Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

INTERESTING THOUGHT

YOU KNOW I HAVE HEARD AD READ THAT THE IRAQI PEOPLE AND THEIR GOVERMENT COULD CARE LESS ABOU THE U.S.

BUT I'M WONDERING SINCE THE INITED STATES , BRITAIN AND OTHER COUNTRIES INVOLVED IN THE LIBERATING OF IRAQ FROM A MANIAC LIKE SADDAM, WELL, I GUESS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT I'M SURE THERE HAS TO BE A FEELING OF GRATITUDE TO THEIR LIBERATORS. SO MAYBE THIS TIMING OUR OUR HOLIDAYS HERE WILL BE THEIR GIFT TO US. AS WELL AS THIER OWN PEOPLE. WHO GOD KNOWS IS SO IN DESPARATE NEED OF THIS BLESSING .

I HOPE OUR 2 COUNTRIES WILL HAVE A SOLID RELATIONSHIP IN THE YEARS TO COME.

• Upvote 2

YOU KNOW I HAVE HEARD AD READ THAT THE IRAQI PEOPLE AND THEIR GOVERMENT COULD CARE LESS ABOU THE U.S.

BUT I'M WONDERING SINCE THE INITED STATES , BRITAIN AND OTHER COUNTRIES INVOLVED IN THE LIBERATING OF IRAQ FROM A MANIAC LIKE SADDAM, WELL, I GUESS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT I'M SURE THERE HAS TO BE A FEELING OF GRATITUDE TO THEIR LIBERATORS. SO MAYBE THIS TIMING OUR OUR HOLIDAYS HERE WILL BE THEIR GIFT TO US. AS WELL AS THIER OWN PEOPLE. WHO GOD KNOWS IS SO IN DESPARATE NEED OF THIS BLESSING .

I HOPE OUR 2 COUNTRIES WILL HAVE A SOLID RELATIONSHIP IN THE YEARS TO COME.

Here's an interesting thought to your interesting thought.

Maybe turn off caps lock and use spell check.

Last time I checked it's spelled United States.

Edited by Captain Hindsight
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 44

Heres an interesting thought to your interesting thought.

Last time I checked its spelled United States.

Why are you here???? :unsure:

I have reviewed your post and you have not had one nice thing to say to anyone!!

You signed up on Dec 19th and you have a Reputation: -83

Bad !! hmmmmmm!!!

• Upvote 14

Here's an interesting thought to your interesting thought.

Last time I checked it's spelled United States.

HEY GET A LIFE! I USE CAPS BECAUSE I LIKE TO. AS FAR AS MY SPELLING GOES PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES SO SCREEEW YOU! I HOPE SANTA BRINGS YOU NOTHING BUT ROCKS! :)

Here's a not-so-interesting response to you: Use the apostrophe for contractions. "It's" = it is. "Here's" = Here is.

You asked for it.

SCREW YOU TOO! aND i HOPE YOU GET A BOOK ON HOW TO BE KIND TO PEOPLE. AND NOT BE SUCH A SNOTTY KNOW IT ALL.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

HEY GET A LIFE! I USE CAPS BECAUSE I LIKE TO. AS FAR AS MY SPELLING GOES PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES SO SCREEEW YOU! I HOPE SANTA BRINGS YOU NOTHING BUT ROCKS! :)

SCREW YOU TOO! aND i HOPE YOU GET A BOOK ON HOW TO BE KIND TO PEOPLE. AND NOT BE SUCH A SNOTTY KNOW IT ALL.

Oh my God, Mariejose, are you not aware that I'm flaming Captain Hindsight?

And sticking up for you?

Thanks for the Screw You. We'll see about that.

Edited by jte70
  • Upvote 5

Oh my God, Mariejose, are you not aware that I'm flaming Captain Hindsight?

And sticking up for you?

Thanks for the Screw You. We'll see about that.

I'M AM VERY VERY SORRY AND I HOPE YOU EXCEPT MY APOLOGY. I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME. IT'S JUST THAT I'VE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE GET PICKED ON FOR THE STUPIDEST THINGS IT MAKES ME SHAKE MY HEAD. WE ARE ABOUT TO BE BLESSED IN ADDITION TO THE BLESSINGS WE ALREADY HAVE IN OUR LIFE AND WE HAVE PEOPLE DOING STUFF LIKE THIS. AGAIN I'M VERY SORRY

• Upvote 6

I'M AM VERY VERY SORRY AND I HOPE YOU EXCEPT MY APOLOGY. I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME. IT'S JUST THAT I'VE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE GET PICKED ON FOR THE STUPIDEST THINGS IT MAKES ME SHAKE MY HEAD. WE ARE ABOUT TO BE BLESSED IN ADDITION TO THE BLESSINGS WE ALREADY HAVE IN OUR LIFE AND WE HAVE PEOPLE DOING STUFF LIKE THIS. AGAIN I'M VERY SORRY

It's OK it's pretty easy to read things the wrong way on the Internet!

:) No harm no foul.

• Upvote 5

I think jte70 was not directing that at you but at Captain Hindsight for correcting you!!

It's getting close!!! Trust me!!! ;)

This captain douchebag guy started posting the same rubbish on a few sites at about the same time a couple of days ago. Think he's banned now, surprised he isn't banned from here yet, nothing positive, intelligent or in any way productive to say at all.

• Upvote 1

This captain douchebag guy started posting the same rubbish on a few sites at about the same time a couple of days ago. Think he's banned now, surprised he isn't banned from here yet, nothing positive, intelligent or in any way productive to say at all.

Trust me when I say HE IS BANNED FROM THIS SITE ALSO!! I took care of him earlier today ;):wave: :wave:

• Upvote 7

Here's a not-so-interesting response to you: Use the apostrophe for contractions. "It's" = it is. "Here's" = Here is.

You asked for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it when people make spelling mistakes correcting the spelling mistakes of others. (hmmmm .... let's see ..... any mistakes in my post? don't think so .... okay ... hit Add Reply)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Bumper64. We all need positive everything right now. Negative flow brings everything down to the down

below, if you know what I mean. Blessings are about to reach to our very souls

and hopefully goodness and positive flow will be seen there. Just wanted to put in my two centsTwoCents.giftip_hat.gif Go RRRRVVV!!!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifemot-hug.gifemot-hug.gifemot-hug.gif

Edited by DarkStarrDinar
  • Upvote 1