Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE MOST CHILLING NEWS FROM FRANK 26

Dinar Dude

Foe english press 1.

Really? You're going to mock people who speak English as a second language and you don't know how to spell "FOR"? REALLY?

Well because he said it would happen monday its def NOT going to happen monday......sheesh.....there goes a good start to xmas!! :lol:

If you predict an RV every day, you're bound to be right once!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, but I am with Pilgrem. I want get this on as bad as the next person, but I am tired of gity school children or I should say I am tired of persons giving neg marks against any person that does not act gitty and just asks for patience and composier. It is just rumor at this point, not news. would you lynch someone on hearsay. No court will convict on it. I hope its true, but I am not quiting my job just yet. not sayin I believe, but sayin I want it to be true.

Go RV.

I appreciate your point of view and agree, I not quitting my job either, I haven't been involved in this very long as you can see

but long enough to make the proper adjustments so as not to get swept away and be set up for disappointment. I always have my guard up, allow myself to fantasies, get nervous and hope, it's all part of the fun, the anxiety to me is all the fun and i allow it cause I love-it, but I am mentally prepared for the worst. It's ok for some people to believe, it's called blind faith, it's having faith in something

even if you mentally know it might not but you still have a gut feeling that tells you otherwise. We are human beings not machines,

if it were not for faith, most of us would not have been able to have accomplished so much.

Edited by Dinar Dude
  • Upvote 2

An itchy palm is a great thing!! Well, in this case it is... It is an old wives tale and it means you are going to come into money.

Not sure if tbush is talking about this, but depending on the itching palm, one palm means you'll be getting money, the other palm means you'll be losing money...

Not sure if the rule holds true for the right palm itching being the money-giver and the left palm itching being the money-taker...

Used to hear my grandparents, my parents and other elders talk about that throughout my childhood...

Yep, you guessed it... it is my money receiveth right palm. ;):P

FUNNY lol I always heard it was the left palm itches you have money coming in and the right hand pays it out :o

lmao I dunno now????? ;)

Foe english press 1.

Ok I never understood, they speak in both spanish and english and tell us to press one, why not in their spanish sentence tell them to hear this in spanish press 1 huh????????????????? Then just continue in English if nothing pressed DUH!

• Upvote 2

"FUNNY lol I always heard it was the left palm itches you have money coming in and the right hand pays it out

lmao I dunno now?????"

If your left palm and your right palm both itch, it's time to give your dog a flea bath :D

Edited by Mudster
  • Upvote 1

"FUNNY lol I always heard it was the left palm itches you have money coming in and the right hand pays it out

lmao I dunno now?????"

If your left palm and your right palm both itch, it's time to give your dog a flea bath :D

I appreciate your point of view and agree, I not quitting my job either, I haven't been involved in this very long as you can see

but long enough to make the proper adjustments so as not to get swept away and be set up for disappointment. I always have my guard up, allow myself to fantasies, get nervous and hope, it's all part of the fun, the anxiety to me is all the fun and i allow it cause I love-it, but I am mentally prepared for the worst. It's ok for some people to believe, it's called blind faith, it's having faith in something

even if you mentally know it might not but you still have a gut feeling that tells you otherwise. We are human beings not machines,

if it were not for faith, most of us would not have been able to have accomplished so much.

Hohoho! I have faith in this one. I will make some money on this venture. I have that faith. But I must say that I have lost faith elsewhere though. Lets see. Four HYIPs and down about 8 grand. That was blind faith. Stupid. A friend made good money, but all four of mine disapeared. Thought I would spread it around. Who knew all four would go at nearly the same time.

Then how about my two Forex brokers that had huge verifiable gains over a year ago. I got in and made money one week and now a year later, I am still down 30%

Faith? I am done with some of my foolish faith. I am numb at this point and wised up.

The Dinar is one of two last gasps. I can afford to lose it, but I really need something to come in, and I think this one has the best potential and my other is doing well. NO MORE BLIND FAITH! It will bite you.

Also, do not buy stocks on a tip. Research research research.

Go RV 8^)

• Upvote 1

WHOA! WHAT THE HECK?! I JUST JUMPED UP A CLICKED MY HEELS?! Where did that come from?

WOW, this thing is making me do weird stuff. dry.gif

OH HECK NO! NOW I'M RUBBING MY BELLY AND PATTING MY HEAD! blink.gif

GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR! biggrin.gif

Great! Next I'll be JUMPING FOR JOY! (JOY is my middle name by the way)

My palms aren't itching yet, but MY EARS ARE RINING!!!!! maybe someone is talking about my SOON TO BE MOVIE!

(Gonna buy movie equipment when this thing blows!)

I'll probably stay awake tonight, just to keep an eye on myself!

I'm getting out of hand! laugh.gif THANKS FOR THE POST! OH and my birthday is on Christmas day! smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY SWEET DECEMBER Birthday DV FRIENDS, I LOVE YOU ALL!

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 1

erhouse, on 18 December 2010 - 08:19 PM, said:

Foe english press 1.

Really? You're going to mock people who speak English as a second language and you don't know how to spell "FOR"? REALLY?

"Mock" probably doesn't apply here. I thought the post was very funny. Having said that, "Foe" would be mocking people who speak ebonics, so you probably need to get on "erhouse" about mocking a different ethnic group than the one you thought was being mocked :-) OR..... just give up the whole political correctness policeman thing. Political correctness really isn't serving our country very well these days.

Edited by deltadan
  • Downvote 2

Hi all,

if it helps any, I heard the same news from someone who has invested in the Dinar. it is likely that we are "hours" away from the big news. and yes, I am scared. I don't have an itchy palm, but I just felt shivers up my spine. The only thing more complicated than being really poor is being really rich. OMG, Help us to be wise with this money! I planning to have a RV party! Details to come soon!

FRANKIE FRANKIE ..........

THEY JUST ANNOUNCED ON IRAQI TV THAT MALIKI WILL ANNOUNCE HIS GOV TO PARLIAMENT ON MONDAY AND THAT WILL BE SATURDAY NIGHT GOING INTO OUR EARLY SUNDAY MORNING HOURS ON THE US.

Read more:

That is incorrect. If it is 7:30 am Sunday here for hus it is 4:30pm Sunday for them. I should know my husband is there. So that is incorrect.

FRANKIE FRANKIE ..........

THEY JUST ANNOUNCED ON IRAQI TV THAT MALIKI WILL ANNOUNCE HIS GOV TO PARLIAMENT ON MONDAY AND THAT WILL BE SATURDAY NIGHT GOING INTO OUR EARLY SUNDAY MORNING HOURS ON THE US.

Read more:

That is incorrect. If it is 7:30 am Sunday here for hus it is 4:30pm Sunday for them. I should know my husband is there. So that is incorrect.

so maybe he miss quoted the time... what does it matter?

okay... not to be a downer... but Maliki has until the end of this week... i really do not see him saying anything before then... my other question is this... How do we know that right after .. they will Rv ... do we really know for sure ? no... just trying to keep the feet on the ground..

besafe... all... i think we will be seeing many POS/NEG articles this week... it will be interesting to see what happens afterwards... please don't bash me.. im not a newbie... just its monday morning and still need second cup of coffee. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1