Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Last Public Post

Phoenix

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO YOU FOR EVERYTIME YOU HAVE SAVED ME FROM THROWING IN THE DINAR AND GIVING UP AND THERE WERE MANY OF THOSE AND YET IT SEEMED YOU ALWAYS CAME AROUND JUST WHEN I NEEDED A LIFT TO KEEP ME GIONG .

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR WISDOM AND TIME SPENT HELPING ALL OF US .GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND IF PEOPLE DON,T GET WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO BY POSTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND MAY I STATE FACTS LIKE M --PM AS YOU SAID ALL ALONG

THEN THEY MISSED OUT ON ALOT OF THE GOOD INTEL THANKS FOR THE KINDNESS YOU HAVE SHOWN ALL OF US IN TAKING THE TIME TO POST ON HERE .

THANKS AGAIN

PPG

• Upvote 4

My Last Public Post.

The time has come for me to say goodbye.

Thank you Adam for allowing me to post on your forum and thanks to everyone else.

We are at the end of this ride and there is nothing more to do than wait.

We are all so blessed to have the freedom to make our own personal choices and I hope everyone makes the right decisions that are best suited for you and yours based upon your own due diligence.

My personal choice for me is to support my local bank and the United States Banking system and to pay all of my due taxes as and when advised by the tax professional of my choice.

I wish the best of luck to all.

Thanks again and be well.

Phoenix

:tiphat:

Disclaimer:

Do your own Due Diligence and seek the advise of a licensed financial advisor of your choice.

I am in no way associated with nor compensated in any manner by this forum nor any of the sites or companies hyper linked to this forum.

Do not buy, sell, trade or hold any stocks, bonds, currencies, or commodities based upon any postings ever made by me the poster known as "Phoenix" in this forum.

No postings ever made by me the poster known as "Phoenix" anywhere at anytime on this forum are not, nor were not ever intended to be financial advise in any form.

All postings on this forum at any time have been presented to the public by me the poster known as "Phoenix" for entertainment use only.

The best of luck to all!~

Phoenix

Good Luck Phoenix! Thank you for all of your informative information that you bring to us here at DV.

Sad to see you go but happy to know that you are confident that our investment is gonna pop anytime now.

Happy Holidays!

GOOOO RV!!

:D

• Upvote 2

Phoenix,

I'm gonna miss you bro. You opened my eyes on a lot of issues regarding this investment and some of those times, I absolutely didn't like what you were saying but in the end I found out you were right about a lot. In my research on something else earlier today, google happened to pull up an old post that kap posted back in feb that was your info. When I read it, I couldnt believe you called all that back in Feb. That info is very relavant now, its happening before our eyes! So I bumped it. Its in the rumours. Anyway for what it's worth, I truly appreciate what you have brought to DV and I wish YOU all the best and yes I will also support my local bank and pay my taxes on time!! :twothumbs:

Ingat (take care always)

Ultimate Regards, :tiphat:

Quad :D

• Upvote 4

Now Phoenix.........Where the heck are you going? I am sorry I haven't been able to spar or disagree with you as in the past due to work.........oh yeah and sometimes wholeheartedly agree with you...You know how much I don't like Maliki. But Phoenix it won't be the same if you don't hang around for awhile......You are exactly correct there is really nothing left to say or do but wait for it but even so your input is needed around here. We have so many new guys, (FNG's) that we need you to help answer the questions as they continue to be asked. Your knowledge is the greatest of help to those who don't know and some who are in the know. We always learn from each other.

OK well if you are leaving then all I can say is goodbye and good luck. You have been a good shipmate and one day I hope we meet.......Then face to face we can really argue about Malik..... ;):lol:

No kidding Phoenix...take care...keep a bottle of Grey Poupon handy as I am sure we will all be needing some.........very soon. :)

Automag.......take care buddy!!!!

Kinda hate to see you go Phoenix, I didnt always agree with your timeline analysis but I am 100% in agreement with your analysis of the pumpers working these sites. Lots of folks here have been played like a fiddle. Most people here have no clue.....................now I see how Bernie Madoff got rich and stayed under the radar for so long, people believe what they want to believe plain and simple. As long as ive been in this I have seen the business accumen of the individuals on this site plummet, people that have no clue on how to do their due diligence and expect to be handfed every little detail. Small wonder some of them are confused to put it mildly. RV party in the Mediterranean if this long shot comes thru. Take Care. ;)