Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trifecta ???

RVDinar4MyFamily

No its really not.....deletion of zeros is a lop/redenomination.....its what we dont want....not BEFORE they raise the value of the dinar......you should do some more reading and research on what redenomination does....not just reading what "gurus" say it is cause they are not correct.....

First of all "DELETION OF ZEROES" can be only ONE of THREE things.

1. Delete "zeroes" off the EXCHANGE rate.

2. Delete "zeroes" off the actual BANK note.

3. Delete "zeroes" from the circulation - LARGE note removal.

Now ask -- which is "likely" to occur BEFORE an RV? Do you still think a LOP is probable?

Edited by EBJNYC
  • Upvote 1

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT THE LINE ABOUT RAISING THE VALUE AFTER THE THE DELETION OF THE ZEROS MEANS THAT THEY WILL RAISE THE VALUE HIGHER AFTER THE INITIAL INCREASE OF RATE. I'M A BIT WORRIED ABOUT THIS.

and you should be we all should it sounds like a LOP to me but this could go either way we all dont know exactly what the deletion of zeros literally means all specualtion of a LOP but who knows.

I do not post often, however I have been in this investment since 2005. I purchased mine in country. With that being said.

Here is the problem with the LOP.

For arguments sake, Iraq had about 23 Trillion dinar. Keep in mind there have been articles saying they removed 70% of those from circulation.

Let's say they did not remove any dinar from circulation. They have 23 Trillion dinar and remove the three zeroes. If done in conjunction with a revaluation at 1 to 1 versus the dollar, that would leave them with 23 Billion dinar. Their own budget for their government is around 90 billion USD. Even if they revalued after a "LOP" with 3 USD to 1 IQD, that still does not leave them with enough money to run their government.

How would they run their private sector by doing this, the answer is they cannot.

Everyone needs to get over the idea of the LOP. I personally believe that it is a myth. Not because I am so enamored with the idea of a large payout, but because it does not make sense.

The other scenario is that 70% of the dinar was removed from the market. That leaves around 7 Trillion dinar in circulation.

If they come out around the dollar, that achieves the goal of making the dinar the dominant currency in the country. De-dollarization was a phrase last year to describe the removal of the USD from the Iraqi streets. The dinar needed to have purchasing power and be the currency of choice for the Iraqi's. Limiting the use of the USD forces the Iraqi's to use the IQD. It also makes them gain confidence in it. Let's say they revalue the dinar at 1 IQD is equal to $1.25 USD. That makes about 8.75 Trillion dinar. That is backed up by oil reserves that will rival the Saudis. Iraq does not have to cover that entire amount either. Governments across the world will use that to help back the value of their own currency. Iraq can do this, the only question is when.

The LOP will not happen.

I am also prepared to take a bashing on this comment. If you really believe in the LOP that badly, why are you in this investment. If you can't believe in the RV, then what did you think when Iraq was at its darkest hours. What were you saying in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008. Let me tell you first hand, the difference that country has made between 2005 and 2009 is amazing. Have a little faith.

• Upvote 10

I do not post often, however I have been in this investment since 2005. I purchased mine in country. With that being said.

For arguments sake, Iraq had about 23 Trillion dinar. Keep in mind there have been articles saying they removed 70% of those from circulation.

Let's say they did not remove any dinar from circulation. They have 23 Trillion dinar and remove the three zeroes. If done in conjunction with a revaluation at 1 to 1 versus the dollar, that would leave them with 23 Billion dinar. Their own budget for their government is around 90 billion USD. Even if they revalued after a "LOP" with 3 USD to 1 IQD, that still does not leave them with enough money to run their government.

How would they run their private sector by doing this, the answer is they cannot.

Everyone needs to get over the idea of the LOP. I personally believe that it is a myth. Not because I am so enamored with the idea of a large payout, but because it does not make sense.

The other scenario is that 70% of the dinar was removed from the market. That leaves around 7 Trillion dinar in circulation.

If they come out around the dollar, that achieves the goal of making the dinar the dominant currency in the country. De-dollarization was a phrase last year to describe the removal of the USD from the Iraqi streets. The dinar needed to have purchasing power and be the currency of choice for the Iraqi's. Limiting the use of the USD forces the Iraqi's to use the IQD. It also makes them gain confidence in it. Let's say they revalue the dinar at 1 IQD is equal to $1.25 USD. That makes about 8.75 Trillion dinar. That is backed up by oil reserves that will rival the Saudis. Iraq does not have to cover that entire amount either. Governments across the world will use that to help back the value of their own currency. Iraq can do this, the only question is when.

The LOP will not happen.

I am also prepared to take a bashing on this comment. If you really believe in the LOP that badly, why are you in this investment. If you can't believe in the RV, then what did you think when Iraq was at its darkest hours. What were you saying in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008. Let me tell you first hand, the difference that country has made between 2005 and 2009 is amazing. Have a little faith.

Excellent post.......thanks for that !!

The LOP will not happen.

No bashining from me. There will be no LOP. Some people will believe in the lop theory no matter how you explain it. They are just scared. If they read Adams' book they would know that there would not be a lop. The way the Iraqi's are interpreted makes it sound like they mean lop. The removal of the zeroes is the same as the removal of the large notes over time. Get ready to be extremely wealthy!

