also shows pound sterling at 1.33