Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I disagree with keepmwlknfny

Oil4life

This is a post from KEEP he is totally wrong :angry:

the second theory you stated is true....if they redenominate your 25k bill will only be 25 dinar, and then you cash in for USD at whatever the current exchange rate will be.......There is no guarantee that we will have time or will have access to the smaller denoms before we are required to give up our bigger bills....thats where all the speculation comes in.....we dont know if we will have a time frame or not....or if our bills will only be worth a fraction of what they are in comparison to the smaller denoms.....but if they do redenominate the bills will end up like this 25k=25 10k=10 5k=5 1k=1 500= .50 250= .25 and so on.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 25

LOL then maybe you should go read up on how a redenomination really works and stop listening to the versions that are false and that make it seem thats what we really want lol.....you wont get any fairy tales from me!!! I cant help it you didnt know what you were getting yourself into before you bought your dinar.....its what any smart investor does....checks all possible scenerios before throwing money into the pot......

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

I have to say for the people that are certain a LOP will happen or that it is the most likely scenario... why invest your money? I mean comon... you got out and spend $1000 7 years ago in hopes to make what $3000? you could save ten times that much in the amount of time you have been waiting for the LOP to pan out. Just admit you don't believe the LOP is going to happen that's why your still in this investment but for some reason want to spread your negativity to others that choose to look at the glass half full. It's not wishful thinking or putting on blinders it's just the other side of the coin. Negative people are going to find the negative in everything some way or another even if the best case scenario happens. oh I forgot IMHO. (that always makes people sound smart on here right?)

• Upvote 5

This is a post from KEEP he is totally wrong :angry:

the second theory you stated is true....if they redenominate your 25k bill will only be 25 dinar, and then you cash in for USD at whatever the current exchange rate will be.......There is no guarantee that we will have time or will have access to the smaller denoms before we are required to give up our bigger bills....thats where all the speculation comes in.....we dont know if we will have a time frame or not....or if our bills will only be worth a fraction of what they are in comparison to the smaller denoms.....but if they do redenominate the bills will end up like this 25k=25 10k=10 5k=5 1k=1 500= .50 250= .25 and so on.....

AND YOU ARE ASKING WHO IS THIS CLOWN?? YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ UP ON REDENOMINATION BEFORE YOU START CALLING PEOPLE CLOWNS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Keep I have talked to you a while and have listened (sometimes). Your scenario is that a 25K bill will be worth 25. So in other words the value won't change. A 25K bill can be bought for around 25 bucks now. Your theory doesn't work. That would be no change in the value of the iraqi dinart. Right???

• Upvote 2

I have to say for the people that are certain a LOP will happen or that it is the most likely scenario... why invest your money? I mean comon... you got out and spend $1000 7 years ago in hopes to make what $3000? you could save ten times that much in the amount of time you have been waiting for the LOP to pan out. Just admit you don't believe the LOP is going to happen that's why your still in this investment but for some reason want to spread your negativity to others that choose to look at the glass half full. It's not wishful thinking or putting on blinders it's just the other side of the coin. Negative people are going to find the negative in everything some way or another even if the best case scenario happens. oh I forgot IMHO. (that always makes people sound smart on here right?)

FYI...if you are referring to me you have the wrong idea.....Im not hoping for that nor do I think thats the only option they have....its just the reality of this investment because it could happen.....either way there is going to be a profit from this adventure which is why EVERYONE bought in.....My earlier post on a thread was to someone asking a question on how things could turn out....and I answered him as honestly as possible...thats not being negative....its called knowing what your getting yourself into......try not to assume so much and what people are saying....thats the problem with alot of people on here....they only read and think what they want to think people are saying instead of taking the time to comprehend whats really being communicated......STAY THIRSTY!!! :lol:

Keep I have talked to you a while and have listened (sometimes). Your scenario is that a 25K bill will be worth 25. So in other words the value won't change. A 25K bill can be bought for around 25 bucks now. Your theory doesn't work. That would be no change in the value of the iraqi dinart. Right???

No, what Im saying is that our 25k bill will only have the worth of a 25 dinar note in country......thats a simple redenomination.....and then depending on if they change the value or exchange rate will depend on what that bill can be purchased for.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

But at a 1 to 1 exchange rate its worth the same as it is right now. If it comes in at .86 it will be worth less. Cmon man you know deep down this won't happen.