First of all "DELETION OF ZEROES" can be only ONE of THREE things.

1. Delete "zeroes" off the EXCHANGE rate.

2. Delete "zeroes" off the actual BANK note.

3. Delete "zeroes" from the circulation - LARGE note removal.

Now ask -- which is "likely" to occur BEFORE an RV? Do you still think a LOP is probable?

If they really have as much as they say they do in circulation then yes....no way around it....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I look at it like this. They say increase the rate after the deletion of zero's so take off the zeros and your at $1.17 and then increase the value so that your in line with the rest of the regions currency. There is no LOP and this thing would be stupid to come in at less than $3.40. Who cares if they start off with a huge surplus. THEY ARE THE WORLDS NUMBER 4 OIL PRODUCING COUNTRY.

Pull the trigger shabbbssssss

I hadn't thought of the deletion of the zeros like that before. But if you think it thru it concurs with the Ministry of Planning statement of $1.17 or $1.19 on or something like that. Hope your right, it makes a lot of sense this kind of deletion of 3 zeros. 1170.00 to 1.17. I'm getting great hopes of a good rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.

That was one of the best post ever.................TRIFECTA..........................I tried that at the track and won so this will be the second time :twothumbs:

I am sticking with $3.22 as a starting point and go up from there

All the lop means is that when the large bill come in they will be removed and be replaced by the newer bills with less 000's on them.

My opinion :woot::woot::woot:

:tiphat:

Edited by bikertrash

I Guess we will all have to wait and c what they say,Just be thankful that its almost COMPLETE!!!

I agree with you on that. Lets just hope they don't come up with any other reasons to delay this. We need to remember theirs a lot of corrupt politicians out there that want an RV just as bad, if not worse then us. So my opinion? This sucker is ready to pop any time now.

pp

There is a way around the LOP.

If they have 23 Trillion dinar, it can be done. All you have to do is play with the numbers. Even if it was 23 Trillion, let's say they went at .10 cents. That would bring the number down to 2.3 Trillion. Remember that a lot of it will still be taken in by other governments. Take for example the weakened dollar. Our gov't would hold onto dinar, which helps stabilize the dollar. Remember that we are printing excess currency in our country right now. So we're not talking Iraq owing us trillions. It's more like hundreds of billions from many countries spread around.

If Iraq has removed 70% of the dinar from circulation, then we are in much better shape for a higher revaluation. If they took 70% out, then they should have about 8.75 Trillion sitting out there. Now start doing the math when talking about 8.75 Trillion. Take that at .50 cents and spread it through several countries, not to mention that Iraq has untapped oil fields that we can only dream of.

Play with the number and you'll see that a LOP will not happen

There is a way around the LOP.

If they have 23 Trillion dinar, it can be done. All you have to do is play with the numbers. Even if it was 23 Trillion, let's say they went at .10 cents. That would bring the number down to 2.3 Trillion.

Changing the exchange rate doesnt drop the amount in circulation like that.....removing currency all together does.....by redenominating basically.....now of course IF they really dont have anywhere near that amount then a RV is easy to accomplish.....but in order to reduce the cash supply there is no way around it unless you redenominate and force people to exchange bills.....the 70% liquidity COULD have been physical currency but we dont know that....the terms "reduced excess liquidity" was used and that could be different things.....but yes if they did remove 70% of the bills, and the money supply is well below 10 trillion then a RV is more probable....

I should have differentiated between IQD and USD when making that last post, sorry. I was trying to put it into terms that we would see as USD. 23 Trillion IQD = 2.3 Trillion USD, if RV'd at .10 cents. I agree it doesn't effect the amount in circulation, but looking at its worth versus the dollar is important. Sure there would be a lot in circulation, but divided up amongst several countries it would be a more manageable number.

I think a lot of people are stuck on how large 23 Trillion IQD is, and it is a lot. However, depending on the rate it can be brought down to a manageable level against the dollar.

I also agree. There needs to be a physical removal of some of the currency, and they do need to introduce smaller denominations, which I believe they will do. I would like to believe they have removed 70% so far, makes a higher rate possible, and we'd all probably like that.

There is just too much of the unknown present around this investment, let's face it, none of us really 100% know what is going to happen.

To the "Thread Starter," AWESOME POST!

To everyone else, I hear there is a barge in their port with was is "speculated" to be a bunch of dinar...any knowledge of this? If it is true, is this dinar part of the 23 trillion they say they already have? Just curious...

Thanks for the post RVDinar4MyFamily - This created alot of good view points on this issue.

Discussions like this are Great, as they put everything on the table, and not just things that we would all like to hear.

Please just keep this in mind, and not let any of these possible senerios drive you off the deep end, or for that matter cause you to go purchase more dinar.

Whatever the out-come of this venture turns out to be - it should be beneficial to all of us that have purchased dinar.

How beneficial will only be determined by the out-come of which, at least none of us truely know - but can only speculate on.

Lets all just Hope and Pray for a better day tomorrow. God Bless One and All.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 1