Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When do you think they will freeze the Dinar?

tabndust

I know, no body knows, but after the big news tomorrow I would bet the big money boys are ready to pull the trigger and buy bunches of Dinar trying to get in at the last moment.

So, pretty soon we all know Iraq or CBI must freeze the Dinar to keep a rush out don't they? When CNN announces what we already know from the UNSC the amount of Dinar bought will be staggering (I think). I mean all you have to do is a Google search, read some forums and see that this is the end of a 6 year wait for some. I know if I didn't already have mine that I would RUN to 5/3 for some on the news.

My question to you my friends is... How long after the announcement today will it take before the Dinar is stopped from being bought until the announcment of how much it is worth?

Personally, I'm thinking it will be frozen TODAY or Tomorrow at the latest, but I could be off by as much as two weeks.

Let me know your thoughts.

Edited by tabndust

Because of the lack of cash auctions it is my opinion that the supply of Dinar is already running so low that they (the CBI, Iraq, etc) aren't worried about the whales jumping in at the last second.

In my opinion this could be one reason that the cash auctions have stopped. By stopping the flow of dinar and forcing the currency dealers to sell off their reserve it would guarantee that in the final few days when speculation runs rampant that the "last second" buyers wouldn't be able to get their hands on large amount.

Just a thought ;)

~CarrieAnn

• Upvote 2

I know, no body knows, but after the big news tomorrow I would bet the big money boys are ready to pull the trigger and buy bunches of Dinar trying to get in at the last moment.

So, pretty soon we all know Iraq or CBI must freeze the Dinar to keep a rush out don't they? When CNN announces what we already know from the UNSC the amount of Dinar bought will be staggering (I think). I mean all you have to do is a Google search, read some forums and see that this is the end of a 6 year wait for some. I know if I didn't already have mine that I would RUN to 5/3 for some on the news.

My question to you my friends is... How long after the announcement today will it take before the Dinar is stopped from being bought until the announcment of how much it is worth?

Personally, I'm thinking it will be frozen TODAY or Tomorrow at the latest, but I could be off by as much as two weeks.

Nothing will happen tomorrow regarding the RV. Be patient.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why would anybody sell their Dinar at the old value once the rate has been announced? Once it is set Dinar will sell at the new rate.

Edited by wgb52
  • Upvote 3

Why would anybody sell their Dinar at the old value once the rate has been announced? Once it is set Dinar will sell at the new rate.

THANK YOU...FOR A MINUTE THERE I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE OR SOMETHING. There will not be a period of "freezing" dinar purchases - it will just be purchased at the updated rate when ever that might be.

• Upvote 1

If you think that the banks or even Ali will still sell it to you at the old price once it RV's you are nuts. Everthing they are still setting on will become profit for them. There won't have to be a freeze. They just won't let you have what they've got. Common sense people, common sense.

• Upvote 1

I thought I heard that Thursday is a holy day in Iraq (that's tomorrow, our time), and then the banks are closed Friday and Saturday. Do you think that would/could coincide with a freeze on currency?

I heard the same thing. Seems like a perfect time to freeze them and RV, but we've seen other perfect times also.

Just really really hope they do it before Christmas!!

I thought the brokers don't own all the dinars they are selling. I was led to believe that they will return what ever they don't sell to the CBI when the RV occurs. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, they will have to return all their unsold 'stock'.

Edited by krmayo
  • Downvote 1

I thought the brokers don't own all the dinars they are selling. I was led to believe that they will return what ever they don't sell to the CBI when the RV occurs. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

The brokers buy the stock form the banks and own it thereafter. They are stuck with it whether it goes up or down in value. There will be no "freeze" . As we get closer their maybe fewer sellers or scarce supplies.

• Upvote 1