Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for the Currency or other Experts on Oil Price and IQD

Jac

Research demonstrates that in 1980 that oil was 33.00 a barrel give or take a few cents. The Currency Rate of the Iraqi Dinar was in fact 3.39-3.40. The rate was just about 10 percent of the price of Oil Per Barrel.

My question is this? Right now Oil is $90.00 per barrel in Iraq. If the 1980 methods holds true ...now mind you I am no mathematical genius but would not the 10 percent of the barrel price of oil bring in an RV Rate of $9.00? Just asking as history most usually repeats itself.

Wouldn't that be a huge surprise for everyone?

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Research demonstrates that in 1980 that oil was 33.00 a barrel give or take a few cents. The Currency Rate of the Iraqi Dinar was in fact 3.39-3.40. The rate was just about 10 percent of the price of Oil Per Barrel.

My question is this? Right now Oil is $90.00 per barrel in Iraq. If the 1980 methods holds true ...now mind you I am no mathematical genius but would not the 10 percent of the barrel price of oil bring in an RV Rate of $9.00? Just asking as history most usually repeats itself.

Wouldn't that be a huge surprise for everyone?

God Bless America!

Whoa! I am speechless! Just what if. It would be freakin AWESOME!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

oil has not reached 90 per barrel yet it's 88 , and ya that would be freakin awesome , but won't happen , they can't go over kawait's valueohmy.gifwink.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.giftongue.gif

It 90.00 a barrel today for your info. Who says they cannot surpass Kuwait. It is Iraq they will dowhat they want.

God Bless America and God Bless George biggrin.gif Bush!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

There is too much of the new dinar in circulation to have it RV at $9...even with oil at $90 per barrel. Don't forget, there was only 25 billion in dinar when it was supposedly worth $3.22....now there is 25 trillion dinar out there. we'll be lucky if it RV's anywhere near $1.80.....we'd all take $0.80 and probably will require medical attention if it is close to the $3.22 number.....RIGHT?

mellow.gif

There is too much of the new dinar in circulation to have it RV at $9...even with oil at $90 per barrel. Don't forget, there was only 25 billion in dinar when it was supposedly worth $3.22....now there is 25 trillion dinar out there. we'll be lucky if it RV's anywhere near $1.80.....we'd all take $0.80 and probably will require medical attention if it is close to the $3.22 number.....RIGHT?

Nevertheless if you do the research back to 1980 you will find that oil was 33.00+ a barrel and the Dinar Rate was 3.39+. It is all out there in black and white! Perhaps, a doctor should on hand then.biggrin.gif

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

Bad math , Many more factors , Euro (in same scenario) needs to be at 1.44 . things are amiss . Of course Kuwait say's "Can't be higher than Us" , and obviously signed off . Big , Potentially , but nothing over 10 % under Kuwait . still all good . Dig the synergy :D

Bad math , Many more factors , Euro (in same scenario) needs to be at 1.44 . things are amiss . Of course Kuwait say's "Can't be higher than Us" , and obviously signed off . Big , Potentially , but nothing over 10 % under Kuwait . still all good . Dig the synergy biggrin.gif

It will be all very interesting. Thank you for the posts. I can say nothing more but we will just have to wait and see exactly what the RV rate will be. It is not bad math the because 1980 research tells the story therefore, I calculated an approximation from there to what we see today. No doubt it will be quite surprising regardless.biggrin.gif

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

you can keep ur 80 Cents, iraq couldnt afford to come in so low, it would ruin them....

i think id need that medical attention if it came in so damn low... i know iraq is more then capable of supporting a 3+ RV and strongly feel they will!

just remember to stay positive! and that NO ONE truly knows the rate OR the date other then sabibi..... but i think well will all find out very soon :D :D

god bless us all and LETS RV DINAR!!!

• Upvote 1

you can keep ur 80 Cents, iraq couldnt afford to come in so low, it would ruin them....

i think id need that medical attention if it came in so damn low... i know iraq is more then capable of supporting a 3+ RV and strongly feel they will!

just remember to stay positive! and that NO ONE truly knows the rate OR the date other then sabibi..... but i think well will all find out very soon :D :D

god bless us all and LETS RV DINAR!!!

How could a 1000% increase ruin them?

Aren't we forgetting that the CBI will be retiring/destroying the larger denominations as they come in? If they only have 20-25% in circulation as is reported and they are able to shred the other 75% it helps the equation substantially. Combine this with the international community exchanging for oil futures and also never hitting circulation and the problem of 25 trillion becomes a non-issue. No?

Iraq's current output is 2.5 mbpd...their goal is 12 mbpd...if they can get to that level that would bring in approximately $200 billion dollars per year...this would triple their GDP...which could triple the value of the dinar...once they get there

Edited by jmw

And yes, there is the quote that Silence is golden but speech is Silver!

If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War.

-George Washington

There are some things and amazing events are inexplicable. I will match my historic research that I have posted against the "it cannot be for this reason or that reason or whatever reason." You all asked for a miracle in your lives and now you will soon have it. What will you say then?According to economics or these numbers or those numbers that it shouldn not have happened? Of Iraq cannot afford it? Or is this really true?

And he saith unto them, Because of your little faith: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

biggrin.gif

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac