Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Predictions

bgoodrich

I don't know if this post is in the right place, so I'm sorry! Kindof a newbie.

We haven't posted or commented on anything before, but we check the forums daily for ANY information! We have our first (a little boy) due on Christmas, and we are hoping and praying that the Dinar with revalue before the end of the year! - I hear babies are really expensive ;)

My husband and I bought some Dinar in November when his brother showed us this investment. We are SO excited about it, but my fingernails are practically chewed off waiting for it to happen! I can't imagine being a part of this investment for years.

So my questions are these:

What are your predicted dates for the Revalue? Monday? Christmas? Year End? Longer?

Also, is this the first time the RV has seemed so eminent? Meaning, in the past 7 or so years, have you experienced similar excitement and felt that it was just around the corner? Or is it different this time? I've seen people use the phrase "The perfect storm". In all the time you spent researching this and waiting, does it really feel like the 'perfect storm'?

I personally think the RV will happen by Christmas, but quiet honestly, I don't know how much is based on the news I've heard or just my pure hope!

• Upvote 4

Welcome,

There has been a million predictions, they have all been wrong. So dont get too excited if some one says they have proof, or confirmed sources. This kind of hype has been around for 7 years. There are even people who said that it happend last year for a day, but that was a slip.

Your guess for a rate or date is as good as any gurus on the internet. There are a lot of them.

I will say that the UN meeting was very good and the best news we have had on this ride we are on. I think we are closer but the reality is that even the whole dinar RV is a speculation.

• Upvote 2

My dear,

Relax and just enjoy yourself. :rolleyes: This is MY HUMBLE OPINION, but from everything I have seen and/or read and/or heard from others, it is going to happen! :lol:

And this year. Anywhere between tomorrow and no later than the 23rd. Again, this is MY HUMBLE OPINION. :tiphat:

So, have a Merry CHRISTmas........................................... :twothumbs:

And yes, we are done with everything that needs to be done, Maliki is to announce his cabinet on Monday............ that is Sunday for us. :woot:

So maybe we will wake up on Monday and all be Miillionares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME, IT WILL BE SOON ENOUGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :wave:

PEACE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND EVERYONE HERE AT DV, AND BLESSINGS TO ONE AND ALL AND ESPECIALLY TO THE MEN AND WOMAN

OF THE ARMED FORCES, WHO ARE KEEPING US SAFE. :hug::twothumbs:

GOD BLESS, ONE AND ALL! AND REMEMBER, THIS IS MY HUMBLE OPINION!!! :tiphat:

DRAVMORRIS2

• Upvote 2

Everything has been falling in place. If M gets his cabinet set on Monday then they can pull the trigger at any time. I've been in for 4 years now and this is the best I've seen so far. But again, it is Iraq, so who knows. And congrats on the baby.

• Upvote 1

Hey I 've been invested since I was in the sandbox in "04" and I have heard and seen over the years why it is going to rv, ri, lop and many other things. I will tell you this as I was told, it was a long term investment. Now everything is coming together perfectly. However it turns out it is about to happen. We may at the least get our investment back to we may become over night millionaires. This all depends on how all of this comes together. Good luck with the little one( just had my first Grand son a year ago awsome).

• Upvote 3

Congrats on the new addition! What a huge blessing; and your are correct they are expensive! As far as the potential RV and date; your guess is as good as any. I have followed the IQD for years like many others on this site and it is true that this is the closest by far we have ever been! IMHO we are days or weeks not months away based on all of the NEWS not rumours coming out of Iraq. God Bless you and yours! :D

• Upvote 1

I don't know if this post is in the right place, so I'm sorry! Kindof a newbie.

We haven't posted or commented on anything before, but we check the forums daily for ANY information! We have our first (a little boy) due on Christmas, and we are hoping and praying that the Dinar with revalue before the end of the year! - I hear babies are really expensive ;)

My husband and I bought some Dinar in November when his brother showed us this investment. We are SO excited about it, but my fingernails are practically chewed off waiting for it to happen! I can't imagine being a part of this investment for years.

