Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ministry of finance decides to distribute salaries from tomorrow Sunday

inheritance

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pukmedia.com%2F2009-10-23-12-00-41%2F11075-2010-12-11-13-10-55

PUKmedia Hassan Mohammed/Sulaymaniyah 16: 10: 31 2010-12-11

Minister of Finance of Kurdistan buys Talabani on start distribution of salaries starting from Sunday 12/12.

The Minister of finance told PUKmedia: for that, as the end of this year we decided to begin the process of staff salaries in all government institutions of Kurdistan region of 12 month on Sunday 12/12, the institutions of Government can go to banks to receive salaries of its employees as of Sunday.

• Upvote 11

It’s been my understanding that this was something to watch out for because They haven't been paid in several months, and were not supposed to be paid again until the new rate was established.

That is what I was reading in an article a few months ago and for the life of me I can't find it now but it was on the DD site and I can't find it any where can someone help me out for everyone's benefit

I think it was when all of the 10-10-10 hype was going around... if that helps

Edited by Soldiering4U

It means that IF this is true and they can go to the bank for salaries, it will be the current value of Dinar for purchasing stuff at the current (non adjusted) price of things. It doesn't mean an RV...I'll bet ya'.............. <_<

Two thoughts, one is what we have all been waiting for..... RV. Two is that the Kurds know it will RV very soon and they are paying their employees with.the knowledge they will be getting super bonus for not being paid for months. Of course this is my opinion and this article isn't just more smoke and mirrors. I can't help thinking about the smart cards going to be or maybe already loaded with 250 Dinar. Those have to be released very soon. IMO we will smile no later than the 15th. Pay no attention to the delay articles, "M" wants to get out of Chapter VII and the GOI and RV or RI needs to be done.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI

• Upvote 3

This means it is GO TIME baby. This is verrrrrryyyyyyy good news.

[/quote/]

or it can mean that the rv will not happen for a while and it doesn't matter if they pay them.

i am sorry if i sound negative but we should stay grounded. There is still a lot of laws and decisions that needs to take place

i dont think this is a good sign for us.

Edited by bogale
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Two thoughts, one is what we have all been waiting for..... RV. Two is that the Kurds know it will RV very soon and they are paying their employees with.the knowledge they will be getting super bonus for not being paid for months. Of course this is my opinion and this article isn't just more smoke and mirrors. I can't help thinking about the smart cards going to be or maybe already loaded with 250 Dinar. Those have to be released very soon. IMO we will smile no later than the 15th. Pay no attention to the delay articles, "M" wants to get out of Chapter VII and the GOI and RV or RI needs to be done.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI

. I can't help thinking about the smart cards going to be or maybe already loaded with 250 Dinar.

REALLY, Says who!! Smart cards 250 Dinar. Re -hashed guru trash talk. Please provide a link confirming this fact or FICTION

. I can't help thinking about the smart cards going to be or maybe already loaded with 250 Dinar.

REALLY, Says who!! Smart cards 250 Dinar. Re -hashed guru trash talk. Please provide a link confirming this fact or FICTION

here is one of the many smart card links and when I say one of many I mean their are LOTS of them do some home work newbie and research this is an old one but I know on this site that I am giving you the link to has posted it a couple time since this one... not bashing just educating

http://translate.goo...news/29391.html

Edited by Soldiering4U

here is one of the many smart card links and when I say one of many I mean their are LOTS of them do some home work newbie and research this is an old one but I know on this site that I am giving you the link to has posted it a couple time since this one... not bashing just educating

http://translate.goo...news/29391.html

Not Bashing Just Educating----- Ration cards!!!!! This newbie was referring to SMART CARDS. I

when people are talking about "Smart Cards" they are referring to the "rationing cards" even the Iraqi Newspapers do the same thing in their articles I have read manny that use the phrases interchangeably. here is another "Rationing Card" doc.

http://one.wfp.org/operations/current_operations/project_docs/200104.pdf

when people are talking about "Smart Cards" they are referring to the "rationing cards" even the Iraqi Newspapers do the same thing in their articles I have read manny that use the phrases interchangeably. here is another "Rationing Card" doc.

http://one.wfp.org/operations/current_operations/project_docs/200104.pdf

Sorry my friend, I appreciate your admirably, but these are two different entities . Confusion prevails!! As par for course. Ask any Iraqi the difference

Could mean one of three things........

1. They want to get paid now at pre-RV value, before an RV so when it hits shortly there after....they all get a windfall.

2. The RV isn't coming for a while, so it doesn't really matter that they are getting paid

3. The RV is emminent and they will get paid and it will be valued at the new rate in a day or two

The piece of info we need is "how much" are they getting paid? Thier old amount of dinar? A newly adjusted amount of dinar based on the RV revalue? If we knew this, we might be able to determine what is going on, Without knowing.....pick one of the three. I personally like number 3. :D

• Upvote 1