Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix...RE-Check Netdania

Joe P

Stating facts and correcting false information is not hatred.

Claiming "hatred" when someone stands for the truth is out of line.

Where in that explanation of yesterdays holiday in the Middle East and the reason for the lack of trading in the currencies is "hatred"?

And the fact that I have zero tolerance for dinar pumpers and those who exploit the emotions of others is something I will not apologize for.

And if people think by me refusing to bend on my own ethical stance against dinar pumping and the exploitation of those who may be in need is "riding a high horse" then giddy up daddy o!~

I will not turn a blind eye to those who exploit others.

Like it or not.

So sorry...I will not let it go...."bud"

Phoenix

If you believe the RV/RI is imminent ( as I do ), then the pumpers are only making people eventually wealthier. Most people who are spending extra money with pumpers were going to spend the money on other things like gambling, partying, lottery tickets, a new set of golf clubs,etc. I think everyone on here is grown up, and they don't need people caring so much as to what they do with their own money.

Nice attempt at avoiding the discussion...I fear you have ventured into never never land as of late. You might want to go back anf take a look at some of your posts from Oct and Nov. You Phoenix could easily be mistaken for a pumper yourself were it not for your dedicated followers. You have suggested multiple times that this was a done deal, the RV that is, and that it was finally at it's conclusion and Maliki would take the PM and we were there...as in get ready for cashing in and "remember to support your local bank."

You have NOT given a single FACT...you instead choose to rest on your laurels and hope you come out looking righteous....sorry didn't work out for ya.

Peace

You are 100% correct, and you took the words right out of my mouth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If you believe the RV/RI is imminent ( as I do ), then the pumpers are only making people eventually wealthier. Most people who are spending extra money with pumpers were going to spend the money on other things like gambling, partying, lottery tickets, a new set of golf clubs,etc. I think everyone on here is grown up, and they don't need people caring so much as to what they do with their own money.

Very true....

It is just gets me cranked up.

If it were not for Lakehouse i would be in all kinds of trouble... :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All you people do on here is fight with each other and argue over information. It's quite ridiculous. . . not to mention everyone is so rude, especially to newbies! JMO

I agree with you.. is a joke the way these behaviors are.. specially the way Newbie's are treated. Some people just forget where they come from..Welcome you will enjoy all this i promise it gets better..laugh.gif

Oh Really Ranger77, Phoenix, Secret Key, or whatever Alias you choose to go by today?????....I wonder if Puff and Penny would agree with your claim to "not exploit others"....for YEARS now you have been an exploiter of people's emotions...YEARS.....YOU OWN THAT! You have been a habitual LIAR and Rumor Monger and Fear Monger for YEARRRRS!!!!!! You used your "fake connections" to fool Puff and Penny into a position that you were able to put FEAR in them...then you took over their site...THEN you proceded to "ban people"....THEN you CHARGED PEOPLE MONEY to be PROTECTED BY YOU!!!!!!!....but you did it through that husband and wife so you would NEVER have to claim it....THEN when Puff and Penny figured out your GAME...and KICKED YOUR BUTT OFF....you THREATENED TO RUIN THEM BOTH.....a WRITTEN VERIFIABLE THREAT!!!!!

You targeted the WEAKEST LINK that you could find....like a rapist or a mugger....people who were at their lowest...YOU MOVED IN LIKE THE VULTURE THAT YOU ARE!!!!!!....A FULL BLOODED PREDATOR!

I don't see you trying to "take over" any of these dinar sites that are owned/operated by strong men....by people who would tell you to shove off...hmmmm..intersting huh?

Predators, vultures and RATS always take the easiest prey....hmmmm...a couple at the bottom maybe...scare them good...take over their web site...charge money....YOU ARE ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE WORST THAT HUMANITY HAS TO OFFER......I just happen to be brave enough to say it..because many MANY think it....and all who have known you KNOW IT!

You are not only a LIAR...and a FRAUD about the dinar crap....who cares about that...you can just join the legions of other liars and freaks that have their fake, made up INTEL....what YOU ARE RANGER77 ( see I REFUSE to let you hide under your new name) are the worst of the WORST of human beings....you CLAIM to "protect those who may be exploited"....when the reality of the situation is that you ONLY EXPLOIT....

People are going to think I am "MEAN" for what I have written (and that is fine...ignorance can be bliss... you just don't know the years of history)...but BEFORE you do...get to the bottom of things and FIND OUT what this man represents...he has gone by the names... Secret Key, Ranger77, Phoenix....and WHATEVER his name may be tomorrow (he changes his screen name and runs once he gets too much heat...over and over and over...like any run of the mill coward).........FIND OUT WHAT HIS REAL AGENDA IS.....he has something to "sell"....just ask ;)

Over and Out RANGER77....how is that whole Hillarious as POTUS and Dorothy/Toto Leaving Kansas working out for you????? PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!!!!

You all have been warned....ban at will....because to reuse RANGER77/SECRET KEY/PHOENIX BLA BLA BLA phrase above....I WILL NOT TURN A BLIND EYE TO HIS GARBAGE ANYMORE .;)

Wow...looks like we have someone greatly misinformed.

Fact: Yes I have changed my name over the past few years.

This was done the first time because someone highjacked my name in a chat and said some crass things and I was invited to a new formm and the owner of that forum asked that I change my screen name so i did at his request.

The next time i changed it was when we all started a new forum and the owners Puff and Penny thought it would be funn for everyone one to change thier names...so we all did.

Fact: I have NEVER charged anyone for anything as it was Penny and Puff who charged people and not I

In fact I was upset with them because they allowed so many people in.

Fact: They did not kick me off of their forum...I left...they begged me not to leave.

I started my own private forum and private chat.

Fact: I have nothing to sell...never have...never will.

So what else you got Slade?

Phoenix

He he hides from no one

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Ya OK.....Mr Perfect ...you know what you are...and so do I....the rest can make up their own minds....NIGHT RANGER77 :rolleyes:

No...it is very clear you have no idea who I am but let me take a guess at you...

Me is guessin' you are closely linked to someone who sells Iraqi Dinar and who has plans to run a "temporary store front cash in center"???

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Oh Really Ranger77, Phoenix, Secret Key, or whatever Alias you choose to go by today?????....I wonder if Puff and Penny would agree with your claim to "not exploit others"....for YEARS now you have been an exploiter of people's emotions...YEARS.....YOU OWN THAT! You have been a habitual LIAR and Rumor Monger and Fear Monger for YEARRRRS!!!!!! You used your "fake connections" to fool Puff and Penny into a position that you were able to put FEAR in them...then you took over their site...THEN you proceded to "ban people"....THEN you CHARGED PEOPLE MONEY to be PROTECTED BY YOU!!!!!!!....but you did it through that husband and wife so you would NEVER have to claim it....THEN when Puff and Penny figured out your GAME...and KICKED YOUR BUTT OFF....you THREATENED TO RUIN THEM BOTH.....a WRITTEN VERIFIABLE THREAT!!!!!

You targeted the WEAKEST LINK that you could find....like a rapist or a mugger....people who were at their lowest...YOU MOVED IN LIKE THE VULTURE THAT YOU ARE!!!!!!....A FULL BLOODED PREDATOR!

I don't see you trying to "take over" any of these dinar sites that are owned/operated by strong men....by people who would tell you to shove off...hmmmm..intersting huh?

Predators, vultures and RATS always take the easiest prey....hmmmm...a couple at the bottom maybe...scare them good...take over their web site...charge money....YOU ARE ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE WORST THAT HUMANITY HAS TO OFFER......I just happen to be brave enough to say it..because many MANY think it....and all who have known you KNOW IT!

You are not only a LIAR...and a FRAUD about the dinar crap....who cares about that...you can just join the legions of other liars and freaks that have their fake, made up INTEL....what YOU ARE RANGER77 ( see I REFUSE to let you hide under your new name) are the worst of the WORST of human beings....you CLAIM to "protect those who may be exploited"....when the reality of the situation is that you ONLY EXPLOIT....

People are going to think I am "MEAN" for what I have written (and that is fine...ignorance can be bliss... you just don't know the years of history)...but BEFORE you do...get to the bottom of things and FIND OUT what this man represents...he has gone by the names... Secret Key, Ranger77, Phoenix....and WHATEVER his name may be tomorrow (he changes his screen name and runs once he gets too much heat...over and over and over...like any run of the mill coward).........FIND OUT WHAT HIS REAL AGENDA IS.....he has something to "sell"....just ask ;)

Over and Out RANGER77....how is that whole Hillarious as POTUS and Dorothy/Toto Leaving Kansas working out for you????? PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!!!!

You all have been warned....ban at will....because to reuse RANGER77/SECRET KEY/PHOENIX BLA BLA BLA phrase above....I WILL NOT TURN A BLIND EYE TO HIS GARBAGE ANYMORE .;)

And merry Christmas to you too!! Man you need to chill out!!!! Where did you come from? Phoenix has been awesome in all the info he has given us, as all the others that filter down information. Go take a holiday, meet some new people, go for a jog, sleep more, whatever it takes, you have some problems. Just sayin......lol

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

And merry Christmas to you too!! Man you need to chill out!!!! Where did you come from? Phoenix has been awesome in all the info he has given us, as all the others that filter down information. Go take a holiday, meet some new people, go for a jog, sleep more, whatever it takes, you have some problems. Just sayin......lol

Its all good.

People are stressed.

Sometimes people need to vent and point fingers.

I can be the boogie man thats ok! :lol:

Its all my fault....i admit it...the whole reason it has not RV was because of me...and Slade know this and that is why he hates me...

In fact...if anyone stubbed their toe today...that was me to...sorry... :(

Oh well....I guess someone has to be the bad guy.

Phoenix

Mr. blankity blank.... :lol:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

and Merry Christmas to you ....we all need to chill out more I'm sure...and yes...that Phoenix is a real peach ;)

Ahhhh...thanks Slade.

And your a real plum.

(Plum crazy) :lol:

Only joking...all in good fun...dude it will be fine...we are so close to this ride being over.

I know you are stressed as many are and to lash out and take some jabs is fine by me...its all good.

Hang in there and read bac what my reply to Joe was..there is something going on and we all know it.

Hang in there.

Phoenix

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Avoiding the discussion?

All I am doing is providing the facts.

It appears it is you avoiding the discussion...or do you also claim that the reason the currencies of the Middle East were not trading yesterday was because they were frozen for the RV and not because yesterday was an Islamic holiday??

Everyone is saying "stick with the facts" and that is what I am doing.

"Looking righteous" Dude are you serious? :lol:

Do you realy think I give a "tinkers damn' what anyone on any of these forums thinks of me? :lol:

This is not rocket science...yesterday was an Islamic holiday and the markets in the region were closed....end of story.

Man you guys are are bent out of shape over the truth....sorry but the facts are the facts.

Phoenix

Very rarly do I ever post but I had to post on this one. IMO phoenix is one of the very few who has been right thus far for example maliki staying in power. He's very up to date on the current events in iraq including holidays. Sorry joe p but I highly doubt that other countries are gonna stop trading just because iraq is about to rv. That's like saying the us is gonna be put on hold cause the yuan is about to revalue......btw thank you phonnix for all your hard work and effort :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

wow, you go have shoulder surgery, and the fit hits the shan! Chillax, dudes, phoenix has always been rightous in my books, and it would appear that joep knows his stuff also! Thanks to both of you..and, as a side note...the Albuqurque VA did a great job for me! Don'y know who slade is, but sounds like you could use some of my meds B)

• Upvote 1

wow, you go have shoulder surgery, and the fit hits the shan! Chillax, dudes, phoenix has always been rightous in my books, and it would appear that joep knows his stuff also! Thanks to both of you..and, as a side note...the Albuqurque VA did a great job for me! Don'y know who slade is, but sounds like you could use some of my meds B)

Hope you feel better.

Its all cool everyone is just blowin off some steam.

I still say we need to go to a big gym and hand out big foam bats to everyone and beat the the bejeebus out of each other! :lol:

How cool would that be?

We could have differant rounds.

Loppers against RVers...then the bank cash in people agains the dealer cash in people.

How bout the Phoenix haters agains just me? LOL!

Big circle of pizzed off people with foam bats and me in the middle...LOL!~

Oh man...that would be fun. :lol:

Phoenix

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ahhhh...thanks Slade.

And your a real plum.

(Plum crazy) :lol:

Only joking...all in good fun...dude it will be fine...we are so close to this ride being over.

I know you are stressed as many are and to lash out and take some jabs is fine by me...its all good.

Hang in there and read bac what my reply to Joe was..there is something going on and we all know it.

Hang in there.

Phoenix

what are you a fli flopper in attitude? I think you are bi polar and you knew you were wrong and I know you are embarrassed that Joe P. revealed how ............you are.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Rolling in floor....LMAO...got up long enough to type this going back to floor now lol

Your not the only one that needs new teeth. My husband has been using epoxy stuff to glue his together for several years. It's a wonder he isn't dead from the poison in the epoxy ! ! ! ! Hurry up RV so my Husband might have time to enjoy it ! Serious, he is due for Carotid artery surgery Jan 3....Hurry RV ! ! ! !

• Upvote 1

Been away from DV today. Whoa, sorry I missed such a great/entertaining thread! This one's been all over the map. To Joe and Phoenix: excellent discussion, informational exchange (a la Jack and Shana Point/Counterpoint) and then kissing and making up and working together. Very classy, mature and a very good example of what all posters on this site should strive to be. To Slade: not really sure what to think other than you're a stirrer and a possible newbie or an agended oldie. Looking forward to more of your posts also. Good work guys.

• Upvote 1

For what it's worth phx has offered to me what I beleive to be good information and objective thoughts hisoricaly; so be kind and remember who you always looked forward to reading posts from. I am ready for the negative remarks; that said look in the mirror at yourself prior to click minus! After all isn't this the rumor section!

• Upvote 3