So my questions are these:

What are your predicted dates for the Revalue? Monday? Christmas? Year End? Longer?

Also, is this the first time the RV has seemed so eminent? Meaning, in the past 7 or so years, have you experienced similar excitement and felt that it was just around the corner? Or is it different this time? I've seen people use the phrase "The perfect storm". In all the time you spent researching this and waiting, does it really feel like the 'perfect storm'?

I personally think the RV will happen by Christmas, but quiet honestly, I don't know how much is based on the news I've heard or just my pure hope!

C'mon, name the baby Thor ! Admit it, it's a cool name, and the movie comes out early 2011 too :)

I don't know about anyone else, but more is in place now that ever before. I didn't spend more on IQD than I have for spare cash, and am not depending on it for financial plans, rather as a somewhat risk laden 'speculative investment' and the more I learn the more I really do beleive it has to RV/RI soon or Iraq will be owned by the investors and large players quite soon. I for one plan on involvement in the ISX and am learning what I can about that so I'm prepared for their economic boom.

Good luck with your new baby (Thor... remember ... LOL) and God bless you, your family, (and everyone reading this). Wouldn't it be cool to travel to Iraq one day once totally restored and beautiful, and to know you had a part in helping with their freedom. My hat is off to the veterans who've served in stabilizing the region and my heart goes out to the families of those who've fallen in the name of FREEDOM.

• Upvote 1

My dear,

Relax and just enjoy yourself. :rolleyes: This is MY HUMBLE OPINION, but from everything I have seen and/or read and/or heard from others, it is going to happen! :lol:

DRAVMORRIS2

Haha, trying to relax and just enjoy myself, but I am finding that I spend most of my time willing either the RV to happen or the baby to come! :lol:

NO ONE KNOWES THE RATE OR DATE YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER YOU ARE ON RUMOR SITE. CONGRATS ON NEW ONE COMING INTO THIS WORLD

I definitely understand that, I was just hoping to get some guesses so I can see where everyone else is at, and what they think.

Been here since 2004. The only other time it seemed to be eminate was right after I jumped in. It was supposed to revalue real quick. Well that did't happen. Now I am excited again, BIG TIME. I beleive it will RV be fore Thor is born. LOL Welcome and hang on. Hopfully we will be celebrating lots real soon. GO RV

C'mon, name the baby Thor ! Admit it, it's a cool name, and the movie comes out early 2011 too :)

I don't know about anyone else, but more is in place now that ever before. I didn't spend more on IQD than I have for spare cash, and am not depending on it for financial plans, rather as a somewhat risk laden 'speculative investment' and the more I learn the more I really do beleive it has to RV/RI soon or Iraq will be owned by the investors and large players quite soon. I for one plan on involvement in the ISX and am learning what I can about that so I'm prepared for their economic boom.

Good luck with your new baby (Thor... remember ... LOL) and God bless you, your family, (and everyone reading this). Wouldn't it be cool to travel to Iraq one day once totally restored and beautiful, and to know you had a part in helping with their freedom. My hat is off to the veterans who've served in stabilizing the region and my heart goes out to the families of those who've fallen in the name of FREEDOM.

Wow! I don't know how it could have been said ay better. Thank you for this post. Well, except for the "Thor" part. ;)

• Downvote 1

Wow! I don't know how it could have been said ay better. Thank you for this post. Well, except for the "Thor" part. ;)

C'mon, everyone loves the name, it's cool! It's what everyone should name their new babies!

Just kidding of course, but thanks for the kudos, it really is how I feel about freedom and those who have protected and advanced freedom.

Yes it's true. Babies are expensive but they're also the greatest

gift and most amazing blessing you will ever receive. Your baby

will change your life for the better and we should know. We're due

to have our 8th child in February! :)

We bought our first dinar 2 years ago. Only a relatively small amount.

Then around 12 months ago, we were told rv was days away, so we

right away bought a much larger amount (for us). Of course, nothing

happened back then and I must say, it all looks 1000% more likely

this year.

We would buy more if we could afford it but we do have enough that

should it rv at even .10c, it will change our lives and help us to buy

a home to keep all these children in! :P