Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The ping

The Original Spike

So lets say it Revalues at 3.82, with 27 Trillion in circulation that would equal 103.1 Trillion USD. Anything seem wrong with this picture?

Come on man! Why you gotta be such a downer with the voice of reason?

Stop pointing out the obvious and just BELIEVE!

:lol:

• Upvote 1

I understand exactly what a Ping is in terms of computer use. I routinely ping my brokerage server to see my lag. However, I've never seen something like this in relation to Forex or bank to bank transaction. This whole ping thing is crap. I'd love someone to produce any kind of article from anywhere to support this bank to bank pinging.

My point exactly. His friend was playing around with his head like he knew something... he's right, his friend is a bit of a...

i think its these great rumors that make me go crazy when things are delayed or doesn't happen. But i will always stay optimistic GO RV.... I NEED IT. I just want to laugh at all the people who said it wouldn't happen

That will be the best "I told you so" ever!!!

What's that? You told me it was a scam but now you want some of my money?

Tell ya what I'll do...how about I donate it to homeless Veterans in your name and you can have the right off?

Cause I'm a giver.

Captain has a point. part of the Dinars rise will also be a part of the dollars fall. Were gonna need those millions to deal with the coming inflation.

Oh, a captain fan. First of all, I don't think Hindsight deserves to be called capt. Secondly, if you are afraid of the dollar falling then invest in gold and such as it will protect you. Thirdly, spread the wealth around. :o

Honestly, ping is just a DOS command for checking connectivity and speed of replies. You could go to a DOS prompt and type "ping google.com" and it would hit it 4 times and give your results. Not that big of a deal.

I ping sites all the time to see if they are located on a certain server. How do you ping an exchange rate?

There is only about 15% of that 27 trillion (which is an estimate) in circulation

How do you know that? im not a downer im just trying to sift through peoples own opinions and ideas. Im totally for there being an rv around $3+ it just wont, cant, impossibly happen if they have 27 trillion dinar in circulation today. Now if there were around 2-3 trillion in circulation go $rv! But until i can see that they have gotten rid of 20+ trillion dinar im going to say it'll rv around .10. Can someone help me out and show me where iraq has destroyed that 85% of their dinar in circulation. thx

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How do you know that? im not a downer im just trying to sift through peoples own opinions and ideas. Im totally for there being an rv around $3+ it just wont, cant, impossibly happen if they have 27 trillion dinar in circulation today. Now if there were around 2-3 trillion in circulation go $rv! But until i can see that they have gotten rid of 20+ trillion dinar im going to say it'll rv around .10. Can someone help me out and show me where iraq has destroyed that 85% of their dinar in circulation. thx

These are not the droids you're looking for.....move along

:)

• Downvote 1

Got a hold of S today and he said the bank systems are ready to go any time in the next couple of weeks. I asked him any dates? He said nope, just that this thing gas to be very close and to get our servers in line with communicating with theirs. These checks usually happen quarterly, name not in a hurried fashion and being told it better be all right. I asked him any other word? He said no, the big boys are all behind closed doors now. I got in by the way, thanks for the heads up S. I could feel his smile over the phone, it was for your mom and your girl, not for you, because I kinda think you're an ass too... but you're family, what the hell. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

First off -- do you know -- ABSOLUTELY -- that 27 trillion is the TRUTH -- central banks LIE ALL THE TIME -- especially about circulation amounts !!!

Edited by EBJNYC

• 7 months later...

Here you go.

Wow...hi Spike...wanna hear a spooky story, and you know me....I was told by an investor who claims to have govt contacts that the IQD was set to rv on 12/23/2010, at a rate between 3.70 and 4.42, but was cancelled due to the vote on the remaining security positions held on 12/21/2010.....to this day those positions have not been filled, and we have yet to see an rv.

• Upvote 1

Wow...hi Spike...wanna hear a spooky story, and you know me....I was told by an investor who claims to have govt contacts that the IQD was set to rv on 12/23/2010, at a rate between 3.70 and 4.42, but was cancelled due to the vote on the remaining security positions held on 12/21/2010.....to this day those positions have not been filled, and we have yet to see an rv.

Yeah, this guy had no reason to lie to me, and I've got nothing to gain from any of it. I was really surprised that nothing has happened yet. The guy that told me about this going on gets paid BIG bucks to do his IT thing. I've known him since grade school. I have other friends that give me stock tips, that I would have made LOTs of money on had I had it at the times I was told about the investments. I have an ex and kids instead of loose cash... LOL. Being a barber for over 20 years along with being other jobs has kept me in some info loops. I'm glad they talk and have let me know things. I appreciate it. And maybe, one of these days I'll have plenty of cash to take advantage of more oppertunities. ;)

• Upvote 2

Yeah, this guy had no reason to lie to me, and I've got nothing to gain from any of it. I was really surprised that nothing has happened yet. The guy that told me about this going on gets paid BIG bucks to do his IT thing. I've known him since grade school. I have other friends that give me stock tips, that I would have made LOTs of money on had I had it at the times I was told about the investments. I have an ex and kids instead of loose cash... LOL. Being a barber for over 20 years along with being other jobs has kept me in some info loops. I'm glad they talk and have let me know things. I appreciate it. And maybe, one of these days I'll have plenty of cash to take advantage of more oppertunities. ;)

It is strange that two members on here, with about the same number of posts, over 500, 6 months later figure out that they each had a source(not a guru), that had given a possible date/rate to one another, in which they were both almost identical, back in the 3rd week of December. I was not a member when you posted this, or I would have contacted you direct.....