Whats worth the same at a one to one exchange rate?? Im not saying a RD will happen.....Im hoping to make a killing off this just as everyone else.....but its not out of the question......if the numbers of dinar in circulation ARE true then there is no way around it.....if you dont believe the numbers which I dont believe 100% then they have other options as far as raising the value of the dinar......anything is possible at this point....call me negative or a nay sayer if you will but its just being realistic....its what really COULD happen....Im not sitting here promoting a RD....This started off from me answering another members question about how a RD would work....plain and simple....I dont think it will happen but its not out of the question....you all should have been aware of this prior to buying in....I know people hate hearing they wont be a millionare but it is what it is....regardless of what Iraq does we will make a profit and regardless you all should be happy and thankful for it because money doesnt grow on trees and all we have done is sit on our butts to watch what they do....thats pretty good in my eyes for not having to do anything and making a profit :lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

He is talking to you....that YOU need to read up on what a redenomination is before talking about things you dont fully understand and trying to call people out....

Keepm, don't even waste your time with this, they just keep getting worse as months have gone by. My kids like to use the term "A$$CLOWN" now I think I really know the true meaning of one... Peace brother.

• Upvote 2

what do you think will happen keep? are you still positive? and has your target rate changed.

Im still thinking they will raise the value of the Dinar.....I dont think they will RD.....of course Im still positive....and I still dont see it coming in any less then 1.13 which is what they have told us they have been implementing behind the scenes the past three years.....I dont think that it will start off anything over 2 dollars....that will take time...but none the less we will make money!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It's not my post maybe you should read befor you speak for the second time its from KEEP...

Sorry but this is your post : Oil4life

It is titled : WHO IS THIS CLOWN?

The first line in the post is yours something you typed : This is a post from KEEP he is totally wrong angry.gif

The body may be a cut and paste from keep - but that was only a senerio, that could happen.

Personally, I don't see much sense to this post.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 3

ive been in this for 5 years and have 22mil pretty sure i know what a redenomination's is before i started and have STRONG STRONG sources... anyway we will not see a lop i sugest all you people who believe sell your dinar's and get out...

:lol: If it was from your "sources" that you learned what a redenomination (saying that Im soooo wrong about what it is) then I fear who your "sources" really are....if I guess will you tell me?? Ummmmm......Big Bird? Elmo?? Oscar the grouch?? Come on I gotta be gettin close!!! :lol: Again...read whats actually being said here ok?? Im NOT saying there will be a RD....the guy was asking a question....I was helping him out by answering him on how a RD would work....that doesnt mean thats what I want....or what I think is going to happen.....its called being helpful in answering questions instead of being rude and telling them they should read every single forum before opening their mouths or telling them they are stupid for thinking about a RD and that it will never happen......that seems to be a serious problem here as of late....

Keepm, don't even waste your time with this, they just keep getting worse as months have gone by. My kids like to use the term "A$$CLOWN" now I think I really know the true meaning of one... Peace brother.

I know bro.... lol I find it entertaining though.....that some have enough courage to step up and call people out when they really dont know what they are talking about.....I just like to help them "get back in their place" so to speak..... :lol:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

:lol: If it was from your "sources" that you learned what a redenomination (saying that Im soooo wrong about what it is) then I fear who your "sources" really are....if I guess will you tell me?? Ummmmm......Big Bird? Elmo?? Oscar the grouch?? Come on I gotta be gettin close!!! :lol: Again...read whats actually being said here ok?? Im NOT saying there will be a RD....the guy was asking a question....I was helping him out by answering him on how a RD would work....that doesnt mean thats what I want....or what I think is going to happen.....its called being helpful in answering questions instead of being rude and telling them they should read every single forum before opening their mouths or telling them they are stupid for thinking about a RD and that it will never happen......that seems to be a serious problem here as of late....

Maybe you should stop with LOP talk Because nobody want's to here it...KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I know bro.... lol I find it entertaining though.....that some have enough courage to step up and call people out when they really dont know what they are talking about.....I just like to help them "get back in their place" so to speak..... :lol:

entertaining that you have no life?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lets PLAT NICE people!!

I know right.....hahaha I guess its too much to ask these days bump.....some people just get way too bent out of shape when they THINK they are hearing something they dont like!!!

entertaining that you have no life?

:lol: Yep!! You figured me out!! :lol: Im sorry ma'm....Ill try to keep you from seeing me answering questions FROM OTHER MEMBERS that YOU READ but that YOU dont like..... :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1